All Comments on 'Journey into Melanie's Reality Ch. 03'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love the teasing, and the hottest sex on Literotica.

You've done it again Scottie. Made me cum. What makes your writing so different isn't just the sex, incredibly-written as that is. Your stories are about real people with real lives. Well done, as usual!

kaiyandomkaiyandomover 13 years ago
Amazing

After every story, still left wanting more. Very nice.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
wow

Never read your stories before...but glad I ran across this. Took me a moment to get accustomed to your style of writing, but once I did...I really enjoyed it! I agree with Anon, your characters are quite realistic. Wonderful story :)

wantonorgasmwantonorgasmover 13 years ago
Your writing is so hot

mwah XXXXXXXXXX

SwiverGuySwiverGuyover 13 years ago
A wonderful journey!

What a wonderful, moving and exciting journey! The chapters I love the most are the early ones, where they met and fell in love in Paris. Beautiful, intense, and full of passion and heart.

On a different note, you write so well that I was tempted for a while to try and copy your tight and economical style. But your voice is not my voice, and I need to find my own. Whatever that voice is, it will be a lot more precise and, hopefully, less sexually cliched, thanks to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Delicious.

Another beautifully erotic chapter.

ejlsejlsover 13 years ago
To the author

I should be reading this in a beautifully bound book. Sir, you are at your best when writing about Sandy and Melanie. I long for their happy ending.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years ago
You have me hooked

I read this before the first two installments. Now you have me hooked to read the first two (lol).

You truly are a wonderful writer. Your words are filled with imagery and prose with one sentence better than the next and all of them together coming to a mind filled with your engaging characters.

Worthy of my five vote.

Thank you

delightdawndelightdawnover 13 years ago

You continue to delight (pun intended). Enthralling work.

SWintersSWintersover 13 years ago

This is so finely done. I love the development of the story from the first aching sweetness of the initial chapters to the substantial real-ness of this: the grit and humor of humans learning to occupy space and time in one another's lives; the changing flavors of eroticism between lovers as their relationship grows. And oh, by the way, the trainsex... there aren't enough synonyms in the world for "hot", "wet," and "insane barking mad lust".

I absolutely CRAVE Phil! I want her to be real so I can live in her house and let her boss me around just All The Time. Man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is LITerotica...

...at its finest. Your carefully crafted writing, the absolute appropriateness of the dialogue (children, Sandy & Melanie, Phil) focuses this story sharply in reality. The playfulness and eroticism of their sexuality so beautifully described, without falling into the trap of sentimentality. This is a moving tale demonstrating your unerring skill as a wordsmith and a story-teller. Your portrayal of Phil and the children, especially, are achieved with deft proficiency. This is a highly accomplished example of literary erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rumours of my demise

have been greatly exaggerated.

(signed) George

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years agoAuthor
I regret

That the relationship which inspired this story seems to be terminated. Her decision. If that is indeed the case, I'm sorry, but there will be no more of this tale.

My deepest apologies.

Scotsman69

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You can't stop now.

PLEASE continue. This is one of the best stories on this site. Please.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years agoAuthor
Despite previously thinking I couldn't continue with this...

Chapters 4 and 5 are written, and Ch 6 is well underway.

But. My editor is busy meeting more important deadlines, and has difficulty editing this for me, now or anytime soon.

So I'm looking for a sensitive editor, who likes what I've written so far of this story, and might consider spending some time helping me complete it as well as possible.

If anyone just might be interested, please get in touch. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous