All Comments on 'Joe's Niece Ch. 04'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 18 years ago
Can't wait

Hope it is soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Uncle?

Can be a cruel old fucker.

Stan

vladimirvladimirover 18 years ago
Well??????

When do we get the pleasure of your next installment... :-)

Excellent work, damned sexy...

Ogg want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Terrific!

This is a wonderful story. I can't wait to get Annie and Gail into the act.

Hooterhunter

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Great series!

I expect the coming chapters to be as good as the first four. The story so far was exceptionally well written. I look forward to continued fun when Ann and Gail arrive and we mustn't forget the faithful Lin and Bev and her dad.

Keep them cumming. A point of interest, chapters 01, 02 & 03 were completed in two weeks while Ch.04 took a further two months! Have mercy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
have a heart give us #5

your stories are different,but sexty and don't hurt anybody.joe's niece is a good and fun read.thanks for your stories and the last one of this story was 08/08/04 and now its'12/02/05 one of your loyal fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WAITING

BEEN WAITING FOR THE REST OF THE FAMILY TO ARRIVE AND CHOKE THE CHICKEN OR WHATEVER. NEED TO CONTINUE, BEEN WAITING NEARLY6 MONTHS.

HURRY,HURRY,HURRY PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
give us some closure on this story.

story to good to just stop right there.finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
waited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The story was awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt vote until I had read all 4 chapters. I gave & give you a complete thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Time for #5

Good story, fun to read. Is there going to be an Episode #5??

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
eagerly awaiting

Please, more. Don't stop here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Is there more

I read all 4 chapters and await the 5th, please lets get the 5th one soon

genomxgenomxalmost 17 years ago
5

I know someting has come between us and your story. If, there's something I can do to help, please, e-mail me..........gene_mx@yahoo.com

SkibumSkibumover 16 years ago
Great story! Please finish it!

It has been quite a long time since there was an installment to this story. I hope you will someday finish it.

lisamarie_thomaslisamarie_thomasover 16 years ago
It's been so long

You can't stop now, please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
please finish it

i have always loved your writing, but i really think you need to finish this.

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 14 years ago
I feel like the bridegroom left at the altar while the bride-to-be ....

is fucking someone else somewhere else and has no intention of honoring her promises to take care of me. Here we are, about 5 years after this incest started and the mom (sister) and niece #2 haven't yet arrived, the bi-gal was to screw her dad, and we don't know if they got it on, and niece #1 still hasn't been screwed by all the eligible guys at art school. Not to mention that no one is yet pregnant by Uncle Joe. Fortunately, at least for Joe, he has a sex slave and nympho niece to keep him happy while our intrepid author sorts out the situation. Jim, old boy, your erotic production has tailed off in recent years, and we wonder what happened. Did you lose your imagination or are you just getting too much pussy to have time to write? Fortunately, I am just down the list of your stories to letter J and have a lot more to read. Maybe by the time I finish the long list of your submittals, I can go back and reread this series and find a suitable chapter or two bringing this fine story to completion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WHAT!!!

I have just read 1-4, and I am ready for more! I feel like I have been teased right to the edge of my orgasm, and then the guy I am with cums. GRRRR!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Definitely need more

There are none that I have disliked, but this is definitely one of the great ones .........but 'why are we waiting'........where is the next chapter??

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 13 years ago
It has been some time

When will we be able to read more about Joe's sister and Gail getting deflowered?

Great story line, but has been too long!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chapter 5

When can we expect it???

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 13 years ago
So has been a while - please write a sequel!

It would be great to read more about his sister and her two daughters getting that foursome going!

When?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep your word.

You don't seem to like doing sequels but when you write to be continued... the promise is there. Your very loyal fans have waited a long time for this one. COME ON, PRETTY PLEASE!

lustyreaderlustyreaderover 11 years ago
Best of the best!

I know I am late to the party... This is the hottest story I have read here. I was hoping you would continue with the story here. I want to be an Uncle Joe! SO HOT A STORY !!!

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
When?

Impatiently waiting for 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
details

and the screwed

and he came

they did it in the hot tub...

Where are the details of these two (or more) hot people having sex?

4 stars ... barely!

More details please!

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 10 years ago
More crap from the brave ever present "Anonymous"

Really, it's chapter 4 and you are still harping about the same thing! What a piss ant bweeb you are! You called the author a "MORON" (yes, you were screaming!), yet you complain about "SHITE LIKE THIS". Never heard of anything called "shite", so I guess YOU must be the moron! Get a life and find something else to read that you can enjoy, there must be something on this site for you! Asshole anonymous coward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ehhh

While I got pleasure out of the first few chapters the second two feel as though they are just repeating what has already taken place. His niece's friend could have just been some bitch they brought to make things interesting. What I am trying to say is that I could not get into the second half of this over the first and while I understand it was one of your earlier works it still stands.

dawid1501dawid1501about 10 years ago
????

I cannot fing chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Piercings

Can't see Ch 5, but hate piercings, they turn something really beautiful into UGLY and sordid!! This is the first of any of your stories ihave marked down!!!!!!

TaljinnTaljinnover 8 years ago
Hurray for sequels

All your stories are so very unrealistic and predictable... I think I love that about them though despite the usual negative connotation. I always know what to expect with one of your stories, and the sex is always good and you always seem to knock up the girls I wish you would. So all in all, awesomeness. Now If I could just find one of these that filled my recent penchant for pale goth girls with many tattoos and piercings - I think I'd be all set.

The "Harsh" Feedback: Give us a story where Mom and/or Dad don't know and would never approve, give us a protagonist/antihero without a huge dick, or who has no notion that his is anything special, give us a girl who doesn't want him, but despite herself falls for him and bears his child. Maybe this isn't feedback so much as plot ideas. Love that you've got a story with sequels, so many of your other stories could use one or more - that's more like feedback I guess.

Other than that, you rock. Awesomesause. Keep it up!

chip812chip812almost 8 years ago
Seriously enjoying all your stories....

But, sadly, chapter 5 is not here. :( Based on the timestamp, it may never be. One of the sad things about Literotica; abandoned stories that seem to have a lot more story to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
:(

damn why no more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please?

Need rest of the story please I am hook .so do not stop . CC.RIDER

lwiltonlwiltonover 5 years ago
To be continued in Joe's Niece Ch. 5 – Mom and Gail arrive...

Sigh, it's been 13 years now since this chapter was written, and a year since Jim Scouries has posted anything on this site. This sequence of stories started out a bit simply, but got better and better as they went along. It is a real shame that the promised chapter 5 never showed up, it would have been wonderful. I wonder if he had it written, and just never posted it?

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Wish you'd come back

Your a good writer and you have many stories that need finished. Hope you are well and hope we get to read more of your stories soon.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

Please finish this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The fucking with Bev was unnecessary, should not have included her - bad enough having the servant Lin still servicing the manwhore STD-carrier Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Wow.

Anonymous 5/23/21 really doesn't like our hero.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
Sixteen years

and nine days since this chapter was published . . .

Just sayin'

IssueforthIssueforthover 2 years ago
Chapter 5?

A few years have gone by and there is no fifth chapter, yet?! Bummer. Hope you pick-up where you left off soon and that all is well!!

taco1085taco1085almost 2 years ago

will we ever see a chapter 5 sir

I_Luv_Art_79I_Luv_Art_79over 1 year ago

Need a chapter 5. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is part 5 and 6 and maybe even 7? 17 years is enough time to get at least two more parts.....I would love to give you a 1 as punishment but the writing on this was great with outstanding bits of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why bring in bitch Bev when the racists already had a slave, and his niece and family

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Oh the joys of a big everready dick and the women, including family, who love it and it's owner. Another exceptional chapter, well thought out and written. I definitely look forward to reading about his sister's and second niece's visit and ravishment. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination, memories and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your life, vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

loved this. Hoping there is a Ch. 05.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your stories get more fucked over time!!

Once you introduce multiple partners in an incence story you fuck it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Joe's Niece Series Info