Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 15: Fifteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was spinning. Steve was normally so discreet about what he and my wife got up to during their dates; hearing him describe in such crude terms how he had filled her vagina and rectum with semen three times should have been distressing.

The fact that my first thought was relief that she had finally been satisfied was testament to how far down the slippery slope to depravity we had sunk.

I looked at the man who had so completely taken my wife from me. He smiled.

"She's all yours. If I give her any more, I'll have nothing left for my own wife."

"Thanks," I said, though God alone knew why I would thank a man for cuckolding me.

My heart thumping, I slowly mounted the stairs and crossed the landing to the bedroom whose door had been so firmly closed. It stood open now, a low glow streaming out onto the carpet outside. I stood in the doorway and stared at the scene of sexual carnage on the bed before me.

Alice lay on her back, her legs splayed apart, her head resting on pillows. Her long blonde hair was matted with sweat, her face was pink, as was her chest. Her eyes were closed but as I approached the bed she opened them and smiled at me, broadly and dreamily.

"Was it good?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she replied, her voice slurred in post-orgasmic haze.

"May I..." I asked, nodding towards the scene if the crime between her open thighs.

She nodded. I slipped off the bathrobe, knelt on the foot of the bed then walked up the mattress on my knees. Alice smiled an exhausted smile and spread her legs wider. I lowered myself to the sheet and almost crawled on my elbows until my face was merely inches from her crotch.

"Wow! You look..." I began then ran out of words.

"Sore?" she volunteered dreamily. "Oh yes..."

I stared at the scene of devastation between my wife's thighs. Her hairless outer lips had been rubbed pink; still engorged and puffy, framing the darkness of her open slit from which copious amounts of thick, sticky fluid oozed. There was foam around her gaping red inner lips where Steve's thrusting had churned her juices into a strong-smelling froth.

But what stunned me most was the dark circle beneath. Alice's anus literally gaped open, a pink puckered ring surrounding the dark void of her rectum from which more semen trickled.

I lowered my face closer to her over-used flesh. The smell of sex was powerful and I inhaled it deeply. I pushed her thighs further apart with my hands; she lay further back on the pillow, her eyes fixed on my face, her long blonde hair fanning out over the white sheet.

"Be gentle... I'm sore..." she murmured.

"I promise," I replied, then let my tongue slip from my lips and lightly touch her battered vulva.

She winced. I ran its tip along her dark, open slit, gathering goo onto its upper surface and scooping it into my mouth. There was so much; thick and rich with the unmistakeable tang of recent orgasm; the deep bitterness that my wife secreted when in the depths of abandon at another man's hands.

I lapped again and again, my tongue seeking their combined juices in every nook and cranny of her vulva, from along her hot, sore inner lips, from the base of her crack, from underneath the hood of her clitoris; everywhere Steve's mighty cock might have forced it.

Above me as I lapped, I heard the familiar moaning of my post-orgasmic wife, enjoying or enduring the attentions of her cuckolded husband. Her clitoris still stood erect and I sucked on it, drawing its nub between my teeth, nipping its sides gently as my tongue toyed with its tip.

I felt the satisfying gush of fresh lubrication in my mouth and heard a suppressed squeal of surprise from my wife as her body trembled.

"Sore... sore..." she mumbled above the tremors.

Abandoning her clitoris, I lowered my face further in search of more arousing, aromatic fluids in less familiar places but found her position made access difficult. I rose up the bed and kissed her on the lips.

Alice's mouth opened, our tongues entwined then she broke the kiss and then a look of puzzlement came over her face.

"Is that what I taste like?"

"I suppose it must be," I grinned.

"It's horrible. Why do you like it?" she asked, genuinely puzzled.

"It's the most amazing flavour in the world," I smiled back, my eyes showing the truth of my words. "I wouldn't change it for anything."

"But...?"

"Trust me. Now roll over, my little Hotwife," I grinned again.

"Do I have to? I'm so tired..." she protested but rolled over anyway onto her front.

"Just one little adjustment," I whispered, slipping my arm under her skinny waist.

I raised her hips from the mattress and slipped first one pillow, then the other underneath. When I lowered her again, her bottom was raised, presented towards me as she lay face down.

"Perfect!" I hissed.

At the base of her long, slender back, my wife's buttocks were small, smooth and taut, the cleft between them partly open. I knelt between her knees and pushed them further apart, opening her cleft further until her most private parts were fully exposed.

I looked hard at my wife's open body and felt my chest go tight; she was actually, literally gaping. Her anus had been plundered so hard and so often by Steve's cock that it no longer fully closed. A dark hole was clearly visible within the pink, puckered muscles of her sphincter.

Jesus! What had he done to her? I knew well my wife's recently acquired love of anal sex but this was truly extraordinary. Gobs of semen were spattered along her cleft, across the tops of her inner thighs and her lower back.

He must have taken her bareback!

The first time Steve had introduced Alice to the joys of her other hole he had used a condom; I had just assumed he would always do so but the evidence was before me; Steve's semen was simply seeping from her gaping anus.

I lowered my mouth to her cleft, running my tongue upwards from her clitoris, across her inner lips, through the base of her slit, over her perineum and over the dark entrance to her rectum.

Something inside told me a boundary had just been crossed but I was beyond the point of no return.

Alice's sphincter felt hard and ridged under my tongue as I lapped at her open hole. Familiar tastes and aromas filled my mouth and my head; Steve's well-remembered semen; Alice's orgasmic secretions but along with these came a faint but distinctively earthy taste of her anal passage overlaid with the slimy texture of artificial lubrication.

I had seen my sweet, formerly innocent wife after being fucked by other men many times, but I had never seen her body a state of such complete post-coital surrender. Whatever Steve had done, he had done it thoroughly.

I tongued her red raw vagina over and over again, sucking into my mouth every remaining drop of their combined juices that I could find. Alice's body responded well as her renewed lubrication evidenced but she was far too exhausted to climax so I returned my attention to her gaping anus.

Time and again I lapped at her plundered hole, running the tip of my tongue slowly around the wrinkled, puckered muscles of her sphincter before plunging it as deep into her rectum as I could reach, drawing as much of Steve's semen as I could find from her body and into my mouth.

It was intoxicating; the smoothness of her buttocks on my cheeks, the softness of her thighs against my shoulders and fingers, the heat of her over-used vulva against my chin.

Most of all, the overpowering aroma of semen, vaginal juices and gaping anus all combined to fill my mouth, nose, chest and eventually my mind, taking me on an erotic journey greater than I had ever experienced before.

Despite all that had happened since that first adulterous night in the back of our SUV; despite all I had seen, heard, smelled and tasted since that night; this was perhaps the most intense, most intimate sexual experience I had ever enjoyed.

I felt stirrings between my thighs as my own erection fought for attention. My wife's battered body lay helpless before me, open, exposed, used. I rose to my knees and leaned over her raised, well-presented bottom. Taking my cock in my hand I directed its smooth, rounded end towards her open vagina but as I ran its tip up and down her slit, the gaping entrance above that I had never before penetrated drew me inexorably towards itself.

Dare I do it? Would it break the magic if I, Cucky-Boy took my adored wife's bottom too?

There was only one way to find out! Slowly, deliberately, I pressed the end of my cock against my wife's loose anus. Unlike every previous failed attempt, this time it parted, opening easily. I pressed a little harder and for the first time in our lives, my cock sank part way into my wife's rectum.

She winced. I pressed further. She winced again but didn't try to stop me. I sank another inch into her darkest hole then paused, my mind spinning; for the first time in my life, I was having anal sex.

I have no idea what I expected my wife's rectum to feel like, but the sensations were amazing. Despite its gape, her anus was tight, but not like a vagina is tight; this felt like a hard ring clamped around my shaft and, as I pulled back and thrust into her, the ring seemed to run the full length of my erection and back.

Inside, her rectum was hot; much hotter than a vagina and the lubrication much less helpful. I pulled back and thrust again.

"Ugh!"

Alice grunted into the bed sheet as I bottomed out in her rectum, my upper thighs slapping against the base of her cheeks.

"Be gentle. Pleaase!" she moaned but still didn't attempt to stop me.

Relieved, I pulled back again and thrust forwards.

'Slupp!'

Even the sounds were different; the wet slap of a penis thrusting into her vagina was replaced by a duller, drier, earthier noise as my shaft rasped along her partly-lubricated passage.

"Mmmmm," she moaned again.

'Slupp!'

"Mmmm!"

'Slupp! Slupp! Slupp! Slupp!'

And then I was fucking her bottom, my cock sliding in and out with increasing speed. I looked down at her raised buttocks, pale and skinny, her anus stretched around my shaft, her vulva hidden from view. The firm cheeks of her bottom rippled as my upper thighs struck their bony underside and I ploughed over and over again into her fully-yielding anus.

'Slupp! Slupp! Slupp! Slupp!'

"Nnnnnn! Please..." she moaned into the bedsheet.

'Slupp! Slupp! Slupp! Slupp!'

"Please... finish soon... hurts..."

I increased my speed, feeling my cock beginning to burn as what little lubrication that remained began to break down and the friction began to build.

'Slupp-Slupp-Slupp-Slupp! Slupp-Slupp-Slupp-Slupp!'

"MMMMMMM!"

'Slupp-Slupp-Slupp-Slupp! Slupp-Slupp-Slupp-Slupp!'

"OhhhhGodddddPLeeeaseeeeFinishhhhh!"

'Slupp-Slupp-Slupp-Slupp-Slupp-Slupp-Slupp-Slupp!'

"AaaaaHHHHHHH!"

"OhhhyyessssSSSSSS!"

My body convulsed as my climax struck, boiling out from my inner thighs, down my legs and up into my belly. My toes curled and flexed as I began to ejaculate deep inside Alice's rectum, my cock pulsing and throbbing in its unfamiliar cavern.

My shaft burned as it pulsed, sending rope after rope of semen into her darkest passage to join that of her lover. My whole body seemed to convulse as I came and came hard, my fingers digging deep into the flesh of her hips, my eyes and mouth open wide in ecstasy as my body emptied itself into hers.

In my heady state, my climax seemed to last forever, my chest tight, my thighs tingling, my back in spasm but eventually it came to an end and I paused, my throbbing erection buried deep in my wife's loose bottom, my head spinning from the night's amazing and unexpected events.

A moment later, I pulled my flaccid cock out of my wife stared as our bodies parted. My shaft was red and angry with a sheen of lubrication mixed with semen along its curved length. Alice's anus gaped open even wider, the pink ring angrier, the dark hole within even darker.

I rose on my knees as she rolled onto her side then onto her back, wincing as her buttocks came together. I lowered myself to her side and looked at her pretty, exhausted face, her blonde hair matted with sweat, the nipples on her tiny breasts still hard and pointed.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, panting. My cock was red and very sore. "Are you okay?"

Alice had rolled onto her side and was facing me, here violated bottom invisible.

"Hold me," she whispered, her eyes soft and dreamy.

I reached across and pulled her towards me. We cuddled in shocked silence, listening to the renewed noises of copulation coming from Clive and Hilary in the next room.

***

"Go and brush your teeth. Your lift will be here soon," Alice ordered our two kids the following morning as she and I hurriedly cleared the breakfast table.

We had arrived home much later than planned to find that our babysitters, the Grandparents had given up on us and gone to sleep in our spare room.

It was just as well; had we met them in the small hours, there would have been no hiding from her parents the fact that Alice had been fucked within an inch of her life. My own face was puffy and numb too which most certainly have raised a Grand-parental eyebrow.

We had enjoyed only a few hours' sleep and were both looking tired and disreputable despite having showered and carefully removed any last traces and aromas of the night's sexual adventures.

Now of course, we had to get the kids to school as if everything was normal.

I stood guard over the tooth-brushing and escorted the two children on their round of goodbye kisses then escorted them to our friends' car for the lift to school that we took turns to provide.

On my return to the kitchen I found Alice standing at the sink with a large mug of coffee in her hands.

"We're getting too old for this," she grinned. "I need more than four hours' sleep these days."

"Are your Mum and Dad up?" I asked. She shook her head.

"They've gone back to bed for an hour."

"How do you feel?" I asked, happy we couldn't be overheard. Alice pulled a face.

"Battered, tired and very sore," she frowned.

"Steve said he really had to work last night; that you were insatiable," I grinned.

"Well he certainly was thorough. My tummy feels like it's been punched and stamped on."

"I wonder why?" I grinned, looking her straight in the eye. "You've really got into this anal sex, haven't you?"

To my surprise, my wife blushed.

"It's new and exciting right now," she said, her eyes sparkling. "I used to think it would be disgusting and dirty but it's not like that at all. It's amazing!"

She looked at me again.

"But then you know all about that now, don't you?"

This time it was my turn to blush as I nodded.

"So how did it feel when you finally got to fuck my arse?" she asked, her words deliberately provocative.

The question had been bothering me ever since I had ejaculated inside her rectum. Physically it had undoubtedly been an amazing, arousing and satisfying experience but there had been something else about it that had troubled me throughout our short night and had been on my mind since the alarm had woken us.

"I did enjoy it," I eventually said. "I enjoyed it very much. I love anything to do with you and your amazing body."

"I'm pleased," she smiled.

"But..."

"But what? You're not going to tell me I have a fat bum are you?"

I chuckled. Alice's bottom was one of the slimmest I knew; almost androgynous in fact and, as I now knew, very tight.

"Of course not. It's just... would you... would you mind if..." I asked tentatively.

"If what, Cucky-Boy?" she replied, her eyes on mine.

"Would you mind if... if we didn't do it again?"

"Why?" she asked anxiously. "I thought it was what you wanted."

"It was," I agreed. "I liked it a lot."

"Then what's the problem? Do you feel disgusted now it's daylight?" she asked anxiously.

"God no," I replied. "Not at all; I'm really pleased you enjoy it. I really enjoyed it too. I'm very happy for you to keep doing with your lovers. It's just..."

"Just what?"

"I would do anything to make you happy, you know that. I'll do it again any time you want but..."

"But it's not for you?"

"Maybe not. If I'm honest, it was a bit too much like fucking. I don't want to just fuck you; let your lovers do that; they're much better at it than me anyway. I'm your husband; it should be different with me."

She was staring at me open mouthed. My tummy felt full of butterflies, my heart thumped and tears were beginning to form in my eyes as the truth dawned on me.

"I want to make love with you, not just fuck you. I love and respect you too much to feel comfortable doing that again."

There were tears in my wife's eyes too as she hugged me tightly. We kissed long and deeply, our bodies pressed together.

"You're an amazing man, Cucky-Boy," she said. "That's why I love you! I must be the luckiest Hotwife in the world!"