All Comments on 'John and Melissa Ch. 04'

by Naughty_Misty

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
skip2951skip2951almost 13 years ago

like the series and yes you have me wondering where they go from here....more

taylorfan2011taylorfan2011almost 13 years ago
Great story, but....

I find this series to be very well written. Not at all hurried like some, but I would really love to know where these two are going and will their parents be accepting of their relationship. Please please write more and very very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
luvit!

more,more,more!!! I absolutely luv this story!!

lev1astanalev1astanaalmost 13 years ago

Great story. Definitely needs to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
in love

what!!! thts it tht is harsh to no finish it this is a great story you have true talent

klaxxklaxxalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Bit of a bummer that they aren't bio bro and sis, but they clearly are in spirit. To that end, details of their growing up together would be a great addition toward developing a feeling of that sibling bond.

Wonderful, romantic story. Can't wait to read more!

fefe428fefe428over 12 years ago
More Please!!!!

I'm really loving this story!!! I hope that you plan to write more of it very soon. My one comment is that I don't really have a good picture of the 2 main characters. Your physical descriptions are a little vague. I'd also like to know where John was while he's been away and when he became motivated to come back home. Otherwise, I think your writing is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THE SERIES NEEDS A TOTAL REWRITE

you need to delete and rewite the series you give no background about them growing up and totally rushed them getting together. did they have feelings for each other before he left? why did he leave? why did he come back? what happens now? do the parents accept them ? this is a rushed portion of a story either post the whole thing or nothing and give proper details and use a realistic time line THINGS DO NOT HAPPEN AS FAST AS YOU HAVE THEM.

karlmuellerx29karlmuellerx29almost 11 years ago
hot

Very Hot.Keep up the good work.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Agreed.

That was worth quite a bit more, please consider more episodes.

I do like something that prods my imagination and I do not need a finite microscopic end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I can't believe that you quit writing. That story just cried out for more. 2 years have gone by; please rethink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please add more to story

Wow! That was like really a great story and good writing! Why did you stop? Would like to read more of your stories and about John and Melissa.

P.S. First comment on this site from me after a years' reading stories... So kinda want more...

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
More?

A shame you never continued - maybe not too late, yet. This is a fine series, Misty; lusty, but lovey, too.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
More?

I really think this story is worth continuing. It was very nicely done.

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
More

Loved this and want more from these two hopefully still together and loving each other without interference from anyone else.

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 7 years ago
The End???

What happened? I would have loved too see what come's next. Like maybe Melissa get's pregnant, or, their parent's find out? I hope you change your mind and decide to write a 5th chapter for your fans...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UMM....

MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely

More, more, more...

Definitely need more from these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting way to neutralize the threat of incest

Proofreading will find errors that need correction

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good to see they culminated their love for each other!! What a terrific way for Melissa to lose her virginity. John certainly knew how to give her the highest level of pleasure while deflowering her sweet vagina. I think they're in for many more great fucks as they continue their expressions of love with each other. Please continue writing and giving us (me) the details of their sweet maturing with each other. I wonder if Melissa's mom and/or dad have an idea about their love for each other and their amazing fucking experiences. If not, I think the sounds of them fucking at night will soon tell the whole story. When the wedding? Will others cum to their bed?

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmqil.com

JamjohnnyJamjohnnyover 1 year ago

Too much build up. I was getting bored through the first 3 chapters. I loved #4 that was what I was waiting for I gave it 5 stars. The other 3 were 3 averaged out. Don't wait too long for the next one. You are a very good author. Don't get too excited about writing your stories or you will skip parts of the story. Keep improving. I look forward to more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous