All Comments on 'Joel and Carrie Ch. 12'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
silver766silver766about 12 years ago
Thank You!

I never get tired of Joel and Carrie. No matter how long a wait, I still relish seeing your name along with one of my favorite series of yours in the new sections area. To get two stories from you at the same time is a bonus. This chapter was very touching. You know how to express their love for one another so romantically and still make the sex smoking hot. I gotta say that I was a little disappointed that the town's disapproval stopped Carrie from ever wanting to express her love for her friends in a more physical way again. That would be a shame if she never wanted to do that again, seeing as how she is such a sexual dynamo in bed. I would love for you to let her break away from her town's small minded restrictions and be herself again. Maybe after her healing process she can get back that part of herself that was changed and go on as before. Just let it be with real friends and a large amount of descretion so that it doesn't come back to hurt her and the ones she loves. Once again thank you for sticking with this story, you don't know how much it is appreciated to know that you are willing to still continue this series after all this time. I can say honestly that if you continue writing I will definitely continue reading.

Thank you from miss silver766.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

One simple request, can you please release chapters more frequently? It's kind of frustating waiting six months for a chapter to be released.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AWESOME

Always great stories just wish the updatesd were more frequent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you!

I love Joel and Carrie.. Can't wait for the next chapter :-)

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhalmost 12 years ago
Incredible!

Once I started reading this series I couldn't stop! Took me two days of reading to get through it all, but I loved it!

I do hope there will be more chapters to come!

My favorite story series on Literotica!

Like a previous comment I hope Carrie will continue with Joel and see that having fun with friends can still be done if done more carefully!

Thanks for a great read from a new fan!

John F

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well written

This was a really well written story with wonderful characters that where very hot and exciting coupled with very good interaction and story construction. I really enjoyed this story and hope that it doesn't end at this particular spot. There are so many other avenues that this story has to explore and take advantage of. It would be a shame to waste them. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hooked

I genuinely care about these characters and would love to read more. Well done and I'll be keeping an eye out for more entries. Thank you for doing what you do.

zer0man13zer0man13over 11 years ago

Please let there be more! This was the first series I found here and have loved it since!

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhover 11 years ago
More More More!

I, like so many others really love this story series.

I know you're at a good end point here, but it would be a real thrill to see the story continue.

I really enjoyed reading every bit. And I've read it 3 times now! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic.

You are at a great end point. Although I actually care about the characters and would like a sequel do not continue. It seems evident as to where the story is going, unless you have a twist that is not one of the possible ones that I have forseen, but they are your characters/story, not mine, you know them best of course,

This is wonderful the way it is. As a fellow writer I have to appreciate the character development. I would like to talk more with you not on a forum for the website as to the development of your characters and what method you used as this seems too well done to be a "spur of the moment" submission.

But again, great work in general. Descriptive but not too much so. It left much to the imagination. Everybody can picture "That guy" or "That girl" in each of your characters, and all the interactions are believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please!

We need more! If nothing else give me a "Happy Ever After" I need it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE!

Please continue the story if you can! Great series, and creatively crafted characters. Some of the best writing, of any type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please

You have to keep this going this is the first series I have ever read on this site.please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not enough

There's a decent story here, despite the lousy English. Too bad the author apparently didn't get past 9th grade.

But worst of all, there's no real ending to the story! It just stops. There's no indication as to what happened to the protagonists going forward.

I was reading this author on the basis of recommendations from another forum, but after this I'm done.

jackh1962jackh1962almost 9 years ago

The anonymous commenter below had no basis to be so rude with the comments made.Yes there were some spelling errors,but they don't detract from the story that much unless you are expecting some one to write like an English major. Basically he telling the story from a first person view point,speaking as he may have spoken.As for how the story ended,I too would like to see it continued,but the writer may feel that he is finished with it.Try to remember that these are volunteer writers,not professionals and allow them some leeway for imperfections.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
Great story!

I've now read this complete saga three times. The anonymous commenter a couple posts earlier is an idiot. JoeDreamer, this is one of the better stories I've read on Literotica. Yes through the series there were spelling, grammatical, and name issues. However they were so few and spread out among the pages that they didn't detract from the story. In fact this series and a few others spread among a few other authors is why I decided to create an account. I would love to see a sequel series or single chapter story of "Where are they now", but given how much is in this series I'm satisfied just re-reading what we have already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Great series and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best I've ever read

Man, I've been coming back to this story so many times. You've got the best writing I've found on this site. It's not even the sex that I come back for. I'm glad you've continued it

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Long

But good character development. Five stars.

joep01joep01over 5 years ago
Damn!

I was hoping for an ending, but it looks like it will never come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
best

Still one of the best stories i've ever read. Amazing storytelling and depth of characters as well as hot ass sex stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
First read over

Great stories . there's actual plot and it's not confusing to follow. I wish it would continue but I felt in the moment that it could end there. I really enjoyed your work now and before. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't have much new to add to the comments except to agree that this work is really well done. Instead of being an erotic story, it really is a story that happens to have erotic scenes. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you very much for this story and hours of reading!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are a very good storyteller, a little more auto correct would be helpful and PLEASE quit using “

my girl” every paragraph or sentence. Really shows lack of wordsmithing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous