Jonah and the Fairy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers

A few seconds passed and then Marise shimmered in front of her, Mom gasped and Marise looked up towards the cabin and smiled holding out her arms at the same time. Mom looked at me gave me a hug whispered a quiet thank you in my ear and walked out to Marise, she went to kneel along side Robin but Marise would have none of it. They hugged each other and Mom turned once more to smile at me before Marise held her hand, both shimmered and then disappeared.

I got us drinks and we settled down on the seat in the shade of the porch to wait, Robin sat on my lap her head on my shoulder, she knew I was anxious about all this and she was doing her level best to keep me calm, it was almost an hour later when Robin and I were watching the tranquil beauty of the mountain I finally broke the silence.

"If my Mom comes back with wings attached you and I are going to have a real deep and meaningful conversation."

I'm sure my Dad and Jacob heard her laughter halfway across the mountain.

markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers