Jocks of the South Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhnn! Uhhn! Fuck!" Matt exclaimed, moaning his pleasure into Nick's ear, while his burly fingers dug into the teenager's meaty cheeks. There were red handprints all over Nick's butt, and as Matt spanked him, more brighter ones appeared.

"Yeah! Spank me!"

"Yeah, you like that, Nick?" he teased.

Nick nodded, his head still pressed on Mat's warm pec. "Yes, it feels good."

Matt did as he asked. His thrusting got more violent, and he slapped Nick's ass even harder.

"UHN!" Nick cried, feeling the stud's rough hands attack his fat ass. "Fuck!"

Matt spanked him again, now grunting as he pushed Nick further down on his cock and began to jam even more of himself into Nick's puckering, pink hole. Sweat rolled off their bodies and they both slid against one another, feeling their short, rapid breaths and the quickening beats of their hearts.

Then, as Matt spread his legs wide apart to allow his balls freedom, he fell against the headboard of his bed and sat there, completely sprawled, like a man waiting for a slut to come into the room to service him. Yet, Matt managed to ram his cock into Nick's ass even harder, causing his nut sack to whip into Nick's cheeks and his big, muscular thighs to pound him even more.

"Oooohh, Matt, I'm gonna cum!" Nick yelled, feeling the jock's hard legs underneath his butt.

"Yeahh, you gonna cum for me, baby?" Matt stared right into Nick's eyes, who returned his gaze with a look of utmost satisfaction.

"Yeeaahhh!" he replied, his voice cracking in pleasure. "Ooohhh, I'm cumming!"

Nick's asshole clenched tight on Matt's huge dick, squeezing the life out of it and causing him to moan in pain. He'd never had anyone' ass wring the cum out of his member, and he felt weak inside of Nick. "Oh shit, Nick, my cock!"

"Uuuhhhnnnn, fuck!" Nick felt Matt's huge, toned, muscular arms wrap tighter around him, and Matt's own dick twitched uncontrollably beneath him as Nick sat on it. Matt felt Nick's balls tighten and he knew things were about to get wet. As Nick took in a huge breathe of air, he felt a fiery surge of sperm encompass his entire groin. His six inches shuddered with euphoria and cum exploded from his tip. It shot out at the both of them, covering their chests and abs, dripping down their sliding bodies as Matt continued to fuck the life out of Nick, going deeper and faster.

"Oh my god..." Nick mumbled, barely able to speak as a few last bursts of his spunk dripped down his dick and fizzled out.

Matt was fucking him hard and fast, his thrusts shorter but still managing to reach the throbbing depths of Nick's plump little ass. His breaths were laboured and raspy, as if Nick had sapped all of the energy out of him. Inside of him, Nick felt Matt's cock give a violent series of jerks, and his testicles began to quiver. "Jesus, I'm gonna cum, Nick!"

Nick felt Matt withdraw his dick, sliding him off his legs a bit and whipping the condom off. He was jacking himself off, ready to explode his content all over the both of them with his hand.

"No, don't," Nick said, pushing Matt's hand away from his cock. In one quick motion, Nick wrapped his mouth around the jock's dick, using his tongue to massage his scorching hot cock-head. His hand wrapped around the bottom of the shaft, and he began to force himself down on the swollen boner, waiting for it to erupt.

"FUCK!" Matt yelled, putting both his hands on Nick's head and falling back onto the bed. Nick sucked him off for merely a second before Matt's semen shot up inside his mouth. His cock jerked and his balls crumpled. Three powerful jets of his hot jock-spunk attacked the very back of Nick's throat, burning his skin and filling him up. The thick fluid felt heavy and it tasted so good, sweet and salty at the same time.

Nick choked on his spunk, as two more shots escaped his slit and hit the roof of his mouth. Beneath him, Matt was wiggling and writhing in pleasure, unable to catch his breathe or even talk as the bliss of Nick's mouth milked his cock of all sperm. He just felt Nick's soft, curly hair between his fingers and his light, hair-dusted skin against his.

When Nick's head came up from Matt's crotch, a line of cum dripped from the corner of his mouth, and he smiled at Matt.

"Did you..." Matt could still barely speak. "... swallow it... all?"

Nick nodded, wiping the remaining cum off his face and licking it up.

Matt's head fell against his pillow, at a complete loss of energy after having completed the most vigorous fucking of his life. His face was flushed with blood and his cap had fallen off, his hair a ruddy mess.

Nick went back down, licking the sweat off Matt's pubes and cleaning his balls off. He kissed his softening dick, hearing Matt's silent moans of pleasure escape his luscious pink lips. His member was still half hard, leaking little drops of cum. Once his wood seemed completely dry, Nick wiped himself down with his briefs and began to put on his clothes.

"Y-you're leaving?" Matt said suddenly, pulling the sheets over his crotch. The rest of him was still covered in Nick's cum, and he was secretly eager to try it.

"Uh, yeah. Francis doesn't like me hanging around." Nick pulled on his shorts, adjusting his flimsy cock. It was beginning to stir again at the sight of Matt's face.

"Nah, bro. I'm not Francis. Get your ass over here and cuddle."

Nick froze. Cuddling was something he'd been longing to do—his cum-covered pillows at home didn't cut it. "R-really?"

"Fuck yeah. Come on," Matt patted a spot beside him on the bed. "Take off your clothes. It's better naked."

Nick did as he was told. He pulled down his shorts, setting his cum-leaking briefs to one side. He wobbled over to the bed, his dick swinging from side to side, and got into the sheets next to Matt. The jock wiped some of the cum from his chest, licking Nick's spunk and smiling at him. He put his crotch against Nick's ass, and his arm over his little frame. "You taste good, by the way."

Nick felt warmth radiate off Matt's huge, beefy body and enter through him. His heart began beating wildly again. "S-so do you."

He felt Matt's cock harden again, brushing the crack of his ass. He pushed himself harder onto Nick, their bodies pressed tight. As Matt's muscular arm wrapped around his waist, and the jock's hot breath tickled his ear and neck, Nick felt himself get sleepy. In a few moments, he realized that Matt was gently snoring, his groin and whole body curled against his ass. It wasn't even a minute after this that Nick also fell asleep, dreaming about Matt's warm, steamy kisses on his skin. He never wanted this to end.

***

More to come! Let me know what you think and don't hesitate to send me ideas of what you'd like to read next. Thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed it.