Johnson Institute Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abraham said, "Remember to breathe Mom," and as she exhaled he pushed an inch inside, pulled back, moved forward, re-occupied the space. His oversized head spread the walls of her sex, making way for the steel hard shaft that followed. Yovanna had never been so happy. It hurt, of course it hurt, but it felt fricking amazing. Why had it taken her all these years?

His mother's cunt was hot and wet and tight, he wanted to jam his full length into her, but he thought about the cheerleaders, they said they'd be sore for a week. Making sure to maintain self-control he paused, then moved his hips in a figure eight, stretching her. Covering her clit with a finger he rocked forward, then slid his cock, streaked with juice and lubricant, back, again pressed forward.

Yovanna grunted. Abraham looked down and said, "Am I hurting you?"

"A little, but I love the feeling of your big cock opening me up. Does it feel good my love?"

Abraham said, "Better than anything."

Her full lips curling into a happy smile she motioned him down, kissed him. Her tongue explored the contours of his sweet lips; his strong hand covered and squeezed a firm round breast; and inch by inch he moved deeper inside. When his balls reached her ass he stood back up and Yovanna, eyes glazed with lust, tiny feet resting on his muscular shoulders, said, "Fuck me son, fuck me now." Abraham carefully slid his dick from, then back into her sex as her prodigious flow of juice merged with the lubricant, slickening the passage for the marauding pistoning cock.

They fucked, his muscular butt flexing rhythmically as he pushed in and out, incrementally increasing speed and power. Yovanna, greeting each thrust with an, "Ooooh ooooh oooohhhh," snaked her hand down, diddled her swollen clit, and then, for the second time that night, she bucked, shivered, and came, her teeth chattering as her cunt spasmed on her son's swollen dick.

Fiercely aroused Abraham grabbed his mother's wrist, pinned them to the bed, took control, thrust harder. Then he pulled out of her and before Yovanna, discombobulated and desperate for her son's dick, could say anything he said, "Get on all fours." She did, looked over her shoulder through her thick black hair, and Abraham, rock hard cock bouncing before him, licked her asshole and pussy. Yovanna purred, savoring his strong tongue on her pussy lips and the rosebud of her anus. Abraham grabbed the lubricant and re-greased his thick cock.

Inflamed by the thought of being fucked like an animal Yovanna caught her son's eye in the mirror and said, "Fuck me, fuck my pussy."

Abraham dragged his stiff slippery dick up and down her dripping snatch until the head lodged itself in her pussy, said, "Here it comes," and pushed, filling her with a slow steady motion, his mother grunting as his monster dick again split her open. When he bottomed out, the fat head butting against her cervix, Abraham said, "Look in the mirror."

Shaking her head to clear the hair from her eyes Yovanna did, saw the image of mother and son joined in unholy union. It was perfect.

Hands on her waist, watching his greasy cock slide in and out of her tight pussy, how with each stroke her swollen lips clung to his pistoning shaft, Abraham fucked his mother doggy-style. He took control, pulling her on and off his dick, the cock-head dragging over her g-spot. Dropping her head to the bed, turning her gaze to the mirror, Yovanna watched her son fuck her, felt the pressure growing inside. She was her son's fucktoy; she was on her hands and knees being fucked by her son.

Loving the sensation of power and control Abraham smacked her ass to her delighted,

"Uh unh unnhhhhh," pushed into her again and again. His heavy balls swung, slapped her clit, sent ripples of pleasure through her body. Abraham spread her ass cheeks; her butt-hole winked at him. He licked a finger; rimmed her anus.

Bracing herself on her shoulder Yovanna reached between her legs and with a, "Gaanhh," rolled her clit against her body. Her muscles twitched, her heart pounded, she forgot to breathe, her chest, then her entire body flushed, and she felt it, felt it coming, the mother of all orgasms. Abraham's balls pulsated, boiled over, he said, "Oh Mom, I'm gonna cum," groaned, lost control, drove himself into her, and with a guttural roar he came, depositing a preternatural load of thick cum in the depths of her body.

And with that thrust, with that thick hot cum, caught in a storm of pleasure/pain, Yovanna's body detonated and her brain exploded and she came again.

The two of them toppled forward, rolled onto their backs. Several minutes later Abraham struggled to his feet to turn off the light. Standing, he was rewarded with the sight of his seed leaking from his mother's sweet cunt.

Soon they were both asleep. The leaking went on for several more hours.

* * * * *

The next morning both mothers wakened their boys with blow jobs, cooked their favorite breakfast, went to wake their husbands, showered and changed into something pretty for the drive to the airport, returned to the kitchen to find hung-over husbands nursing cups of black coffee, said, "Good morning dear," kissed the top of his head, then went around the table to sit with her son.

Expecting a rebuke both fathers said, "Sorry I got so drunk last night."

"It's okay Dad, no harm done. We know how much you like having a buddy over to watch sports and share a few belts. That's why we bought you a treat."

Running their hands down their sons' bodies mothers said, "And don't worry dear, your son took wonderful care of me last night. I asked him to sleep with me, I wanted this warm hard hunk next to me."

The fathers, not surprised, said, "Good, how did you sleep?"

Mothers said: "Better than I have in years."

Sons said: "Dad, there'll be a few changes. You're moving into the guest bedroom. I'll move into yours. When I'm here I'll sleep with Mom."

Fathers said: "Of course, if you think it best son."

* * * * *

At the airport, in the drop off lane, mothers kissed sons goodbye with a passion that rendered many a transfixed observer erect.

* * * * *

Wearing a "Strong Thighs Save Lives" tee-shirt Ruby opened her computer, scanned her schedule. She didn't have the time for two more clients, but she liked these women. Like her they were approaching forty and she sensed their commitment. It was so much more fun working with the dedicated. They also wanted to work-out together, which meant Ruby could double-bill and put a few more dollars in her pocket.

Ruby was the best personal trainer in town. She'd taken up body building at age thirty, competed in tournaments shortly thereafter, soon won them, and had been division champion, age 35 and up, three years in a row. Her body was her best advertisement: six pack abs, rolls of muscles on her shoulders, defined back, high tight ass, thick powerful legs. Still what most moved her clients was her sweet good-natured personality, ready smile, and endless enthusiasm.

Ruby turned to Yovanna and Sarah and said, "You'll have to work with me on scheduling, but I'd love to train you."

When the interview ended the women hugged. The mutated virus jumped to Ruby.

* * * * *

That night, while fixing a high-protein chicken stir fry, Ruby chatted with her son. When he handed her a wooden spoon the virus, finding his mitochondrial DNA identical to her's, made the leap. As they slept the virus spread through their bodies, modifying their genes.

The next morning they shared plans; both had dates that night.

He got home early, hanging out with the gang wasn't moving him, and found his mother, blanket pulled over her, watching television.

"Hey Mom, I thought you had a date."

"Aaron took me to dinner, then there was this party, but I wasn't in the mood. He dropped me off and went without me. How about you?"

"Pretty much the same."

Ruby opened the blanket, said, "Come sit with me."

He did and his body pressed to hers he realized there was nothing underneath his mother's long tee-shirt. God she had an amazing physique.

They watched television. She ran fingers through his hair, kneaded the back of his neck; he traced the course of the muscles of her legs with the tip of a finger. When the show ended Eric kissed his mother's cheek and headed for the shower - Ruby had already taken hers - where he cleaned himself, ran his hand on his dick - was it larger? - decided to wait and masturbate in bed.

Ruby stood before a mirror in her room, pulled the tee-shirt over her head, examined her body, heard her son get out of the shower, told herself she shouldn't, slipped on a mesh teddy that left nothing to the imagination.

When Eric, imagining his mother swallowing his dick, heard a knock on his door he jerked his hand from his cock, pulled the blanket over his body, said, "Come in."

Ruby opened the door, stepped inside, ran her tongue over dry lips. Her son stared at the outline of her bod yin the light from the hallway.

"Is it okay if I turn your light on son?"

"Sure."

She did and, eyes focusing, her son now drank in the details of her body: small breasts, ripped abs, a triangle of newly trimmed pubic hair above her sex. She sat on the edge of his bed, pulled back the blanket, wrapped strong fingers on his erection, and said, "My bed feels lonely tonight, would you come lay with me?"

They made love, did so the next morning, and most every day thereafter.

* * * * *

Ruby tipped her smooothie to Yovanna and Sarah's and said, "I want to congratulate you two, I've never had clients who made such amazing progress. Enjoy your Christmas. I'll be out of town. My son and I are going to spend two weeks in Mexico. What are your plans?"

"We're going to fetch our boys from college, then we have family coming in."

Yovanna and Sarah couldn't help but notice the animated way Ruby talked about her son, nor did Ruby fail to observe the same about her favorite clients. Each wondered, had the other made the same wonderful discovery as she?