Joel and Carrie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course it is," my girl disagreed. "Besides, neither one of us has really slept with someone else when the other one wasn't around. I think I like it that way. I don't mind sharing you, but that's about as far as I'll go."

"Whatever you want," I said in resignation. "You know that."

"Oh well," Michelle sighed, but she was grinning. "It's not like I don't have other friends to play with. In fact, maybe Kip and Candice would be interested in some fun."

"Maybe," Carrie smiled.

"Do me a favor though," I said thoughtfully. "Give them some time. They need to decide if what happened today was really okay with them."

"You're just trying to ruin all my fun!" the Asian girl cried. She paused before adding, "Okay, I'll do it, but only if the next time your in town..."

"We'll be sure to invite you to join us," Carrie interjected. "And don't worry, I won't change my mind. It's not like I don't enjoy your company equally as well."

"Hmm," Michelle said, leaning toward my girl and kissing her. "There is that."

"Goodbye," I offered. She kissed me too before slipping out of the room.

"She's a very interesting girl," Carrie said thoughtfully.

"Are you sure you don't want to spend some time with her while I'm across country?" I asked.

"I'm sure," she said. "And I was serious. It just feels right that we don't fool around unless we're together."

"Works for me," I smiled, starting to clean up the room. Carrie quickly helped me and then we went to take another shower separately.

"I wish we could get a shower together," my girl said as we walked down the hall. "That's always fun."

"Maybe..." I began, but she laughed and cut me off.

"Not this trip. Maybe the next," my girl said.

"Maybe," I repeated.

The next few hours flew by. We ate a late lunch and took a walk. On the way back we bumped into Kip and Candice. I was happy to see them together. I'm not sure how they were dealing with what happened, but at least they were still dating.

"Think they'll be okay?" I asked.

"I think so," Carrie nodded. "Candice is a bit more than what poor Kip was aiming for, but he's not stupid. He won't lose her over it."

"I know how he feels," I grinned.

"So do I," my girl replied pointedly, before changing the subject and adding, "We should go check on Andie and Summer."

"Okay," I shrugged.

I knew how much Andie meant to Carrie. She was honestly worried about the girl. We walked back to my girl's room since that's where we left them. Andie and Summer were gone though.

"Should we go find them?" Carrie asked.

"No," I replied after a little thought. "It's not like we can talk about what's happening between them out in public anyway, at least not until they're ready to."

"You're right," my girl said. "What do you want to do?"

"How about a nap?" I asked. She looked at me and I laughed. "No serious! I could use some sleep."

"Promise to keep your hands to yourself?" she asked with a grin.

"At least until we wake up," I laughed.

Carrie and I climbed into her bed. I lay on my back and she rested her head on my shoulder. It felt amazing.

"Do you think we made a mistake today?" Carrie asked. "I really don't want another situation like what happened back home."

"I think we were lucky with Michelle," I answered. "She doesn't seem the type to spread rumors and Kip and Candice shouldn't be a problem. Besides, this is college, not home. You're supposed to try crazy things here." "I'll try anything," Carrie smiled. "As long as you're with me."

I hugged her to me and smiled, but it was a bit sad. I had to go back across country tomorrow. I didn't want to. She didn't want me to. Yet, in the end we both knew I would go.

"We'll see each other in a month," Carrie said, obviously guessing where my thoughts were. She tried to lighten the mood by adding, "Think you can last that long without me?"

"Absolutely not," I replied. "But maybe after tonight."

"Tonight?" Carrie asked.

"We still have one more night together," I smiled. "And it will have to be memorable to last us until we see each other again."

"In that case, we'd better get some sleep," Carrie laughed. "I forgot how exhausting it was to be with you."

"It's not me," I said. "You're the Golden Goddess. I'm just the mere mortal who fell in love with you."

"I love you too," she said, snuggling closer.

We lay there together and I felt good. I refused to think about the next day. Right now I was with my girl. She loved me and I loved her. This was home. This was Heaven.