All Comments on 'John Billionaire Ch. 02'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
cassandra is the one

cassandra is game for anything and that open all the sexual doors.she knows your company business and she in your corner.cassandra the main woman and let the others follow her lead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
real good so far!

Cassandea is the one to watch out for. She's handling your business and embezzlement could be close! Hey it's your story, do what you want, (DUH) The sex is hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
well im guessing!!!!

Im guessing at least one of the women is going to come up pregnant, probably taylor. Considering he hasnt used one single condom and keeps saying he is shooting straight into her womb.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 17 years ago
Wait and wonder

Where this is going will be interesting to see. A very good story so far. I just wonder which woman he ends up with. Cassandra is the best choice unless Nicole comes back, but who knows about the other two? The author I hope! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very good stuff!`

I thought the first chapter was good but the second chap was better. The end was a dirty mans dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
best story of this site

Casandra is the heronie make stories based on her she is best and let other revolve around her. Make har the character who is controlling everything keep it up.

gradprofgradprofalmost 17 years ago
You have fucking balls!!!

Wow! Great story, great sex. I second everyone to say that Cassadra is the one that really gets my heart pumping. But the truly amazing thing was when you steeped away from the 18 yr old blonde because she didn't give good head. I can't ever remember that ever being done in erotica. Amazingly, ballsy move! And then to bring her back in the story liine for the final sex scene - wow! Thanks for your hot, hot, gutsy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME!

Simply Awesome. Just stumbled across this and I can't stop reading. If your other work if half as good, I'm in for many long night of erotic story-telling. Thanks & hope you continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Favourite Author

I jus started reading this series and I love it I wud say it's my favourite but so far the one to beat is the book of David another brilliant series that loved to read u r my favourite author on literotica and my two favourite series are both from you great job, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Your stories are the only ones I enjoy anymore :P you've ruined me for other authors :D I'm a huge fan of an ordinary sex life and the book of david. Just started reading this story and your skills never ceases to amaze me :)

StoryStalkerStoryStalkerover 11 years ago
Just Fantastic

I am LOVING this story! The buildup, the relationships, the fantastic sex. It's just interwoven splendidly and I can't wait to see how it all ends up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Im still out of breath reading this series. Exceletly written snd welcomly descriptive in most favorably ways. Now where’s chapter 3... lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He's a Pussy

Gawd, he's nothing but a pussy hound and a pussy to boot.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Intense!!! Why would he EVER want to settle down with ONE woman??!!

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

I'm reading this for the second time in less than a year. It was the first BlueDragon story I read, and loved it. I went on to catch up with Book of David and the Ordinary Sex Life series. And of course, his new Big Tits Club series is just as substantial as the others.

There are a lot of little details I forgot in the first read, and it's almost like I'm reading it again as a new story! Except of course I know how it turns out, and I would never spoil anything for the new readers. BD is a tremendous author with a wild imagination!

The Billionaire series is one of my top 3 stories on all of Literotica, at minimum. Maybe #1. It's both the detailed development of how he creates the characters, not only their physical attributes, but how he helps us understand their emotions and how they see their world and those around them. The interactions between these characters is as good as I've seen anywhere.

Yeah, follow him on Paetron at his page, too, well worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

too predictable for me. an idiot and a pussy hound without a compass at all. i cannot find a shred of sympathy for his personality. but i love the structure. i love the way you write, mr. author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John is clearly not a guy with the emotional equipment to have a mature adult relationship. He’s better off with his three delicious sluts than with Nicole, who is a guppy out of place in a shark tank. Nicole dissolved away without being engaged in battle with any of John’s other three, who are all capable warriors. BD’s male protagonists are all the same, sensitive man-children who morph into cave men from the whiff of pussy.

This is one of my favorite series. I wish the author had spent more time writing about Ben and the twins. A three part series on THAT, well, that would be enjoyable.

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 2 years ago

I like Fap Fodder as much as the next horny guy, but what happened to THE STORY.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

He is a hopeless clueless dope, l hope you get his act together fast.

Sack the assistant see how she likes it, sack Taylor, sack Nicole. Keep fucking the 18 year old in a Dom/sub relationship and find others. You are rich. Everything now is easy

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am not into rape scenes.

I will try the next chapter. Hope there less sexual violence. It takes away from the story.

unhappy Frank

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agree with unhappy Frank- the violence is off putting but the writing is great. The Sex is hit!

wrytwryt6 months ago

why is he falling in love with everyoe he fucks??? idiot

Hugo999Hugo9993 days ago

It was a great pity as a good story for 90% until the forced action on an 18 year old. I was hoping she would kick his goals to mush

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7893 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES