All Comments on 'Johnson Institute Ch. 01'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
octabrainoctabrainalmost 5 years ago

What a lovely story! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good to have you back.

But I still enjoy Omelettes and Todd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Background

It's just a shame you don't know anything about biology. Mitochondrial Dna is not involved in these sort of characteristics at all. Not worth reading after the first paragraph.

blozoblozoalmost 5 years ago
I do know a lot about biology.

He's right. Mitochondrial DNA has nothing to do with the DNA that gives us our outward appearance. Mitochondia are small organelles that power the individual cells. But that little fact in no way diminished the quality of your story for me. 5*

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 5 years agoAuthor
As to anonymous’ comment I think we can all agree there is no known science

that will do what happens in this story.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
5 stars

well-written sexy story. I'm looking forward to chapter 2. Who cares about what DNA is what. this is fiction!!! and a good fictional story at that!!

savage12ksavage12kover 4 years ago
Hey anonymous,

Shut up.

This isn't a science blog, it's a site for sexual FICTION.

This story is wonderful.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 4 years ago
Lovely story

I really do enjoy your crafting of a story. I would like to see where this goes. As for those (anonymous) science police, this is a work of fiction. If you insist on accuracy in science in a work of fiction then you will never enjoy any story and you are in the wrong place.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 4 years ago

Big fat 1 star. Couldn’t even finish a bit of the first page. I paraphrase, the woman who has nice big C cups still has a little chest measurement and is 7 or so months pregnant and her hip-waist-chest measurements HAVE NOT CHANGED. hips right I could forgive that as it’s possible, titties well a very small number of girls get no growth but fuck off, waist, yes the waist, DO YOU KNOW WHERE A BABY GROWS IN A CHICK? It’s about at the waist. So after 7 months I hope for the sake of the baby that the measurements have changed to allow it room.

Fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty terrible because the author needs to learn that sex scenes can and should be descriptive. This entire story is so matter of fact and hard to read when sex scenes are just, he did this, she did that, the end.

ryantrixryantrixover 2 years ago

Just focus on one part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a happy sexual. Science be damned!😊

LeB

highshine808highshine808about 1 year ago

after enjoying many of yer stories this one was a bit of a letdown.

the narrative is flat and the characters underdeveloped,

confusion with names mixed up compounded by both son/father units sharing names,

the viral-gene-transfer premise is week, the challenge of science fiction is to make unreal technologies plausible, usually helped by a bit of research,

the intro of new characters right at the end n the alignment of 3 moms seems gratuitous without some followup, imagining them ending up in a son-swap orgy that might redeem this unimpressive start.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

It was a little busy and hard to follow in some parts but a fun story to read. Stories with a story like a collaboration for one.

🤯🧠🧟‍♂️🫣

LechemanLecheman5 months ago

I liked the storyline, it was different and dare I say, inevitable (as viruses do mutate).

Admittedly, you did restrain the virus migration as under normal circumstances, it would have exploded.

Still, the portrayed characters were likable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...