Joanie and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were far enough away that we registered as Mr. and Mrs. I don't think I'd ever seen her smile so much. She's always looked great to me, no matter how she was dressed. That Saturday night she went all out with her pre-love making attire. She had from time to time worn skimpy pair of panties or a push up bra to tease and titillate, but what she had on that night was over the top. I sat on the bed naked with an instant hardon as I watched my beautiful Joanie walk from the bathroom.

Bright white garter belt with matching sheer stockings, without panties of any sort the belt seemed to frame her lovely bush. An open nipple bra of the same bright white and a sheer robe covering her from head to toe with a tiny bow at the neck. She was smiling as she approached. Next to the bed she took ahold of my stiff cock.

"Is that for me? I hope so, I have a kitty in need of a lovely cock just like this. But first, you must take off the robe and suck my nipples without removing the bra. To start with at least."

Sitting on the edge of the bed I had the robe on the floor and a nipple stuffed in my mouth so fast it made her wonder what had taken place. My finger was sliding back and forth across the slippery labia, she seemed warmer between her legs than other times, or maybe I was so horny it only felt that way. As I switched to the other nipple she opened her legs a little, enough to fully cup her pussy, my fingers were covered in thick sticky girl juices.

Pushing my head back she cooed, "Take the bra off and let me sit on your face."

With her hands grasping the headboard so tightly her knuckles were as white as her stockings she let out a long yell. Cream was flowing onto my tongue and chin, coating me with the results of her orgasm. I lapped like a kitten at a bowl of warm milk. I had ahold of her breasts and as she tried to sit up I gently pushed upward while still holding on. She clasped her hands over the top of mine and squeezed, her body shuddered as she gasp for air. Lifting up and moving down my body she lay on me with her face sideways on my chest.

When she recovered she slid down and took my cock into her mouth. With me sufficiently slobbered on she lifted a leg, positioned my cock and slid the entire length of my dick with one stroke. After a short time of riding she lifted off, patted my leg to move and turned her but toward me. I knew she wanted it from behind, one of her favorite positions. After achieving a climax in that position she scooted forward off me, with a grin she uttered softly.

"Ankles on shoulders. I want it hard and deep Ronnie. Fill me up baby. Plant a baby in me."

We finished with a flurry and one of the most intense orgasms I could recall in some time. After cleaning and putting dry panties on she lay next to me with her hand on my chest, a favorite position for her at bedtime.

"Ronnie, do you think Gerry would be able to buy the business if we gave him favorable terms and financed him? He's been with us long enough to know the business, the people, and now with Cassie, he's ready. Don't you think?"

My mind was whirring, where oh where did this come from? We had never discussed selling the business.

"Why would we want to sell? What would we do for a living? I thought we were going to look for somewhere we can go and start a family."

"We want to sell because we're gonna move to Portugal. Siblings can marry and have a family there. I've checked extensively, English is their second language so we can at least communicate while we learn Portuguese. Lisbon, like every other major city needs tradesmen and they'll recognize your masters license. It's one of the cleanest cities in Europe, has a low crime rate and if we sell the farm as well, we'll have plenty of money no matter what."

Can you say, "caught off guard?" She continued.

"I want to do this Ronnie. I need to start having babies real soon before my clock stops ticking. I want us to be able to live freely and openly as husband and wife. We have no family here to hold us back, the older boys could care less about you and me. Let's seriously consider and talk with Gerry about buying the business."

I squeezed her tight, "Let me sleep on it. We'll talk in the morning."

Over breakfast we discussed how the farmland could be sold except for the original homestead, we could rent that to Gerry and Cassie until the five years stipulated in the will was over. She took my hand with a longing look in her eyes.

"I want this Ronnie, I really want it. I've never known happiness like I know it with you. I want your babies growing inside me, I want to be your loving wife and mother to our kids. I want it all, white picket fence and every other cliché."

I signaled to her, "Come sit on my lap soon to be wifey." With her snuggled in I continued. "We'll talk with Gerry tomorrow, if it looks like it can work then we will begin making plans for Portugal. There must be governmental procedures of some sort though."

She chuckled, "Got it covered, I was so sure you would agree that I've ordered the paperwork we have to fill out for a visa. And since you'll be working and paying taxes we'll qualify for permanent status sooner than a simple work or travel visa. Ronnie, as soon as this is settled, I want to go off the pill. I mean before we ever leave the states, can I do that? I want our first baby in me as soon as possible."

Her statement made me smirk, "Our 'first' baby? Just how many do you plan to have? Or don't I have a say in this?"

She lightly slapped my cheek, "Listen bucko. I'm the one who has to carry and birth that little bundle. You just keep fucking me silly and when I've had enough, I'll get my tubes tied. Think you can handle that big boy?"

I nodded. "Good, then take me in the bedroom for more practice before we head home. That is, if you can get it up."

I growled "You little slut" into her ear as I carried her to the bed. We were actually surprised at how eager Gerry was about buying the business. He and cassie had already been talking about him being able to possibly buy in. He had inheritance money from his folks and Bertie would back anything additional. As a bonus, he told us they would watch over and take care of Mrs. Reynolds until she died. Cassie being her great niece made it so much easier to accept.

With Gerry and Cassie married and on the farm with a three-year lease we found ourselves on a plane leaving Atlanta on March 14th, destination, Lisbon, Portugal. The two-month-old baby inside Joanie made the future even more exciting. I had a job lined up before we left the states and started within two weeks of arriving in Portugal. We had purchased a house via the web before we left, Joanie was rather excited since she could now afford to have a lady come in and clean weekly.

It was September 11th that Alex entered our world. He was a spitting image of his mother and me. By the following April she was pregnant with another boy, it was also time to look for a bigger home. What we found was perfect in every way except no picket fence. That was quickly remedied after we moved in. A picket fence was not being something normally done, we soon had many people driving by to look at our quaint home. We named the next boy Raymond after our dad.

Within six months of Raymond's birth she was carrying a little girl. That was what she'd been waiting for and had her tubes tied when Elizabeth was born. Since she had wanted to be pregnant soon after the other births, she chose not to breast feed, with Elizabeth it was different. Not only did the baby enjoy nursing, I got the occasional leftovers along with great sex afterward. Joanie said her breasts were hardwired to her kitty and when I sucked them it was like a switch was turned on inside.

We learned Portuguese that first year, at least enough to get by in the beginning. With the second child we decided to hire a lady to come in every day and help. It was a double blessing, not only did she help with the kids, she taught them Portuguese as well. All three of the kids were fluent in English and Portuguese by the time they entered school.

We've never been back to the states, although we were contemplating going when Mrs. Reynolds passed on. Our being there with three kids of our own wouldn't have done anything but cause trouble, it was better to stay on the other side of the ocean. We vacation and travel throughout Europe, when the kids are a little older we're going to venture to the far east. Australia and New Zealand look interesting.

With Elizabeth starting college Joanie and I don't do much anymore other than sit on the veranda to watch the sunrises and sunsets. We smile knowing we could have never lived as we do if we lived in the states. Though there are states where siblings can marry, it would still be the states. There would still be condemnation, something we didn't want our kids to go through.

Seventeen years we'd been apart, we'd now been together longer than we'd been apart and never happier.