All Comments on 'Joel and Carrie Ch. 09'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!

I check for your stories every couple of days, so you can guess how excited I became when I not only saw a new story so soon after your last but, one from my favorite series of yours. Your Joel and Carrie series are not only steaming smoking hot but also romantic. You are by far the best writer on this site hands down. Please keep this series going. Not that I wouldn't mind you continuing some of your other series, because I have read and liked them all, it's just that Joel and Carrie's story is so hot you describe the events so well its like I'm there. Damn, you got me soooooo wet!!!!!!!!!!

JerkStoleMyNameJerkStoleMyNamealmost 15 years ago
Awesome

I do hope there's another on the way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

This was an amazing story. I sure hope you keep writing more like this!

I have been wet since I started reading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Joe, you've done it again!

I've got to say, your writing is absolutely brilliant! I've loved every part of this series, and I definitely want to see more! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Take Your Time

I love what your doing with couples that have issues about having a completely open lifestyle, and developing their relationships very naturally.

You've developed the story well, and i'm glad your taking time to do it correctly.

Thanks again,

Alex

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love the continuation

I love the new relationship development and the new characters that you have introduces. I look forward to more great work!!! Thanks for the writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More more more!

Hmmmm... I wonder if their definition of "together" could be stretched to include Carrie and Michelle in a room while Joel looks on via Skype on her computer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good job

Great series, great plot, great characters. However it would have been interesting to read the tales such as "Valentine's Day" and "Graduation Day"

bunny_earsbunny_earsover 13 years ago
"Oh wow,"

that was amazing, i had to keep coming back as soon as i could to read it. i loved every second, especially the parts that were so hot they had me dripping. i loved the way that everything was set out and left you on the edge of your seat. i hope to see more!!

B xxx

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

This was another great edition and had great characters. I just wish there were more of it to read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous