All Comments on 'John and Melissa Ch. 02'

by Naughty_Misty

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Encouragement

Good grief! I have read most of the stories posted in this genre and so far, this well-written series is by far the best. Your vivid descriptions have managed to titillate the romantic senses while still being incredibly erotic. I dearly hope that you keep the tale going in this vein and I will follow it to it's end. - JamesMorrison

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story realistic elements

Some realistic settings and feelings. it is not unusual for sisters to catch brothers jerking off. More siblings should help each other out. It can be beneficial to both

partylion83partylion83over 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Very descriptive and and excellent read. I hope you continue the story with many more chapters. Keep up the good work!

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
Nice.

Great build-up, but could use more descriptive and lengthy sex scenes. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
in love

god!! you are AMAZING! you made a great build up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rushed

seems way to rushed if he hasn't been home in almost a year and she changed so much he didn't recognise her they would be like strangers. it would take days or weeks to get that comfortable around each other not hours. please keep it somewhat realistic or put it in the fantasy area.

denbidenbialmost 8 years ago

Absolutely gently sensual and erotic. Loved the hesitant acceptance as she succumbed to his ministrations. Please come back and write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He was very adventurous in the shower to ask her how she liked watching him. Then again he took the aggressive move and asked to touch her!! So nice to see him give her a good pussy eating. I'm certain she will want to feel his big dick plunge into her sweet wet pussy and fuck her royally. Will they become regular lovers or will some other element be thrust upon them? After all, there is a mom and dad in the same house.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

PS- I don't have a sister, but I did enjoy my mother-in-law for the years she lived with us. She seemed like a sweet old lady who didn't even know about sex. (But then she did have six kids = lots of fucking.) Then one night it all got started (I can tell you about that - just email me) and she was mine for the years she lived with us!! She was really HOT in bed, and on the table in the family room and a few other places. Basically she was a wonderful old bitch!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous