All Comments on 'Jocks of the South Pt. 13'

by scottgoulding123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
scottgoulding123scottgoulding123almost 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Thank you to all my wonderful readers and supporters. I hope you’ve enjoyed this chapter and will like the next one too. I’m also working on a new series, taking into account all the feedback given to me by readers and using the experience I’ve gained over the last two years or so. I’ve written the first bit of it and I can already feel that it will be better and more polished than JOTS by leaps and bounds.

For those of you invested in this series and my future work, you can follow me on my blog (scottsgaystories.tumblr.com) for updates on my progress, new stories/series and timely notifications for when a new story is posted. You can also send me messages on there so everyone’s questions are answered at once, since most people have the same questions and answering dozens of emails can be really difficult for me. Some bonus chapters are available on the blog that aren’t uploaded elsewhere.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Scott

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 7 years ago
Best typo ever

"a fistful of gay." Best typo ever.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 7 years ago

Whew. That was pretty awesome. *dopey grin*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SUPERB

In a word, superb! In several words, what a great and loving story! These two are so deeply into love and have come such a long way together! They inspire tears when reading this! Thanks so much for the story and series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's time

The parentes Discover and reactions. Matt fucks the Brothers . Nick fucks Francis. Family orgy with the cousins and Jackson get fucked. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice series!

I love the evolution of these two characters. My only critique is that the sex scenes all begin to sound a little similar - you might want to consult some other writers and mix up your descriptions of the actual sex acts themselves, though the fantasy locations and situations are stellar. Although making Francis bottom here was a nice change of pace.

Looking forward to reading more. You've got the obvious antagonists with the parents, but you've neutralized them a bit by giving Francis his own place. Before you said that Francis would be homeless and starving on the streets if they found out, now he can just move out pretty easily.

So to keep the story interesting you may need to find another antagonist or another supposedly-impossible obstacle for the two to overcome. One idea might be, e.g., that Nick's parents absolutely forbid him to take a gap year, creating additional complications for the pair. Or, as much as I'd hate to read it, a plausible romantic rival.

You might also consider developing the whole "Jocks" angle more. So far, we know Francis is a jock and Nick is on the swim team, but I kind of assumed you'd develop the sort of trainer/baby jock storyline - have Francis *actually* train Nick and help him develop as an athlete, maybe during this gap year.

Just some ideas, critiques and thoughts on progression. Feel free to completely ignore or whatever. Look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent work but where are you?

I've been waiting for chapter 14 for a while now , your work is very good, love the writing style and the characters. Please finish it off! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Amazing story!!! Did chapter 14 ever get posted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love this, they are so cute together! Hope to see the final installment soon. This is super well written in general and you should totally publish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really loved that Francis wanted Nick to fuck him. That showed some real love and maturity between the two to want to be able to experience what the other felt. Plus it was hot as fuck. I hope that they will mix it up a bit and flip regularly now that Francis knows how amazing it feels! Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscottgoulding123@scottgoulding123
For bonus chapters and to be notified right away when a new chapter is posted, you can follow me at my blog: gouldingerotica.tumblr.com . There you will also find updates on new series that I'm working on. I usually post my stories to Literotica a couple weeks or so after they...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES