All Comments on 'John's Mistake 01'

by JDBones

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue

This is something I will continue to read please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
size

how big are you to call a woman 'petite' and give a height of 5'8"? petite is defined as under 5'3".. I am an average size woman at 5' 5" and I still sometimes need to buy item in the petite range. a petite size 20. THe story was interesting but the female's phallus was more than twice the size of a normal man's? Definately literary license.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was retarded even for futa, congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
give it a try.....

i love this kind of t-girl rape like stories since a holidaytrip to spain a few years ago without the werewolf thing of course... would love you to continue this story.... for example on my trip after realizing getting a beautiful but dom top trans in my hotel room and getting deflowered she kind of kept me as plaything for the whole week , having me sucking her of around a corner at the pool on daytime an with cumstains on my chin heading back to the pool... it all was humiliating but sooo awesome... maybe some inspiration for you to continue.....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nope

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous