John and Jill Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all for you, Amy. I've thought about this since I met you."

"Well, take me to the master suite, I forget the way," she said as she took John's hand and pushed him down the hallway. When they got in the bedroom, John knelt on the floor and unbuckled her jeans. As he lowered her pants and panties, he smelled her arousal. He looked at her mons and noticed a one-inch, trimmed strip of hair directly above her sex. The smell was overwhelming and John reached in to plant a kiss on her sex.

"Oh my God, John, that's fantastic. No one has ever done this to me," she said as she pushed her clothes off with her feet so she could spread her legs farther. John slid his tongue from the bottom of her gash to the top. Her lips were swollen with blood in her arousal and were an angry red. John kissed teasingly around her dripping wet quim a few times and nudged the fleshy cover over her clit with his nose. She jumped a little at this new sensation, unrealized even during masturbation, and she moaned her approval. John couldn't believe the sweet salty taste of her copiously flowing honey. It was exquisite.

As he reached around behind her and grabbed her muscular ass cheeks, he slid his tongue completely into her pussy. As he lapped at her sex, she pushed her crotch into his face and reached down and grabbed his head, pulling him as close as she could get him. Her passion took hold in feverish abandon as she screamed out her first orgasm and sprayed her girl cum all over his face. John leaned back and his now soaked polo shirt.

She looked down at him very embarrassed and said, "Oh God, John, I'm so sorry, I think I peed on you."

"No you didn't, Amy, you just ejaculated your cum on me. Do you know what a compliment that is to my oral skills when you squirt that hard? Your taste is exquisite, by the way."

John ate her to two more squirting orgasms before she cried for mercy. By the time he finished, his face had a coding of girl honey on it. He rose to his feet and gently laid her back on the bed as he removed the rest of his clothes and she removed her bra and blouse.

John looked down at Amy's naked beauty and marveled at her breasts. He looked at her dime-sized nipples that were engorged to a half an inch and said, "Amy, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"This comes from a guy that was married before. You probably told her the same thing."

"Jillian was beautiful, but nothing in your class," said as he lay beside her in the bed. He began nibbling her ear and down her neck to the hollow of her neck with butterfly kisses. He was driving her crazy with his kisses, while playing with her ample breasts. As he kissed his way down to her chest and took a turgid nipple between his lips, he began teasing it with his tongue. The sensations wracking her body were unbelievable. She had had sex with a few guys, but nothing this earth-shattering.

She looked down and saw his size and was apprehensive. "John, you're so large, I don't think I can take that inside me."

John knew that he shouldn't bring up another sexual partner to a woman he was having sex with, but he couldn't help himself. "You remember the band member, Skates, Amy?" She nodded in the affirmative and John continued, "She was just a pixie of a girl and even as small as she was; she could take all of me."

"I don't think you should mention that Puerto Rican slut to me, while you're having sex with me. Please go easy on me, John, it's been a long time," as Amy reached up and kissed John passionately.

John reached over and tapped Amy's leg and she spread both of them as wide as she could. John couldn't believe the overwhelming aroma of this passionate woman. It just aroused him even more and made his mouth water, even though he had previously tasted her.

John knelt between her legs, took his aching cock and lined the head up against her swollen sex. He began to slowly insert his iron rod into her leaking quim as she moaned all the way. John knew he wasn't hurting her, her moan being one of passion. He continued his journey into her nether region until he was balls deep. John knew that this woman was a perfect fit for him and at that moment he realized he loved her. It wasn't just the sex speaking, he had felt the deep connection before. It had just been a hard to get past her moods.

"My God, John, I've never been filled so fully in my life," Amy panted out between breaths. "You are truly the MAN. Give me some time to adjust."

As Amy began to flex her hips and her PC muscles at the same time, John began working in the rhythm of love. John felt, as he had never felt with any woman, like this was part of a grand plan in the universe. He never felt this way with Mel or Jillian. He loved Jillian, but was betrayed by her lack of trust and communication. Mel turned him off because of her jealousy and lack of trust. He didn't exactly know why, but he knew in his heart that he could trust this woman with his life.

"John Trainor, I love you. I know that sounds sudden to you, but this is not just the passion talking; we've been dancing around this for months. I've loved you almost as soon as I saw you and I know now that I love you even more," Amy said as she began to lightly cry.

John just looked at her and wiped her tears away, saying," I love you, too, Amy, and I'm glad to finally say that. I think we're going to be together forever."

"I believe you, John, and you can trust me. I will never hurt you. I'm yours for as long as you want."

"I want you forever, Amy."

John continued with his thrusting and Amy met him thrust for thrust, just as hard, seeming to punctuate every word with a harder thrust. Amy came twice during the 10 minutes that they coupled. Amy's PC muscle spasms were way too much stimulation for John and he finally unloaded a torrent of sperm into her glorious chasm. When John came, he felt as if he was trying to push his whole body and soul into Amy's tight crevice. John didn't lose his erection as she milked him with her muscles and they began anew. John and Amy spent the entire night fucking except for a few needed naps. Amy displayed her oral talents in between the lovemaking sessions and John was amazed. He had had better blow jobs, but not as passionate.

When she mounted John sometime during the night, she ground her cunt onto him with so much fervor and passion he unloaded quickly and made her orgasm hard, with aftershocks making her quiver for a solid five minutes. When they finally fucked doggy style, John held her hips and looked down at her perfect ass and was lost in perpetual bliss. Amy had never been filled that full, and John had never felt anything so exquisite. As far as John was concerned, this was the most beautiful girl on the planet. He knew she was his. He was overjoyed at his good fortune.

As they lay together after their fourth fuck of the night, they cuddled as they finally slept. At 5:30 AM John woke due to his natural habits and reached over to set his alarm clock for another hour. Amy stirred about the same time. Instead of going back to sleep, they talked.

"John, I had a disastrous marriage. My parents had just died, my father in Afghanistan and my mother from bacterial meningitis. I was in high school and met a boy I really liked. I thought I was in love with him and against my sister's and grandfather's wishes, I married him. We got married too young and he was a bum. He had no drive to work and he drank and did drugs. The verbal abuse started a year after we were married and finally escalated to physical. I left and divorced him and he killed himself in a single vehicle, drunken accident out on highway seven. I decided that time that I was through with relationships. That's why I treated you so badly; I was afraid of you. I'm sorry I treated you so badly."

"You are not the only one holding somebody at arm's length, Amy. I knew the first time I saw you that you would be trouble for me. You were so beautiful and so feisty. You're my perfect kind of woman, passionate and hard-working. Now look where we are."

"We're in love, dummy, that's where we are. We're going to be together forever unless you do something to make me have to kill you," Amy said while laughing at John.

They got up and took a shower together, with Amy marveling at the multihead shower. They soaped each other up and played with affection, until they realized they were going to have to get moving to make it to work on time.

John made them both breakfast of eggs, hash browns, bacon and coffee. They both ate like starving hyenas and dressed for work. When John took Amy down the inside stairs to his truck, she couldn't believe John's workshop. They got in his truck and John hit the remote for the door and pulled out into the lot of the building. As they drove to work John conversed happily with Amy.

**********************

When they got to work, they walked into the building giggling and Amy pushing John just a little in an affectionate way.

Petor noticed the interaction and walked up to them rather sternly and said to John, "You make hanky-panky with my granddaughter, big man?"

"I'm sorry to say, Petor, but yes I did," John honestly answered, looking a little embarrassed at the old man.

"It about time, I say, I tell you she perfect for you. Look at all the time you waste. Good to see you make hanky-panky before you kill each other. Is good, is very good," he said laughing to himself as he walked back to his office.

"Well I believe we have grandfather's approval for our relationship."

Erindova came into the shop around 11 o'clock and found Amy as quickly as she could. She looked her sister in the eyes and said, "Well, how did it go? I want all the details."

"It went fanfuckingtabulas. My God, Erin, can that man make love and he's hung like a horse. I'm so glad you pushed me forward. It's the best move I ever made. He told me he loves me, Erin, he actually said it. Oh, Erin, I know he is perfect for me. I truly love him with all my heart and I'm not afraid anymore.

"I think you better worry about me taking him away from you, big sister. You know I'm the best looking one in the family. Don't fuck this up or I may have to come back here and take him away from you.

"I'd hate to have to kill you, Erin. You keep your hands off of him." Amy affectionately punching her sister in the arm.

**********************

Later, before lunch, Amy found John and was looking at him pleadingly.

"John, how do I get the employees to like me a little better? I've always wanted to treat them better, but I've always been such a witch."

"Amy, I think you might have the consonant wrong," John said as he laughingly pushed her. "Just don't close yourself off from them, they're very welcoming bunch. I just got to know them by sitting down and eating with them. That'll be perfect, you can start today. Grab your lunch," he said as he led her to the refrigerator to get her lunch and then out to the picnic table. Petor and Erin even came out to join them and it was one big happy Rans family. If this continued, they were going to need another table.

As the lunch died down and several people left, including Amy and Petor, Erin came up to John. "So, you and my sister, huh?

"What's the matter, Erin, you have a problem with that?" John asked as he cleaned up around the picnic table.

"Not in the least; I think it's fabulous. I need to warn you, she is all kinds of woman. She's a wonderful woman and I love her to death. She couldn't be this wrong, feeling this strongly. She made a mistake before, but she was too young. I think she made the right choice now."

"Thank you Erin," John said as he gave her a strong hug, "Coming from you that means a lot."

"What do you do in Chicago, Erin?"

"Mainly cause trouble and break hearts. No, John, I work as a web designer/troubleshooter for a large advertisement firm.

"So the furniture business wasn't for you?"

"No, I'm a bright lights, big city kind of girl. I need the excitement and the money. I'm not lucky enough to find a guy like you to settle down with, or I'd be back here in a heartbeat."

"Well we have a lot of excitement around here as well, just different. It really is like family working here."

**********************

Things progressed rather quickly from there in both Amy's and John's professional and personal lives. Since they had both been married before, they decide to marry quietly with just a few friends as witnesses. Frank stood up for John, and Erin came down to be maid of honor for Amy. Petor never seemed happier in his life. It was obvious that both Amyleese and Erin totally loved Petor and each other. Amy moved in with John in his three-bedroom living quarters; stating that it was as big as a house anyway.

Professionally, both individuals soared to new heights. John was doing so much custom work that he could only sell a few times during the day. Rans furniture was making so much off of John's custom work that Petor gave him 25% of the business, on top of what he made from the pieces he created. Amyleese received 25% ownership and Erindova 25%. She called it her partying money. Petor willed his 25% to Amyleese upon his death. Little did she know she was going to receive the money quicker than she thought.

It was only a year or so later that Petor died suddenly from a heart attack, while eating with his beloved employees at the picnic table. They said he took a bite of his sandwich, started talking and just dropped over. John performed CPR on him, but realized as soon as the ambulance got there and there was no response to defibrillation that he had lost a good boss and friend.

This emotionally destroyed Amy but launched a couple on a new phase in their lives.

To be continued...