Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 15: Fifteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands slipped from Hilary's breasts to her sides and hips, then downwards to her bottom. Like Alice, her buttocks were hard and bony but they felt good under my touch. Soon I was kneading them firmly, pulling Hilary's groin harder against my thigh where, like Alice, her rubbing grew more frantic.

There was a change in the taste of her mouth; she was now seriously aroused. I had noticed this in the past, before my wife ceased to be mine alone; even before Alice and I had been married. The difference arousal could make to a woman's smell and taste was extraordinary and, for me at least, highly erotic.

It was time to move on!

Breaking our embrace, I kicked off my trousers, shoes and socks then pulled off my shirt and, wearing only my boxer shorts, dropped to my knees in front of the woman I could now call my lover. My face was close to her expensive breasts; I licked them, first one nipple then the other, feeling their hardness under my tongue. Hilary sighed; I felt her fingers in my hair, pulling my head into her bosom as if feeding a child. For a few minutes I suckled on her teats, drawing them one by one into my mouth, nipping them gently with my teeth, hearing the soft sounds of pleasure above me.

My hands caressed her legs, from her ankles to her tiny panties and back. My fingertips explored her calves and thighs, the backs of her knees and the deep crease where her soft flesh merged with her firm buttocks.

Above me, Hilary sighed again and pulled my head closer into her breast.

My active fingers sought and found the elastic waistband of her panties and slowly, carefully, I began to lower them, exposing the vulva that was to be the centre of my attention. As I drew the tight elastic down over her slender thighs, knees and ankles, I could feel Hilary's body tense in anticipation, and as the panties were finally cast aside and her legs freed, she opened them a little as if to give me better access.

Releasing her teat, I sat back on my heels before her to survey the scene then looked up into my lover's pretty face. Hilary smiled down at me, happy but anxious.

"No too old for you?" she asked.

"You could never be too old for anything," I replied with a smile, then returned my gaze to her freshly exposed vulva level with my face.

Hilary's body was skinny, her legs toned and her belly flat. True, there were a few stretch marks on her lower belly and a fair amount of grey in the small patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair above her slit. Her outer lips were already puffy and lubrication glistened in the dark cleft between them.

She was very aroused; very ready.

For a moment I wondered whether this was what my lovely wife's body would be like after thirty years of cuckolding; after a lifetime of lovers but the immediate need to bring pleasure to Hilary brought me back to the job in hand.

With a hand on each of her thighs, I lowered my face to her vulva, inhaled once again the sweet aroma of a woman's aroused body then in a bold, smooth movement, drew the flat of my tongue the full length of her slit.

"Oh Jesus!"

Hilary's hands gripped my shoulders tightly for balance, her legs shaking at the touch of my tongue. Encouraged, I repeated the stroke; then did it again, feeling her long fingernails digging hard into the muscles of my neck.

"Oh God!"

Two more deliberate strokes of my tongue on her slit and her knees buckled, her legs folded and my lover was on her back on the mattress. Still on my knees, I spread her legs wide. Hilary's slit was already opening, her skinny legs trembling.

For a moment I gazed at the obscenely displayed female flesh before me and the woman of which it was so important a part.

But I knew better than to give her body any chance of respite; I lowered my head firmly to Hilary's groin and began to tongue her comprehensively, from the base of her slit, over the hot, weeping entrance to her vagina and up to her heavily-hooded clitoris.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!"

A dozen strokes with the flat of my tongue was enough to bring about her first minor climax, her juices flowing freely into my open mouth. Once again I was amazed how different each of my oral conquests had tasted; from the sweet, mild nectar that flowed from Julie's inexperienced slit to Carmen's powerful musk with my wife's familiar tang somewhere in between.

Hilary's secretions were closer to Carmen's pungent scent and I revelled it their heady aroma, dipping my tongue deep into her vagina then toying with the underside of her clit, raising its heavy hood with my fingers and tongue before diving deep underneath.

"YYYYeeeeSSSSSS!"

A very satisfying climax followed almost immediately, Hilary's hands in my hair, first pushing my head away then pulling it painfully back onto her engorging slit.

Suddenly I could feel rather than see movement behind me. Without lifting my mouth from Hilary's groin, out of the corner of my eye I could see the door silently opening and someone softly sneaking into the room. I relaxed a little when I realised it was her husband Clive; he was moving along the wall, keeping himself well away from the action on the bed but making sure he had a good view.

I should have been nervous; after all I was flagrantly cuckolding him - orally at least - but my morals had been so twisted by my Journey into Cuckoldry that it seemed only normal for a man to want to watch his wife being brought to orgasm by someone else. When he began to strip off his clothes it seemed even more appropriate.

I returned my full attention to the puffy labia and engorged clitoris pressed against my messy face. Hilary's vagina was weeping freely now, her juices pungent and unbelievably arousing. Perhaps it was this; perhaps it was her husband's presence spurring me on but something almost bestial within my subconscious told me it was time to move on and move on fast.

Hilary's vagina was seeping lubrication into my mouth. I directed my tongue a little higher, its pointed end plunging under her heavy clitoral hood and onto the hard hidden nub within. She gasped and bucked against my face. As her body responded, I carefully slipped the long middle finger of my left hand up, under my chin and into her warm entrance.

It was very loose; Hilary barely seemed to notice its presence compared with the onslaught on her exposed clitoris. I slipped a second finger alongside the first. She was still loose around them but now I could feel her body enjoying their presence.

Moving gently and to my right, I thrust the two central fingers of my right hand deep into her vagina, curling them upwards behind her pelvic bone, feeling with my fingertips for the small, rough patch within her that marked the presence of her G-spot.

In a few short moments I had found it; small, deep within her body but very distinctive. I began to work my fingertips over the rough patch, curling them back and forth in fast, determined movements as my tongue continued its work on her clitoris.

It was a contortion for me and the danger of punching myself in the mouth was high but Hilary's reactions justified it all. Within a minute her eyes opened wide and her body began to buck against my hand. I abandoned her clitoris and moved my face further away from her groin but redoubled the work of my fingers within her vagina.

"Oh God! Oh GODDD!"

The two active fingers within her vagina were working overtime; again and again they scraped over her rough place, working her G-spot for all they were worth.

Hilary's eyes closed tightly, her hands in fists, then her mouth flew open, her eyes opened too, the pupils disappeared back into her head leaving two white spheres between her dark lined lids.

"AAAYYYYJJJEEEEEESSSUUUSSSSSSCCCCHHRRRIIISSSTTTTT!!"

The jet of spray that sprang from the older woman's crotch as she squirted hit me full in the face, taking me by complete surprise.

I had never even see a woman squirt before, let alone felt and tasted it, and for a moment I was dumbfounded. What in God's name had I done? Was she dying?

"Christ almighty!"

The amazed voice of Hilary's husband Clive from behind me made me pause, but that 'something' inside me insisted that mustn't let it distract me from my task. Instead, I lowered the flat of my tongue onto Hilary's over-sized clitoris once again as the two middle fingers of my left hand plunged repeatedly into her vagina, curling upwards to rasp firmly over her G-spot again.

"YYYYEEESSSSSSSSSS!!"

Don't stop! Don't give her a moment's respite! The hidden voice was firm.

As the first two fingers of my right hand slid back the hood of her clitoris and my tongue firmly stroked along its underside I felt the high heels of Hilary's shoes digging hard into my back once again, her skinny thighs clamping tightly either side of my head and her fingers grasping handfuls of my hair, driving my face hard into her bucking hips and vulva.

"OOHHHHMMYYYYYFFFUUUUCKKKINNGGGGGOOODDDD!!"

Over and over again my fingertips ground over that magical place behind her pubic bone; so hard to find but so very, very worth the effort. The effect on Hilary had been profound and almost immediate, her whole body trembling and shaking as climax after climax surged through her slender frame.

"MMMMOOOOOORRREEEEEE! MMMOOORRREEEEPPPPLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE!"

Dear God! More? The woman was insatiable!

I had to think fast; then the hidden voice guided my hand as, for the first time in my life, I began the difficult task of inserting a third, then a fourth finger into a woman's weeping vagina. Hilary's legs flopped helplessly apart, her whole body surrendered to me, accepting anything I chose to do with it.

"Jesus fucking Christ!"

The low, breathless male voice came from behind my head where Hilary's husband Clive still stood naked, his back against the wall as he watched the two of us on Carmen's spare room bed. His hand rose and fell at his groin, masturbating as he watched his wife have orgasm after orgasm at my hands.

"MMMMOOOOORRRREEEE!"

Hilary's voice was desperate; I thrust all four fingers of my right hand into her wire-tight hole as hard as I could, the muscles of my arm bunching with the effort.

"YYYYEEESSSSSSSSSS!!"

My fingers sank into her over-stretched body up to the second knuckles before the extreme tightness of her inner lips and constraining pelvis prevented further ingress. My progress halted, I curled all four fingers upwards behind her pubic bone and scraped them rapidly across the inner surface of her vagina.

"OOHHHHMMYYYYYFFFUUUUCKKKINNGGGFFFUUUCCCKKKIIINNNGGGGOOODDDD!!"

The whole of my lower arm was engulfed in vaginal secretions as a second spray of fluid shot upward from Hilary's grossly distorted slit, spattering across my chest, face and into my mouth.

As her naked body bucked on the bed, her eyes opened scarily wide as if about to pop out of her head and I heard a short ripping sound as the nails on her grasping fingers tore through the bed sheet on which she lay.

I had never seen an orgasm like this before, not even Alice at her most abandoned had reached this level of complete surrender.

Hilary had lost all control of her body and was loving every second.

And this time it was me, Mister Cuckold; me, Cucky-Boy delivering the pleasure!

I lowered my mouth to her clitoris again, determined!

***

Fifteen minutes later I rose slowly from the bed. Behind me, Hilary lay splay-legged on her back, her exhausted, inert body in complete surrender, her eyes closed, her badly-abused vagina gaping open. My lips were numb, my tongue too, my neck had a crick in it and my back ached but I was happy; I had done the job expected of me and done it well.

As had happened so often since our first seduction, a man was backing away from a bad, leaving a woman's spent body behind him for her husband to enjoy.

But this time that man was me; this time is was Cucky-Boy walking slowly to the bedroom door, leaving my conquest helpless on the messy bed sheet, my face and chest sticky with Hilary's copious, powerful excretions. This time it was another cuckolded husband taking the 'walk of shame' to his helpless, unfaithful, well-used wife.

I couldn't describe myself as a bull; I hadn't even tried to penetrate her but as I crossed the bedroom floor, I knew it hadn't been necessary. After the series of climaxes my hands and mouth had provided, there was little a cock like mine could have added.

Even Steve's ministrations were unnecessary; Carmen, as always, had been right.

Passing the chair, I pulled one of Steve's bathrobes tightly around my body. As I reached the door I glanced round to see Clive kneeling on the bed between his wife's open thighs, his head lowered to survey the scene of devastation I had left.

There was a soft whimpering sound followed by a low whisper. I began to cross the landing. As I turned to leave, I heard the creaking of bedsprings as Clive manoeuvred himself between his unfaithful wife's spread thighs and began to reclaim her body as I had tried to reclaim my own wife's so many times.

But as I padded across the thick carpet, these sounds were quickly drowned out by the noises coming from Carmen and Steve's bedroom; the steady pulse of passionate penetration over which a muffled female voice could be heard wailing.

'Thump-thump-thump-thump'

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

I paused. Steve must be giving Alice a real seeing-to.

I listened hard but the bedroom door was frustratingly closed. I wanted to open it, to go inside and see what that man's mighty cock was doing to my sweet wife but I had to control my urges and leave the two lovers undisturbed.

Instead I pressed my ear to the thin panel and listened hard.

'THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP'

"Aaaaah! Aaaah! Aaaah! Aaaah!"

I was right; behind that closed door, Steve was really giving Alice a hammering. The bedsprings were complaining loudly and my wife's voice sounded near-hysterical, squealing with a mixture of pleasure and pain that I wished so hard I could see.

I pressed my ear harder against the door.

THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP

"Oh-Yes!-Oh-Yes!-Oh-Yes!-Oh-YESSS!"

Alice's voice was high and coarse. Despite still having the taste of Hilary's vagina in my mouth, my stomach churned in agony. This was a much more energetic, more violent fucking than I had seen or heard Steve give her before.

Surely, a hammering like this must finally leave her satisfied!

"Mmm! Mmm!"

Soon the sound of thrusting began to emerge from the bedroom behind me too as Clive finally began to fuck his wife. For a moment I wondered how it must feel to fuck a vagina so severely stretched by my hand as Hilary's had been, and wondered how badly gaping my own wife's would be when Steve had finished with her lovely, slender body.

Surrounded by fornication and suddenly feeling alone, I turned away and quietly descended to the kitchen.

"Well?" Carmen asked, her eyebrows raised as I entered. She was sitting on a hard-backed chair with a coffee and a glass of red wine on the table before her.

"Vey're fucking," I said, my head still buzzing. "All pour of vem."

Carmen burst out laughing.

"Jesus Mister C! Just listen to you! It's like being at a school disco again!"

It was true; without my realising it, all the attention I had given to Hilary's vulva with my mouth had left me with puffy, numb lips and a swollen tongue. My voice sounded as if I had just broken away from a marathon teenage snogging session behind the church hall.

"Fworry," I apologised with a sheepish smile, massaging my mouth.

"I don't need to ask about Hilary, do I?" Carmen stated with a broad grin. "From the state of you and all the noise I heard, I would guess it all went as well as it could!"

"I bon't fink dere'll be many compraints," I grinned, my voice quickly becoming more normal.

"Told you so!" she smiled triumphantly. "And I bet you feel good about it too."

She was certainly right there. I felt more than a little pleased with myself and my performance, although I would have preferred to have seen my own wife being fucked too.

"How's Little Alice getting on?" she asked as if reading my mind.

"Doisily," I replied in a voice very nearly my own.

"So I can hear," Carmen smiled. "Did you watch?"

The 'thump-thump-thump' sounds from above were loud and obvious, as was my wife's continued wailing.

"The door's shut," I replied in frustration.

For a moment we listened to the sounds of rampant sex from above. The thumping grew louder and faster, the wailing wilder and higher-pitched. Suddenly it reached a crescendo then slowed and stopped.

"That's the third time at least," Carmen said vaguely as she boiled the kettle. "She's a demanding girl these days."

I raised an eyebrow but there was no response. The rather less energetic thumping from Hilary and Clive's room grew faster and more erratic.

"I can't imagine what she'll be like when she and Julie are playing 'whores for the night'," Carmen added, referring to the upcoming evening when, following one of the She-Devil's more exciting ideas, my wife and our newly-cuckolding friend Julie would pretend to be prostitutes and meet two strangers in a hotel bar.

"I very much hope to find out," I smiled

Of course the whole thing was a set-up; the 'strangers' were to be two friends from Carmen and Steve's swinging scene in Islington. They would however be unknown to the two wives who would be well-paid for their services.

This would mean acting as real whores and doing whatever their clients demanded.

I of course would be concealed in the apartment in which all this prostitution was taking place and would be able to hear all that was going on. Julie's cuckold husband Gary couldn't face watching his unfaithful wife cheat on him again so I would be playing pimp for both girls.

The thumping sounds coming from Hilary and Clive's passionate encounter grew louder still before coming to an end.

The house fell silent. Carmen and I looked at each other. She had succeeded yet again.

"Have you been okay down here on your own?" I eventually asked. "You're not feeling too 'left-out'?"

"My turn will come later," she smiled. "At least it will if your little Hotwife hasn't milked my husband dry."

She passed me a mug of coffee and I sipped it, feeling Hilary's remaining juices being washed from my mouth.

I really had enjoyed giving her all those orgasms, even without actually fucking her. Having something sexual to be proud of helped ease the pain of being a cuckold where my own wife was concerned.

It was just as well; as I had just clearly heard and seen, Alice could never be mine alone again; she wouldn't be Alice if she could.

"I swear she'll be the death of me!"

The voice behind me made me jump. I turned quickly to see Steve standing in the doorway. His face was pink and sweaty, and there were scratch marks on his shoulders. He was naked apart from a short white towel that he had wrapped around his waist.

Even to my eyes he looked very attractive; strong fit and masculine. Apart from knowing about his exceptional cock and enviable prowess in bed, it wasn't hard to see why my unfaithful wife preferred sex with him to sex with me.

Carmen looked at her husband, an eyebrow raised in silent question.

"Ali," her husband replied with mock exasperation then nodded towards me. "His bloody wife; she's practically insatiable."

He crossed to the fridge, opened the door, popped a cold can of Diet Coke and took a long swig.

"Have you cum already?" Carmen asked her stud of a husband.

"Three times," he replied.

Carmen instinctively looked at the kitchen clock. I knew Steve recovered from ejaculations fast but three ejaculations in so short a time was impressive indeed.

"I gave her one in front and one in back but she still wasn't satisfied. I had to fuck her arse a second time before she'd had enough. I'm shattered."