John Steadman, A Forest Ranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skip1934a
Skip1934a
21 Followers

Oh, great, thought Judy. Good luck getting the Forest Service here in the midst of setting up for Earth Day. She said to the operator, "My cell phone may not last that long. It would be better if we disconnect and I call you at intervals for progress reports. Can I do that?"

"Yes ma'am. When you call, ask for Mary Johnson. That's me. I'll be on standby for you."

"Thank you, Mary. I'm disconnecting now. I'll check back in 15 minutes."

"I'll be waiting. Good luck, Ms. Watkins."

The 15 minutes seemed to take forever. When she made her second call, she was immediately connected with Mary. "Mary, it's Judy. Have you had any luck?"

"Yes, I have. I called the Forest Service Headquarters in Ellijay, and spoke to a Ranger Steadman. When he came on the line he seemed disturbed that he was interrupted, but when I told him the situation, he said he would get a crew to you within two hours. Are you alright?"

"Yes. Wet and chilly, and a bit of pain, but I'll survive."

"Ranger Steadman seemed to know you. Does he?"

"Yes, he does. We were in college together a few years back."

"How is your cell phone holding up?"

"I guess I need to get off the line. I'll call in for progress reports if I may."

"Certainly. Let me give you Ranger Steadman's cell number, and you can try to contact him directly if you wish.

"Okay. Give it to me slowly, and I'll enter it in my directory." She signed off when she had John's number.

She waited a few minutes and dialed John's number. He picked up with concern in his voice. Rather that "Hello," he said, "I'm holding this cell in an emergency response. Please hang up and dial the office number."

"Well, John, I hope I'm your emergency."

"Judy, is that you? Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm tired, cold, hungry, wet and immobile, but other than that I'm fine."

"We're on our way now to mile marker 197. Which side of the trail are you on?"

"East side, on a feeder path. What's your ETA, John?"

"Should be there in about an hour and a few minutes. You'll hear us coming. We're in off-road four wheelers."

"Okay. I need to conserve the cell batteries, so I'll check you later. Bye." She disconnected. And waited. And waited. After an hour her cell phone rang.

"Judy here."

"Judy, It's Mary at 911. Are you okay?" I'm staying beyond my shift to see that you get free and safe."

"Thanks, Mary. I owe you a dinner."

"You don't owe me anything, Judy. It's my job."

Judy paused as she heard rumblings in the distance. "Okay Mary. But I think you're going beyond the line of duty. I think I may hear the four wheelers on the trail."

"Good," answered Mary. "I'll get off so you won't run down you cell's batteries. Call me when you know what's happening with the Forest Service crew."

"I will. And, Mary? Thanks."

The line had gone dead so she was talking to nobody. But the sound of the four wheelers was getting louder.

It wasn't long before she heard the rescue vehicles just above her on the main trail. The engines were shut down and she faintly heard voices of those who had come. The voices continued, increasing in volume and clarity as the men descended the footpath she was on. Then she could make out what was being said.

"Do you see anything of her yet?"

"No, nothing yet. But it should be soon, according to the directions we have."

"I see a fallen tree. Maybe that's the one. "

"Most likely." Came a voice she recognized as John. "Judy, can you hear me?" John yelled.

"I can hear you, John. I'm under the branches, hidden by the leaves."

"We're almost there. Are you badly hurt?"

"I don't think so. Probably just a sprain." The men arrived at the tree as she spoke.

"Okay, guys, be careful. We don't want to cause any other injuries. Find her first, so we know where to cut."

A brief search located Judy, and they began cranking chain saws to cut the fallen tree limb away. Soon they had her in the clear, and they carried her to the main trail using a four-handed seat formed by two men interlocking their hands and wrists. At the trail, they seated her in the vehicle John had driven, and they started the trip back to Ellijay.

Judy and John had to shout to be heard over the sound of the powerful engine, and they kept their conversation to the minimum because of that. They did agree that the ankle needed to be seen by a physician, so they would go to the ER at the small hospital in Ellijay. John signaled the other drivers to go back to headquarters.

When they arrived at the ER, two nurses came out to meet them, and assisted Judy into the hospital. The duty physician examined her and had x-rays taken to determine the extent of injury.

He returned to Judy and John in the ER cubicle, and said, "It is just a sprain, but it is something we need to be careful with. You'll need to stay off of it for a few days, and keep it elevated as much as possible. Use an ice pack on it for about six hours to help reduce the swelling. I'll give you some crutches to help you move around when you need to. But I don't want you staying alone. Is there someone who can stay with you for a day or two?"

"I'll take her home with me, doc. And I'll see that there is someone with her until she can move around on her own."

When Judy was released, John drove to his home and helped her inside. "Do you need anything right now? I need to check in with the set-up guys for the Earth Day thing."

"No, thanks, John. I'll be okay. Do whatever you need to do."

"Okay. I won't be long. If I am delayed I'll get one of the girls to stop in and check on you."

"No guys, huh?" Judy smirked.

"Nope. No guys. I'm saving you for myself, girl."

"Oh my. Am I in danger?" she teased. "Can you get somebody to pick up some nightwear for me? I didn't expect to do any indoor sleeping on the hike."

"I'll see what I can do. What size?"

"Small. Can't you tell?" she pouted.

"Just don't want to screw up, Judy. I did that once already. I'm gone. See you in a little while." He was out the door before Judy could reply. But she did ask herself what he meant by screwing up once already.

"I guess I can ask him when he's back," she mused in a whisper. She stripped to her underwear and hobbled to the bathroom for a shower. As she surveyed the contents of the room, she thought how masculine it appeared. "Hmmmn. This place is a sanctuary for the male species. Oh, well, I'm only here until I can walk without pain."

After her long soothing shower she rummaged through her backpack for something to wear, and found nothing she wanted to put on. She wanted nothing really tight around her body, having been in hiking clothing for so long. She walked naked to the closet in the bedroom, and when she looked inside, she found a sportshirt of John's and decided to borrow it for the afternoon.

The sportshirt was all she was wearing when she heard the doorbell chime. She looked through the peephole and saw the face of a young woman with a Forest Ranger hat sitting at a slight angel on her head. "Well, I guess I can answer the door without covering up since it's a woman," she thought.

When she opened the door the woman said, "Hi. You must be... Judy. I'm Darleen. Darleen Waverly. I work with John and he asked me to get something for you to wear at bedtime."

"Yes, of course. Please come in, Darleen." She stepped back allowing room for the woman to enter.

Darleen came inside, carrying a shopping bag. "I hope what I picked out is suitable, Judy." Darleen was eyeing Judy a bit cautiously.

"I'm sure it will be. I'm not hard to please." Judy took the offered shopping bag as she invited Darleen to sit. She pulled the contents from the bag as she spoke.

"Oh, thanks, but I can't stay. I need to get back on the job, or John will give me my walking papers."

"Well, we don't want that to happen. And this should do the trick," referring to the negligee she had removed from the bag. "Thank you so much, Darleen."

Darleen seemed in a rush to go, so Judy didn't detain her any longer. When Darleen was gone, Judy made her way to the bedroom to try on the negligee for size. It wasn't something Judy would have picked out for herself, but it would have to do. What she held in her hand was a flimsy, sheer piece of cloth that would not hide anything. "Oh, well, he's seen me in less once before, so I guess I can handle it."

She removed John's shirt and put the nightwear on. She hobbled over to the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door to appraise the garment as she wore it. It barely covered her butt, and there was only a single tie to close it in the front, and she noticed her medium-sized breasts were clearly visible through the material.

Having reconciled to the idea of wearing the flimsy thing, she sat at the bathroom counter to apply a modicum of makeup. She had just finished that when she heard the front door open, and John called out, "Judy, I'm back. Where are you?"

"Back here, John. In the bathroom. Just putting on a little makeup."

"Well, let's see what John thinks of this thing," she thought.

The door from the hall to the bathroom was closed, so John went into the bedroom and saw that door to the bath was open. He peered carefully around the open door and saw a delectable sight, if ever there was one. His cock responded to the sight before him, as he heard her invitation.

"Come on in, and kiss the girl who just walked over 500 miles to see you."

And so he did. While he kissed her, her hand found its way to the bulge in his trousers. She groped it wickedly, and said," I think Little John is getting excited. Would you agree?"

"I... I'm sorry, Judy. It's just that I rarely see a beautiful lady nearly naked anymore."

"How many do you see totally naked nowadays, John?" she teased, squeezing his erection a bit more.

"Uh... none in a long time. But you are certainly a sight for sore eyes in that skimpy outfit." His hands held her head as he placed his lips again on hers.

"Well, if you lift me to the bed, and help me out of this barrier to nudity, I'll remedy your plight. I promise I'll keep my sprained ankle elevated."

It was over an hour later that John emerged from this heaven on earth that Judy had treated him to. He had cum twice, and he didn't know how many orgasms Judy experienced, but it was a lot more than two.

"I'll get something started for dinner. I'll call you when it's ready, okay?" he said.

"Give me a minute to recover and I'll be right after you and give you a hand with the preparation."

"No need. I can whip up a delicious meal in no time at all. We'll go all out and open a bottle of wine."

The next three days were very much like this one. John had to coordinate the preparations for the Earth Day celebration, and Judy had to allow her ankle to heal, but the evenings were divine.

Earth Day came, Judy made it to the celebration, on John's arm. At the conclusion of the day, one of John's rangers walked up to the pair as they were about to leave the trail, and asked, "When are you two going to get married?"

John looked at him, then Judy, back to him, and started to reply, "I don't..."

Judy interrupted, "As soon as he proposes."

The ranger looked John squarely in the eye and said with as straight a face as he could muster, "Propose."

Skip1934a
Skip1934a
21 Followers
12