All Comments on 'Joel and Carrie Ch. 08'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
slow build up to hot lovin!

will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW (again)

L-O-V-E this series, especially their intimacy. Keep it up!!!

silver766silver766about 15 years ago
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are amazing!!! Thanks for more Joel and Carrie, this story is still as hot as ever. I'm glad to see that you are back writing. I was depressed for a month after reading that you were through posting here. Your stories are my favorites by far than any other story on this site. You have to keep up the excellent writing. I would love for you to finish some of your other stories as well, please!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Incredible work!

I just read through your series, and it is some very incredible work! Just reading about it gets my mind wandering to the possibilities for my own life. I hope you continue this series as long as humanly possible, and I thank you for the wonderful work thus far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep the Story Going

Just finished reading Ch 1-8. PLEASE continue with additional chapters!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago

A brutal turn to start but a sweet ending. I hope they go elope tomorrow morning and celebrate with the roommate in a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Proofread needed

Each episode seems to have more egregious typos, misspellings and wrong use of like sounding words, which, for me, is unfortunate considering the excellent content.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Best Chapter!!

Most realistic, one on one. Feelings developed were genuine. Five stars!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous