Jonah and the Fairy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers

Jacob placed his hand on my shoulder mumbled his understanding and left. Even sitting on the porch held no comfort for me at the moment yet all I did was sit there, my mind trying desperately hard to absorb what Marise had told me and finally come to terms with no longer having Robin in my life and every time I tried I hurt so much. How can someone come into your life and within a week weld herself so tightly to your heart that the wrench of losing her would leave such deep seated emptiness.

The sun started to set and the magic of that moment struggled to pull me from this feeling, even the fireflies dancing across the clearing held little interest for me now. I suppose watching them through tear stained eyes wasn't a good idea, the clear skies meant that the stars tried to improve my mood and failed. No matter how hard I tried not to, my mind would re-live every waking moment Robin and I had.

That week together became a loop in my memory, when it got to its most painful end of seeing the look on Robin's face when the fairy finally came to the fore in her character, banishing her human amnesia once and for all. The look of disgust over infecting herself with a human and rushing to the edge of the porch to be sick, hoping against hope to purge herself of the week we had together and my eyes and brain seeing all this yet my heart still telling me I had done the right thing.

During the day I simply sat on the porch and watched the clearing, nature had taken pity on me and though the day tried so desperately hard to instill peace into me as mind and soul fought over the ashes of what I thought was once a budding relationship. During the night that nagging feeling that I was being watched once again pecked away at my thoughts. Two days on that porch feeling sorry for myself wasn't getting me anywhere, hell even I started to smell how bad I was.

Knowing I should go in and finally get some real sleep was a bad idea, Robin's t-shirt was draped over the corner of the bed and I smiled at the trouble I had to get her to wear it, she had washed it but I could still smell her on it and that sent on another aching moment. Trying hard and failing I held it to my chest and unashamedly cried again.

I'm not even sure how many hours I sat on our bed holding onto that t-shirt, I had long since run out of tears but my mind kept to that glimmer of hope and just kept replaying so many happy moments, only for my soul to always finish with the look Robin gave me when she fully understood who she was and what she had done with me. The implications of what we had done together caused her to leave as quickly as Marise could shimmer her away.

Waking the next morning my mind now made up I needed off the mountain and hopefully time to get used to not seeing Robin in every corner of the cabin, sat on the porch or skipping around the clearing waiting for me so we could explore the mountain again. Grabbing my rucksack I simply rammed a few clothes into it, not even sure what I was packing for that matter, and headed toward the bridge. Had my mind not been so focused on running away I would have seen her.

*******

Henry practically hugged the life out of me when I walked into the store, then set about telling me that the truck had been found two days earlier, the local sheriff had already sent a report in and was getting set to take the long hike over the mountain to check the cabin for me. Henry called him and twenty minutes later I was pronounced very much alive by a thankful sheriff that really wasn't looking forward to the three day hike over the mountain to the cabin.

My next stop was the pay phone to call Mom and let her know I was coming home for a while, she sensed something was wrong and I'm just grateful she didn't push the conversation on the phone, I knew the grilling would come when I got there, she was a patient woman. Renting a car proved more difficult and it took the local sheriff to get involved, my entire ID went with the truck so the hire company took him on his word. I in turn had to give my word to the sheriff that I would be back as soon as I could.

Three hundred miles goes very quickly when you have so much on your mind and I considered this to be a doozy. Mom was smart she could always see through me and that was the problem, I was still the keeper and the fairies had a right to their peace on the mountain. But just how much could I tell Mom, that was the problem but all thought of doing or saying anything for the moment stopped when I pulled into my road and up onto the drive. Mom came out and watched me pull up smiled and waved and that feeling that just maybe everything was going to be alright seemed to sweep over me.

Taking a deep breath and thinking to myself 'here goes' I got out of the car and headed toward the house, Mom watched me for a moment that warm smile she has putting me at ease, suddenly the smile faltered as her gaze went beyond me and back towards the car, it was then I heard one of the car doors close. Turning back towards the car my heart stopped for a second my breath once again caught in my throat and my eyes misted. Quickly composing myself I walked up to Robin.

"Are you allowed off the mountain?"

Robin simply nodded her head and whispered yes before she held out her arms and I walked into them. The emotions of the past couple of days tore into both of us and must have confused Mom seeing her son and a woman she had never seen before crying on her front lawn. Detaching ourselves from each other we both walked up to Mom and I introduced Robin. So many questions flashed across Mom's face and we were both grateful that she held her peace.

"Mom Robin and I are going for a walk we have some things to talk about.

She could tell there was something going on but simply nodded and told us both that she would make iced tea in an hour and get my old room aired. That smile of hers returned when she spotted us both blush. We had walked a good half a block before Robin said anything.

"I embarrassed you and I'm sorry I didn't even say goodbye when I left."

"That's ok I've had women run out on me for far more minor reasons."

Robin stopped and the anger in her eyes made me wince. I was treading all over her apology and she was looking on that as an insult. Quickly holding up my hands and smiling hoping to calm her down a little.

"Ok apology accepted."

It was time to change to subject.

"Did you stay invisible the whole journey?" I asked.

Robin seemed to relax slightly now and we continued our walk.

"No need when you're only a foot tall, I was sat on the back seat so you wouldn't have seen me even in the mirror. Oh and you talk to yourself while you drive."

I did manage to point out to her that I have a lot to think about and for some reason she was confused with that answer, just then the side gate opened and Mom ushered us into the back garden we all walked over to the porch, neither one of us saying a word, it was Mom doing all the talking when we got there, catching me up with the Dad's latest activities and the rest of the family.

Mom couldn't contain herself any longer and zeroed in on Robin, it would have been useless me acting as interference when she got like this, prying a bone away from a dog would have been easier. Robin for her part held her own and stuck to what actually happened the day we met and thankfully skipped details of our week together before Jacob sent my world into free fall.

"She's a keeper son, lose her and you will have me to answer to."

I wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry, maybe if Robin shimmered and flew across the room Mom would have second thoughts on her opinion. Dad turned up and the charm offensive started again, mind you the fact Robin was a redhead had a lot to do with it, Dad had a thing for redheads and Mom often played him on it as well.

"Robin is your luggage still in the car?"

"I share Jonah's clothes."

Both Mom and Dad looked at her and then me a quizzical look on both their faces and then stared at Robin again, you could see Mom starting to re-evaluate her after her odd comment. Robin leaned towards Mom who in turn shortened the distance between themselves, ready to share Robin's secret.

"I like how he smells and how his clothes smell. I have him near me all the time when I wear his clothes."

She then moved away and spread her arms wide and wiggled the top half of her body, Mom smiled and I went crimson when she said.

"Lets face it I have little need for a bra with these so my underwear is limited as well?"

I'm pretty sure Mom wet herself laughing so much, she made an excuse to leave and left Dad to hold the fort. Robin was gentle with him and much to my relief by the end of the evening she could do know wrong in my parent's eyes.

Wishing my folks goodnight and watching Robin making plans with Mom to shop in the morning I just shook my head and adjourned to my room. Robin and Mom came in moments later, Mom apologizing for the mess I looked around open mouthed, the place was spotless. With hugs and kisses goodnight she eventually closed the door and we both breathed a sigh of relief. Robin then stood in front of the door and clapped her hands, a blue glow enveloped the room and then disappeared leaving a slight glow around the door and windows.

"How did I do: Am I officially girlfriend material now?"

She noticed me looking at the glow and told me that the room was now soundproofed; Robin sat on the bed, her hand reached out to mine.

"I need you inside me Jonah and you know how vocal I get."

"Somehow I don't think your supposed to use your magic for that sort of reason Crystal."

She winced at the mention of her real name.

"Jonah I've always been Crystal and always will be our Queen's Bodyguard, but from the day you gave me a name I'm Robin. The fairy that fell in love with a human, no one said this situation is perfect.

"Marise gave you permission to be here, does she think I'm going to tell everyone about the mountain."

Robin sighed. "My Queen and I sat and discussed this and we both knew the outcome of that conversation. The fairy in me is in love with you, I am all but useless to my Queen unless this is settled either way."

Had I thought even for a second about what she had just said I would have seen the small ray of hope between us, instead my mouth went off and showed me as the stupid selfish idiot that I was.

"You mean kill me."

Robin instantly snapped. The slap that landed across my cheek carried with it all the pain and hurt she felt. Her eyes took on an almost reddish glow as she said between gritted teeth.

"How dare you human. You have no idea the gift you have in your hands instead your being selfish and petty and acting like a spoilt little child."

I knew she was right; it was also why I was here and away from the mountain so I didn't strike out and say stupid things like this. I tried to apologies but as was her nature she had already forgotten it. I knew she had by the look of lust that had now replaced the reddish glow in her eyes my nostrils already filling with her scent. Leaning towards her we kissed and although I was so hungry for her my mind needed this gentle kiss to hang onto, I was also grateful it wasn't a full moon, I really don't think my body could take the punishment.

Laying her on the bed and slipping my t-shirt off of her was always a wonder, this body I would spend a lifetime exploring and always find new parts of her, I was lost to Robin so long ago. Her skin was just like silk, and as my lips reached a contour I kissed it, her muscle tone just as proud now as it ever was. A gentle moan escaped her lips, she tried to move her body so my lips would be more directed towards her nipples and I frustrated her efforts by following her body when it moved.

Her gasp of frustration was cut swiftly short when my hand rested on her pubic bone, Robin in turn grabbed my wrist and forced my hand between her legs. Just as suddenly I stopped and for a second it was a stand off before she finally let my hand go.

"You forget Jonah I'm stronger than you I can pull you onto this body and take what I want."

Even when I looked up I knew what I would find, her eyes where closed and she had such a wide smile on her face as her thoughts carried through her threat. The action of me pushing two fingers into her pussy sent her pelvis off the bed and once I found her g-spot I kept her there. Moving my position I went after her clit with my mouth and my other hand pulled hard on her breast, again she attempted to arch her body only to find my dead weight on it.

Her juices ran freely from her now, even faster than I could lap them up, her fingers running through my hair until I sucked her clit into my mouth and run my tongue over it, then her finger would grab handfuls of hair refusing to let my mouth move away from the sensations she was receiving. Robin's gentle moans became more vocal.

"Oh great Mother, forgive me for calling out your name but this man just keeps sending me to you."

Again I sucked her into my mouth, the scream from Robin as her first orgasm ripped through her would have woke the whole neighborhood, the blue glow around the door and windows now glowed even brighter giving her sweat soaked body a blue tone. The pain became too much for me now as Robin held my hair in her fingers and pulled me away from her cum soaked pussy, her chest lifted and fell pulling air into her lungs to breathe and in gasps she said.

"No more... too much... Put it in me now."

Moving around she automatically moved her legs further apart and I slid easily into her soaked pussy, Robins hands now dropped to the back of my neck as she lifted herself to kiss me her feet moved between my legs and planted themselves there. Every time I thrust forward she would raise her pussy to meet me hoping to angle her self better ready to push me further into her.

Her hands slipped from my neck and Robin rested back onto the bed, her perky breasts almost disappeared from her body, her nipples still hard. It was too tempting even for me and lowering my body I took one into my mouth and sucked it as far to the back of my throat as her breast would allow, I was fractionally at a time pushing her up the bed with each thrust now. Robin sucked in breath, her hands balled into fists holding handfuls of bed cover, for a moment her body again tried to arch.

Tears flowed from her as she started to pant in a vain effort to hold back her orgasm. With one last effort I changed to forcing long hard strokes into her, my own orgasm perilously close. Robin clamped her thighs around my waist stuffed a handful of bed cover into her mouth, bit down and screamed her orgasm into it. With one final thrust I came deep into her, her body little more than a rag doll now as her efforts to breath fought against the mini orgasms she was having.

I let her breast fall from my mouth, it glistened with my saliva, her nipple as hard as I had ever seen it, my now soft cock slid from her and Robins legs slumped onto the bed all energy drained from her, the smile on her face said it all. Moving onto the bed I leaned in close to her, even the effort to move her arm so that skin touched skin drained her but nothing I could do to her could make that smile more welcoming. It didn't take long before her breathing settle into sleep and the blue glow around the door and windows dissolved, sleep took me soon after.

Robin rose early and went with Mom shopping and doing that girlie bonding stuff, Mom seemed very protective of her so I had no worries about them being together. I kept Dad company while they where away but mentally I knew I was already making plans for my return, Robin needed to be returned to the mountain and even though I knew my folks could protect her, she had a better chance on the mountain. One more night with my folks and it was time to make the journey back.

Noticing the agitation in Robin later that evening, and her attempts to hide it made me smile, it simply confirmed what I knew in my heart it was now time to return to the mountain I just missed my folks so much that I wanted to spend as much time as possible with them while I could. We both knew that once I returned it would be a fence building exercise on all our parts. Marise was the Queen and her power on the mountain held sway over the other fairies there, yet Robin and I knew even she would have a hard time selling us two to the rest of the fairies.

The only thing that had stopped an outright rebellion so far was that I was the keeper, but I was also a human and in their eyes had infected one of there own and to make matters worse, the Queen's Bodyguard. My revelry was broken when suddenly the hairs on the back of my neck stood, my instincts screamed at me. I scanned the entire garden, yet nothing seemed out of the ordinary, now my senses were telling me something was wrong.

Lifting myself from my seat I walked out to the edge of the back porch and again scanned the garden, again nothing. This time I looked towards the house all seemed quiet, to quiet. I went cold; from this angle I could see the blue glow around the windows and doors.

"Dammit Robin what are you up to?"

I rushed forward and tried the door it resisted for a moment before it opened and I stood in shock at the sight in front of me. Mom was still sitting in her chair and she was talking to Robin who had obviously shimmered back to her fairy form and was now sat on the arm of the chair across from Mom. Robin stopped speaking when she heard the door open, her wings expanded and fluttered for a second, she was unsure of what to do, finally deciding she flew across to another chair and shimmered back to her human form, the blue glow dissolved as I slammed the door shut. I was angry at her and she knew it.

"Her real name is Crystal Mom."

"No son, to me she will always be Robin because that's the person I see."

I flashed another look towards Robin; my questioning look soon got answered as Robin stared at me and refused to back down.

"Your Mom knows you're the keeper of the mountain Jonah. I was granted permission to tell her what it is you keep."

"Tell her or show her." I said through gritted teeth.

Mom sensed trouble brewing and acted as a mediator.

"Son I told you she was a keeper. My opinion of Robin hasn't changed; it just means I will be spending more time with my son on the mountain now

"What about Dad?" I asked

Both women looked at each other this was obviously something else they had discussed, already knowing the answer I waited both women out. It was Robin who finally spoke.

"Your father will always be welcome on the mountain Jonah, but Jacob will always be with him when your father is not with you."

She paused before offering her olive branch.

"Jonah I once told you this situation isn't perfect, if anything it's unique to us. Your Mother is a good woman and my Queen wishes to meet her, but you are the keeper of the mountain and the balance must be kept."

*******

A month later Mom and Dad came to the mountain, Robin greeted them as they parked alongside the cabin, Jacob was sat in his chair that smile still as disarming as ever. After the group hug and unpacking it didn't take Jacob long to suggest to Dad about a walk he may like, Dad looked over to Mom a silent plea between them. He loved the mountain and I felt for him, he may see many things while he was here but never the things that would upset the balance.

Mom had him on a hook for a moment and then smiled and agreed he could go, he was changed and out the door so damned fast he almost forgot his pack. She looked at Robin who then held out her hand. Mom looked a little apprehensive but walked up to her and took it. We all went out onto the porch. Robin told Mom to wait there and she then went out into the middle of the clearing and dropped to her knees.

markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers