Josephine, The Family Fucktoy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, see? Some open minded intellectuals like that? They must be into some really kinky shit, Jo."

"Yeah," Jo thought, her heart beating hard against her rib cage.

"So talk to him! He's so smart, I bet he'd understand what you're going through!"

"Oh God, no, I couldn't do that!" Josephine laughed. "No, no way, never gonna happen, Kat."

"But you're gonna dump Travis?" Kat asked, eyebrow raised.

Just then, Josephine's phone went off and she picked it up.

"Speak of the devil," She smiled weakly, "He wants me to come over."

"Uh oh," Kat giggled.

"I still haven't made up my mind about anything, ok Kat?"

"If you say so," Kat smiled, all too knowingly.

****************************************************************

"Isn't this great?" Travis smiled, showing off his new set up in his parent's basement. There was a small kitchen, a living area, a bedroom and bathroom. He'd already begun hanging up posters and pictures on the wall.

"Yeah, it's awesome," Josephine smiled.

"And there's a door to the outside, so people can come and go as they please," Travis droned on, showing her around. "The walls are thick so they can't hear what's going on, really, and they said they won't come down here unless, you know, I want them to."

"Cool," Josephine replied, her enthusiasm waning.

"Yeah, it's such a sweet setup, you can come over as much as you want."

"Great," She smiled, and they sat down on the couch. Travis grabbed a bong and began packing it with bud, taking a long rip before handing it to her.

She hit it like a champ, then set it aside. Travis turned up the volume to some skateboarding documentary and pulled her close, holding her while they took turns hitting the bong until they were sufficiently stoned.

At some point, Travis picked up her face and kissed her. Josephine dutifully kissed back, climbing on top of him and grinding against his crotch while he grabbed her ass.

She took off her shirt and unsnapped her bra, her large tits bouncing out. Travis grabbed them and sucked on them, and Josephine started to feel better. She put her concerns aside and enjoyed the feeling of being able to be close with someone she cared about, moaning while he sucked on her nipples.

She stepped up off him and got down on her knees in between his legs. Travis smiled as he pulled out his cock. It wasn't large by any means, but it wasn't tiny either, about four or five inches at best.

Travis leaned back as Josephine pulled his shorts down to his ankles and grabbed his cock. She opened her mouth and started sucking him off, gently cupping his balls while her head bobbed back and forth. Travis moaned, his hand on her head, while she easily shoved his entire cock into her mouth, back and forth, back and forth.

She pulled her head back and grabbed her tits, spitting on them to lube them up, then pushing them together over his cock, bouncing up and down.

"Fuck, I love it when you let me tit fuck you," Travis gasped, watching her bounce up and down.

"Mmm, good," She moaned, smiling at him.

She bounced up and down while Travis watched her, then he reached over and grabbed the bong, hitting it while she pleasured him.

"You know, my parents are pretty cool," He told her as he exhaled a giant cloud of smoke, "I bet they'd be cool with you moving in. You know, whenever you're ready."

Josephine felt like she'd been hit by a train. The world stopped, and she could barely breath, staring up at Travis while he took another rip.

"You know, whenever you want," he smiled, offering her the bong, but she shook her head.

"Ok, come here," He told her, lifting her up and putting her on the couch, on her hands and knees.

He started fucking her from behind, ineptly pumping her pussy from behind. Josephine looked down at her hands, trying to catch her breath, then turned around and looked him in the eyes, her jaw still dropped.

Travis mistook the look on her face and thought she was gasping. After less than a couple minutes of fucking, and began to grunt, grabbing her ass while he came, pulling out and jerking himself off onto her back.

He collapsed back on the couch, taking a few deep breaths, wiping the sweat from his brow.

The feeling of warm, sticky cum on her back knocked Josephine back into reality. Travis got up and walked into the kitchen grabbing some paper towels and a glass of water, before returning and handing them both to her.

"Here you go, baby," he smiled, then began to pack the bong again.

Josephine sat up, the cum dribbling down her back, an epiphany slowly dawning on her face.

She turned to Travis as he finished and held out the bong to her.

"Want the first hit?" He asked, smiling.

She stared at him, an absent, detached look in her eyes.

"Travis," She heard herself telling him, almost surprised at the words, "I have to break up with you."

***********************************************

"Calm down, calm down, Jo," Kat's voice told her over the phone. "Just take a deep breath and tell me what happened."

Josephine stifled her sobs and wiped the tears from her eyes as she sat in her car outside of her house, her make p smeared.

"I broke up with Travis," She told Kat, hearing herself say the words finalizing the deed.

"Oh, baby," Kat sighed, her voice sweet with condolence, "Are you at home?"

"Mhm," Kat whispered, "I'm- I'm in my car outside."

"Just stay there, I'll be there in five."

Josephine hung up and barely one song had played on the radio before Kat pulled up behind her, getting out of her car and climbing into the passenger seat.

"Hey, come here," She told Jo, bringing her into her arms for a long, tender embrace, before sitting Josephine backup.

"You ok?" She asked, and Josephine nodded.

"Yeah, I just, I don't know, we'd smoked, and fucked, and he asked me to live with him-

"Oh," Kat grimaced, gritting her teeth.

"Yeah! In his parent's basement!" Josephine shrieked, part crying, part laughter. "And we'd just smoked, and just fucked."

"Yeah, you said that. Fuck, how high are you?" Josephine laughed, giggling through the tears.

"I'm so high, oh God, I'm so fucking stoned. And his cum was on my back, and I was just looking at him, and it just came out, and it's over now."

Kat smiled, leaning forward and wiping the tears from Josephine's face as she tried her best to smile.

"Come on, let's get you into bed," Kat smiled, climbing out of the passenger seat and walking around the car to Josephine's side. She opened the door and helped her out, holding her hand as they walked inside.

Nobody was in the living room so they rushed up the stairs and darted into Josephine's room. Kat pushed her onto the bed, but Josephine shook her head.

"No, no, I need a shower, I'm still, fuck, I'm still sticky!" She laughed, then sobbed, and Kat nodded, knowingly.

"Take the longest, hottest shower of your life, ok?" Kat told her, and she nodded, pulling her clothes off and tossing them aside, then walking into the bedroom.

Kat watched her nude body, checking her out before she closed the door. She heard a couple more faint sobs, then the water turning on. She had seen Josephine naked numerous times through the course of their friendship and had always admired her body, her beauty..

She leaned back on Josephine's large, plush bed, and smiled to herself. She felt her fingers running down her body, unbuckling her belt and button on her jeans, then pushing down into her crotch. She started rubbing her clit, quietly gasping as she fingered herself, still flustered from the sight of her naked friend only seconds before.

Without even thinking about it, she slipped her jeans off. Even for her love of black clothing, underneath it all she had a bright pink thong. She tossed her jeans aside, then slipped off her bra, keeping her black tank top on while she deftly pulled her arms through the loops, unclasping it and pulling it out from her shirt.

She lied back down, listening to the hot water running, fingering herself, thinking about Josephine's round, supple body, her slender waist and wide hips, her giant tits bouncing up and down. Kat groaned as she imagined Josephine's lips against hers, their bodies pressed against each other's, grinding and groping.

Kat shivered as she finally climaxed, her lips parting and her back arching forward, her eyes fluttering.

She rolled over, catching her breath, when the sound of the running water ceased and she heard movement inside the bathroom.

Eventually, Josephine came out from the bathroom, her hair twisted up in a towel and her body wrapped in a bathrobe.

"Getting comfortable?" She asked Kat, who turned over on her stomach, her, little ass sticking up on the bed.

"Feel any better?" Kat questioned in return, smiling up at her friend as she walked through the room, grabbing a pair of panties and pulling them on, then tossing her bathrobe aside and pulling her hair out of the towel.

"Honestly, yes, a lot better. I needed that."

"Good, you had me worried there," Kat smiled, and Josephine pulled on a shirt, her damp hair soaking the fabric, before she pulled it all up and through.

"No, no, I'm ok," Josephine assured her, grabbing the towel and drying her long tufts of hair. "I guess I knew it was coming, I was ready, I just needed a little push."

"You sure you're alright?" Kat asked.

"Yeah, just a little worked up. Kind of sad, kind of happy, kind of worried, kind of lonely." She shrugged.

"Well you don't need to be lonely, come here, come cuddle with me," Kat smiled, patting the bed, but Josephine shook her head.

"Not until I finish drying my hair," She insisted, to which Kat laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Well I don't exactly feel like waiting a couple hours. You can live with messy hair just this once, Jo."

Jo glared at her friend, then smiled and shrugged.

"Ok," she giggled. "Just this once."

Together, they climbed underneath the covers. Kat lied on her back, her head propped up by the pillows, and Jo wrapped her smaller body around her friend, nuzzling her face into Kat's chest and neck.

"Fuck, your hair is so wet and cold!" Kat laughed, and Jo nuzzled even closer, rubbing her wet hair against Kat's body.

"And who's fault is that?" Jo giggled, and Kat smiled down at her.

"Ok, ok, my bad. Whatever, too late now."

"Exactly." Jo agreed, and Kat began rubbing and scratching Jo's back.

They held each other for some time, Josephine calming herself and rubbing her body against Kat's tender embrace, while Kat ran her fingers through Josephine's wet hair and rubbed her neck and back.

"Ok, ok," Jo smiled, her head popping up a little. "I'm done freaking out."

"Fuck, about time." Kat smiled, playfully rolling her eyes then smiling.

"Oh, whatever. Thanks, I really needed someone to comfort me."

"Ha! I'm sure there's plenty you still need."

Jo rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"I don't want to talk about my brothers anymore today," She growled, smiling slightly, and Kat nodded.

"I wasn't talking about them, ha. I was gonna say, after a day like today, and a break up like that, you need a rebound."

Jo sat up, pulling her hair behind her head and wrapping it up in a band.

"Fuck, yeah I do. You know, Travis never even got me off? I'd have to wait until he was done then do it myself, either when he was gone or asleep or whatever."

"Not surprised," Kat laughed. "Why not? Too small? Or he didn't last long enough."

"Well, he wasn't very big, but I think he could have if he'd tried," Jo shrugged, "I got close plenty of times, but every time I'd be almost there, he'd finish."

"Again, not surprised," Kat smiled and Jo rolled her eyes.

"Ok, ok, you don't have to shit talk him for my benefit, I'm the one that dumped him."

"Speaking of which, how did he react." Kat asked, and Josephine shook her head and her eyes grew wide.

"Not that great, actually." She cringed.

"Yeah, can't say I blame him," Kat smiled, reaching forward and grabbing Josephine's tits, squeezing them. "Who wouldn't be sad to see these babies go?"

"Stop it!" Josephine shrieked, giggling and pushing Kat back. "Fuck! I'm more than just a pair of tits!"

"Oh yeah," Kat moaned sarcastically, "You've got such a great personality too."

"Shut up!" Josephine giggled, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at Kat.

"Sorry, sorry," Kat giggled, tossing the pillow back, then jumped up, knocking Josephine back and pinning her down. She grabbed Josephine's wrists and held them down while she wiggled and squirmed.

"Ugh! Ok! Ok! I give up!" Josephine squealed, giggling, and Kat let go of her wrists, sitting up on top of Josephine while she caught her breath.

"Wow," Josephine gasped, her breasts pushing forwards and backwards with each deep breath. "I kind of liked that."

"Good," Kat smiled as she leaned down, pressing her body against Josephine's. She wrapped her hand behind Jo's head while she gasped, lips parted, an almost shocked look in her eyes.

Kat lowly bent closer, gently pressing her lips against Josephine's, kissing her sweetly. Jo didn't kiss back at first, then she leaned into it, kissing tenderly.

Kat wrapped Josephine's soft, wet hair, in her fingers, and pulled, straightening Jo's face up towards hers, holding her still while they both breathed hushed, quiet whispers. Kat nibbled on Jo's lips, biting deeply, before letting go and sitting up straight.

They both stared at eachother for a moment, unsure of what to say.

"Wow," Josephine was the first to break the silence, letting out a deep breath and giggling, then Kat joined her.

"Sorry," Kat blushed, getting off her friend.

"No, don't be," Josephine smiled, shaking her head. "It's just, what was that?"

"Well, I figured I'd take one for the team and be your rebound," Kat shrugged, smiling as she looked away.

Josephine stared at her, slightly bewildered.

"Really?" She whispered, and Kat nodded.

"Just a little fun?" Josephine smiled, and Kat smiled back.

"Yep, a little fun to help you through tonight, and if you don't ever want to try it again, that's fine, and we'll still be friends."

"Promise?" Josephine whispered, and Kat nodded.

"Pinky promise," Kat offered, and their pinkies twisted together.

As soon as they slipped free, Kat pulled her shirt off, exposing her perky little tits and pale skin, then reached forward, lifting Josephine's shirt up and over her head, her large breasts bouncing as they slid out from under the shirt.

"Mmm, fuck," Kat whispered as she pressed Josephine down on her back, pulling her panties off then climbing in between her legs.

She grabbed Jo's hair and pulled her face against hers, kissing her and biting her lips, then gently tonguing each other, licking and moaning, gasping, before she worked down a little lower.

Josephine's skin tasted soft and sweet as Kat sank her teeth into Jo's neck, biting down and sucking on her flesh while Jo delicately writed and squirmed.

Jo's hands reached out and wrapped around Kat, gripping her flesh and driving her fingernails deep against Kat's skin. Kat's hand slipped down Jo's body and pushed her thigh up, reaching in between then and gently rubbing her clit.

Jo gasped, grabbing Kat's neck as she sucked and nibbled on Jo's neck, her fingers delicately flicking and playing with Jo's clit, rubbing back and forth.

"Oh, Jesus!" Jo moaned, and Kat slowly worked her way lower, letting go of Jo's hair and grabbing her tits. She squeezed and twisted her nipples, gently, yet rough. She nibbled and kissed, quickly working her way down to her left nipple, licking it and sucking on it while she squeezed the other, attentively rubbing her clit.

"Kat!" Jo gasped. "Oh, fuck!"

Kat played with Jo, her fingers slowly running along the lips of Jo's pussy, but careful not to penetrate her. Jo pressed forward against her touch, eager to feel Kat's fingers inside her, whimpering when Kat refused.

Kat pulled her hand up, grabbing one breast in each hand, taking turns licking Jo's nipples, kissing them and sucking on them, one at a time, back and forth, back and forth. Jo's head swam and her eyes rolled back in her head. She pressed her pussy against Kat's waist, rubbing her wet clit against Kat's body, moaning, her lips quivering.

"Fuck, Jo, I love playing with your tits!" Kat laughed, burying her face in Jo's cleavage, nuzzling against her skin, twisting both nipples with both hands.

"Fuck, me too. Oh, Kat!" Jo gasped, but Kat pulled back, taking her left hand and petting Jo's face with it, and with her right, she ran down Jo's body, finding her clit, and penetrating it with two fingers.

"Oh! Oh God! Oh!" Jo squirmed, a tender, frantic look on her face, shaking her head from side to side. "Please! Oh God! Please!"

Kat penetrated Jo with one hand, rubbing her clit and thrusting her fingers inside, and with the other, she caressed Jo's cheeks, Jo leaning forward and licking Kat's fingers, sucking on her thumb. Then Kat pulled her hand down, playing with Jo's tits, squeezing them and groping them, twisting her nipples, harder and rougher.

Josephine reached forward, grabbing Kat by her neck, wrapping her arms tightly around her, and kissing her softly and sweetly. She squealed and purred in Kat's ears, gasping as she tenderly kissed her friend.

In return, Kat started finger fucking Jo harder and harder. Jo squealed, clenching her eyes and latching her body against Kat's.

"Oh God! Kat! Oh Kat you're gonna make me cum!" Jo squealed, and Kat's eyes narrowed and her smile grew.

"Cum for me, Jo," Kat whispered, thrusting her fingers inside of Jo, faster and faster, until Jo clenched her teeth, her eyes rolling back in her head as she shook and squirmed.

"Oh God!" She shrieked, and Kat could feel Jo's pussy juices shooting down her arm, dripping off her flesh and squirting all over the bed. Jo started squealing, her breath quickening, crying and sobbing almost, shaking and squealing while Kat fingered her.

Kat finally pulled her fingers out. Her hand was dripping wet. She rubbed Josephine's juices against her clit, moaning while she smiled at her.

"You never told me you were a squirter," She grinned nefariously.

"A what?" Jo asked, barely able to move.

"You squirt, Jo, not every girl can do that. I sure as fuck can't." Kat giggled, playing with herself.

"Oh, oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know it-"

"Jo, shut up, God. It's a good thing!" Kat laughed, shaking her head.

"Ok," Josephine smiled, still out of breath. Kat lowered herself, one hand she kept on her clit, rubbing it profusely as she slowly pressed her face against Jo's tiny little clean shaven pussy.

Josephine's pussy tasted like strawberries and cream. Kat's eyes fluttered as she reached forward with both hands, unable to concentrate on anything besides going down on Jo's fresh little pussy.

"Oh my! Oh my! Kat! Fuck!" Jo cried, grabbing Kat's head with both hands, but Kat grabbed Jo's wrists and lead her hands up to her breasts.

"Play with your tits, Jo," she whispered, then returned to Jo's clit. With one hand she pressed up on Jo's skin, exposing her clit for her tongue, and with the other, she finger fucked Jo's tight little pussy, thrusting deep inside of her.

"Ok, ok, oh!" Kat squealed, shaking her head from side to side, her hands pinching both nipples, squeezing tightly and pulling.

Jo glanced up at Kat, only able to make out the black hair at her pussy, pleasuring her and playing with her, and for a split second, she imagined it was Patrick. Waves of pleasure instantly rushed over her, crashing against her, filling her and consuming her, until she couldn't take it any longer.

"Kat! I'm gonna- I'm gonna squirt!" She moaned, almost in warning, but Kat didn't relent, and as soon as the first gushing of juices came flying from Jo's pussy, Kat's jaw dropped, letting Jo squirt all over her face and into her mouth.