All Comments on 'Jori - A Fairy Tale of Sorts Ch. 04'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago
Very well done.

Excellent story. Thank you.

RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
A great story,

by a very talented and gifted writer. One of but a few that I wish I could persuade everyone I know (mostly non-readers) to read. A lesson in what the depth and breadth of true love should be. This author does not disappoint.

soreireisoreireiover 7 years ago
Well done!

I started it at chapter one and was captivated by your stories approach. The wonderful tale and solid characters you presented made this one of my more enjoyable reads. Bravo and I hope to see more of your work here soon😀

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

Please keep writing! I love your work and was captivated by the characters and the story. You gave us a wonderful love story and such a great set of characters!! Thank you!!

IslaMoradaIslaMoradaalmost 7 years ago
Nice!

Lovely story, quality writing. Very nice.

Rainbow88Rainbow88over 6 years ago
My favorite Fairy Tale

I love it all. Thank you so much for sharing. Childhood Fairy Tales were never so stimulating or so romantic. When Jori confronts Abnuba, forgetting she can fry him to a cinder; that's funny. So you have it all and done very nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Almost a fantastic story. My only criticism is that toward the end, the storyline lost it's way and faded into oblivion, leaving me with a "so what" feeling. Not sure if it an unfinished series.

Strand

PartlyPartly10 months ago

I have to agree this last bit lost a step or two. BUT holy heck, what an imagination. Greatly enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story - seemed a little unfinished because we're left without knowing if they'll be accepted back into the clan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
The latest Spark the Runner made it into this year's Geek Pride event. On time. That is amazing given the amount of crap that has happened in my life (and my family's) since 2020. A house fire, medical emergencies and now cancer... makes it hard to hit deadlines. That said, I'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES