All Comments on 'Joel and Carrie Ch. 05'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

As always, AWESOME!!! Dreamer you have a real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Further chapters please! :o)

Dreamer!

I have just finished the five chapters in a row and I congratulate to you! I hope that there will be further. ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more chapters please

We need more chapters of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Encore!Encore!!!

I've surfed this site, and surfed this site trying to find someone that writes as good as you, but there simply is no replacement! I hope to read more of Joel and Carrie, but as long as you write it I'm sure I'll love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MORE!!!!!

Loved it!!! All of your stories meld fantisy with reality so well! I can't wait for the next installment...there will be one...right?!?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent Writer!

This is some high quality stuff! I hope you send this in to a publication or something. And I hope you keep on writing more chapters for your loyal readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is absolutely the best series on Literotica. I've gone thru the whole bunch about 5 times .

Allanjim3Allanjim3almost 12 years ago
ANONY - MOUSE?

I just love how you accuse this writer of manipulation, without mention of any evidence. If you're going to play 'let's assume', I want to play as well. I assume the reason you wrote your comment is because his scores must be quite a bit higher than your own. I assume that you feel because there are some grammatical errors - you tell a superior story? I assume the aroma of sour grapes follows you through many areas of your life and you're a sad, disliked and bitter person. Some advice; the next time you make an accusation of manipulation, don't ask all who are reading your drivel to manipulate the ratings. You do so with a 'call to arms' to lower his ratings.Then you are too craven to leave your name thus giving the accused a chance to rebuke your claim. Your cowardly and spineless act speaks volumes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm with Allanjim

believe it or not mate, not everything that floats others boats is going to tickle your pickle (love mixing metaphors).

if you don't like the story, then piss off and don't read it.

that is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have only two things to say:

1) Thank you

2) I honestly love your work.

I certainly hope there are more chapters in the pipeline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
still amazing

I have read the first 5 chapters all in one afternoon. I must say that you are a great writer, and I also must say that I am so sore from reading your work ;)

roveroneroveroneabout 7 years ago
VERY nasty,and VERY hot...

I'd read thru Ch 3.sometime ago, really enjoying re-reading and these later chapters

Seems Joel and all the other guys have magic balls...all the women seem happy...!

The Catholic school girl nice touch....my first,in high school, after she transferred...she was way more experienced than me,and ALWAYS agreeable....

Another 5, and fave story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous