Josephine, The Family Fucktoy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her mouth and swallowed, just in time for Jo's next explosion, this one massive, drenching her face, filling her open mouth, squirting again and again as Kat lapped it all up, swallowing Jo's cum hungrily.

"Oh God!" Josephine moaned, lying back, her head spinning.

"Did you like that?" Kat smiled, sitting up, her face glistening, her hair thick with Jo's juices.

"Oh God, yes. Fuck!" Josephine gasped. "Did you, why'd you, I don't-"

"Your pussy juices tastes delicious, Jo," Kat laughed, "Fuck, it tastes good."

Jo blushed, rubbing her tits, smiling at Kat.

"Oh God, Kat, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She moaned, shaking her head. "I've never cum like that before."

"I'm glad you liked it, Jo, but I'm not through with you yet," Kat smiled, and Jo stared up at her. "Lay back, I'm going to sit on your face."

Jo threw the pillows aside and lied down, and Kat climbed on top of her, resting her pussy on Josephine's face while facing the opposite direction, bending forward and sixty-nining Jo.

Jo eagerly grabbed Kat's ass with both hands, spreading it and licking at Kat's pussy as Kat rubbed Jo' pussy, fingering it and bending forward, kissing it and licking it, before sitting up straight again. She rested her hands on Kat's tits and pinched her nipples, using them as a base to prop herself up, grinding her pussy against Kat's mouth while Kat obediently kissed and sucked and licked her pussy.

Kat moaned, squeezing Jo's nipples while she shook her head.

"Fuck, Jo, faster!" She moaned, and Jo nodded slightly, licking faster and faster. She groped Kat's ass and worked her hand all the way around to Kat's pussy, spreading it and pressing her fingers inside.

"Oh God!" Kat moaned, pulling one hand up to her face and licking it until it was nice and wet, then reaching around and pressing it against her ass. She slowly slid her finger inside herself, anally pleasuring herself while Jo watched.

"Fuck me!" Kat cried, finger fucking her ass while Jo fingered and licked her pussy.

"Right there! Right there!" Jo cried, then her body shook and she convulsed, thrusting her pussy against Jo's face as she obediently licked and kissed her.

Finally, Kat collapsed forward. She moaned, lying on top of Kat, while Kat rubbed her and kissed her pussy sweetly.

"Was I good?" Jo asked, sheepishly, after a moment or two.

"Fuck, yes you were. Holy shit." Kat groaned.

"Why did you finger your ass?" Jo questioned innocently.

"Because it feels so good!" Kat laughed, picking herself up slightly. "Oh God, Jo, you really need to try anal. You have to be gentle at first, but it's amazing."

Jo giggled, shaking her head.

"I don't know about that," She smiled. "Maybe someday."

"Fair enough, but after you try it, you'll thank me for sure."

"If you say so," Jo sang, licking at Kat's pussy.

"Ready for some more?" Kat asked, sitting up.

"Mmm, if you want me to," Jo whispered, and Kat scooted forward a little bit.

"I do, but this time, I want you to lick my ass," She told Jo, and Jo looked up at it, gaping invitingly, but only just a little bit.

"I don't know, Kat."

"Sh," Kat smiled, petting her. "Just lick it for a minute, if you don't like it, you can stop. Ok?"

"Ok," Josephine replied sweetly, grabbing Kat's ass cheeks and spreading them.

She leaned forward and started licking Kat's ass. It wasn't nearly as unpleasant as she imagined it might be, and the reaction it elicited from Kat was well worth setting aside her initial reluctance.

Kat shivered and moaned, practically choking from pleasure as Jo licked her. She prodded her tongue inside, pressing her face up against Kat's butt and forcing her tongue inside Kat's gaping asshole.

Kat grabbed her tits, shaking her head and moaning, then reached down and began voraciously fingerfucking herself and rubbing her clit with both hands. She moaned and purred, huffing and puffing and panting like a wild animal before finally groaning with pleasure and excitement, cumming wildly, buckling and contorting, shaking involuntarily, then falling down.

"Wow, is it really that good?" Jo asked, but Kat's only response was a garbled word like groan.

"Fuck, maybe I will try anal sometime," Jo laughed, and Kat smiled as she picked herself up and turned around, lying next to Jo and pulling her close.

"Thank you, Jo," She whispered, kissing her licking her tongue, swirling her own around inside of Jo's mouth.

"Thank you, Kat! Fuck, I needed that so bad!" She smiled, nuzzling her body against Kat's, resting her face on Kat's chest. "Travis wouldn't ever go down on me."

"Mmm," Kat purred, "You should have dumped him years ago, then."

They both giggled, holding each other while slowly drifting off into sleep.

Jo drifted off into sleep, but woke up soon there after, realizing her lights were still on and she was thirsty. She grabbed a cup and filled it from her bathroom sink, then drank some and switched off the lights, climbing next to Kat.

"Thirsty?" She asked, and Kat sat up, taking the water from her and drinking from it.

"Thanks," Kat replied, lying back down as Jo placed the cup on her nightstand.

Jo lied down and Kat spooned her, kissing Jo's neck before laying her head down.

"We're not gonna be a lesbian couple when we wake up, are we?" Josephine asked, giggling.

"Nah, fuck that. You're too complicated for me, Jo," Kat joked, and they both giggled. "Plus, I can't lie, I love cock way too much to ever be a lesbian."

"Yeah, same here," Jo laughed. "Would you ever want to do that again?"

"Anytime you want, Jo," Kat smiled, kissing Jo on the shoulders, then nibbling on her neck. "I mean it."

"Good, I'll remember that," Josephine smiled, scooting her butt close against Kat.

"Please do," Kat whispered.

They lied there together for some time, snuggling and nuzzling, lulled by the warmth of each other's body.

"Kat?" Jo whispered after some time.

"Yeah?"

"Remember how you said I should try talking to Patrick first?" Josephine asked, and Kat sat up, staring at her friend in the dark.

"Holy shit, Jo, you're going to do it, aren't you?"

Jo bit her lip, staring off into the darkness, imagining Patrick taking her body against his, imagining his skin against hers, her flesh in his grip.

"I think so."