Journey of a Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled for the first time. "I'm nineteen, in case you are curious, although I know I look younger."

"Oh," I nodded, thankful she was of legal age, although I would have guessed she was a couple years younger.

"Pet Jasmine was my teacher last year and became my pet," she explained, as she snapped her fingers and pointed to the carpet.

I dropped to the carpet.

"I see you are wearing nylons as instructed," she nodded, "are you also sans panties and bra?"

I undid my robe and revealed I had indeed obeyed that order too.

"Maybe pet Jasmine was right," she nodded, looking me over.

"I'm very obedient," I answered, before adding, "I'm sorry, I was just a little taken aback at first by how young you look."

"Don't let my age be deceiving," she said, as she tugged her skirt down, revealing a delicious looking shaved pussy.

"Understood, Mistress," I nodded, intrigued by this very sweet looking dominant. She looked exactly like the sweet girl next door would look...yet as often was the case, like me, looks can be deceiving.

"My name is Sarah, by the way," she said, as she walked the few feet to me, her pussy now directly in front of me.

"I'm Lily," I offered, staring at her enticing cunt.

"No," she corrected, "you are pet Lily or slut Lily or just slut, pet, or slave."

"Yes, Mistress Sarah," I nodded, each nasty name sending twitches of pleasure to my wanton box.

"Hungry?" she asked, looking down at me.

"Famished, Mistress Sarah," I answered, hoping she would allow me to lick her to orgasm, something that Mistress Jasmine had refused so many times.

"Beg, like a puppy," she ordered.

The order was strange, the order was meant to humiliate, yet as usual I did as ordered.

I wasn't sure exactly how to do it, or what I looked like when I did, but I lifted my arms up and made my hands look like paws as if begging for a treat, which I suppose was exactly what I was doing. I also gave a puppy dog pout look, a look I had often used to get my way with my dad when I was a kid.

"You are really as adorable, cute and submissive as pet Jasmine said you are," she smiled down at me, as she grabbed my head and pulled me in between her legs and to her pussy.

I immediately began licking, my hunger to taste pussy triggered by Mistress Jasmine.

"That's it, slut, lick my cunt," she moaned.

And I did.

She said, "You see my pet, I've been training pet Jasmine to be a switch...a woman who can be both a submissive obedient pet, but also a strong-willed dominant Mistress and you, my cunt-licking slave, are the guinea pig."

I kept licking as she told me the entire story of how Jasmine became her teacher pet (you can read that story in JASMINE FANTASIES: PET TEACHER).

I was as enthralled with the story as I was with her pussy taste, distinctively different from Mistress Jasmine's and yet with a clear similarity as well.

Sarah explained, "All Mistresses, myself included, need to have served someone at some point. A Mistress needs to understand the needs and desires of their submissives."

I was in awe of all this nineteen year old knew and also curious who her Mistress was, as I pondered her theory, while simultaneously licking her heavenly cunt.

Her hands went through my hair and as her moans got louder, she pulled my head deep inside her now very wet pussy, "Now get me off, cunt licker."

I took her clit between my lips and her legs buckled slightly. I focused on clit pressure and in a few seconds she began grinding her cunt on my face until she came, flooding my face with wetness. It felt like a pail of warm water had been thrown on my face as gush after gush coated my face and landed in my eager mouth.

When she finally let go, she ordered, "Now go to your bedroom."

I began to get up when she said firmly, as if I was stupid, "Pets walk on four legs."

I took off my robe, returned to my knees and then onto all fours and began crawling to my room in only thigh highs as she went to her backpack.

Once in my room, I waited on all fours.

She walked in a moment later and ordered, "On the bed."

I obeyed.

When I looked at her, she ordered, "On your stomach and have your legs spread eagled."

I again obeyed, hoping the Mistress of my Mistress could overrule the no orgasm rule and get me off.

She moved onto the bed and asked, "What is your fantasy, my submissive?"

"I think I'm living it," I answered, my cunt leaking with anticipation.

Her hand went to my ass, so soft and gentle, her hand so close to my fevered, neglected cunt.

"Want to come?" she asked.

"Desperately," I answered, as her fingers moved ever so close to my needy box. I then added, wanting to make sure it was clear, "Mistress Jasmine said I couldn't come without permission."

"Hmmmmm," she pondered, "orgasm control."

I had never considered it that, but I guess that is exactly what had been happening this past week.

"Well, let's see just how well you can control yourself," she said, moving off the bed, and going to my dresser drawer. She found my vibrator, apparently I should try to hide my sex toys better, and she returned to the bed.

She put the toy just touching my pussy, and turned on the vibrator.

I immediately moaned.

"Don't you dare get off," she ordered, as she moved the vibrator slightly.

"Okaaaaaay," I moaned, not sure how long I would be able to last with just teasing.

She got off the bed and said, "I have class pretty soon. I'll be back in two hours."

"Pardon?" I gasped.

"I think I was pretty clear," she quipped. "And if you come, you will be punished."

"Oh God," I whined, the tip of the vibrator just between my pussy lips, the slightest of a tease.

"See you in two," she said, all sing-song.

"Bye," I said, trying to figure out how I was going to stay here in this position for two hours.

And thus it began. Two hours of constant teasing. Just the very tip of the toy was actually touching my pussy lips, not enough to really get me going, but enough to tease me relentlessly.

By the time she returned, I was no longer horny, but sore. I had leg cramps, my breasts felt numb and I was thirsty as hell. The batteries also died half way through the teasing.

When the door opened I was thankful, desperate to move.

When she reached my room, she laughed, "You're still in the exact same spot."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"You really are the perfect sub," she chuckled, before she added, "Roll onto your back."

"Thank God," I joked, "my body is stiff and sore."

"But you didn't get off, did you?" she asked.

"Not even close," I admitted.

"Well, time for me to come again," she shrugged, now naked from the waist down as she got on the bed and straddled me.

Thirsty as hell, I licked her cunt like it was water, purifying water.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, "you're such an eager pet."

And I was. I lapped hungrily out of insatiable hunger, but equally out of obedience and the desire to please.

She leaned forward, which made me lean forward to continue licking.

Just as I buried my face back in her pussy, I moaned as she shoved the vibrator deep inside me. "Aaaaaaaaaaaah."

She pumped the toy in and out of my cunt, which quickly rekindled the fire in my loins. "Don't come, my pet."

"Oh God," I moaned into her cunt.

"Keep licking," she ordered, returning to sitting on my face, the toy lodged deep inside me.

I lapped and lapped until she began grinding on my face before I was rewarded with her second orgasm on my lips.

I kept lapping up her excess juices until she finally moved off me.

She pulled the toy out of my needy cunt and said, "You should probably stand up and stretch."

"I couldn't agree more," I nodded, standing up and stretching.

She smiled, "Thanks for the orgasms, and have fun with Jasmine."

"I hope so," I nodded.

She walked out and I pondered...this was only the beginning of a crazy day.

...

After a shower, I was getting ready for work when I got a text from Jasmine:

Pet Lily,

I want you wearing something sexy underneath your outfit today.

Today you can wear something sexy for me. Surprise me with something just for me!

Mistress J

All night at work I was giddy with the promises that lay ahead.

I constantly kept looking for Jasmine to arrive, with or without Michael, each hour giving me more and more anxiety.

What if she changed her mind?

What if she decided I wasn't worthy?

Although the thoughts were silly considering all that I had done for her, not to mention her text a few hours ago.

It was closing time when I received a text. I usually didn't keep my phone on me during work hours, but today I did just in case she texted me.

Pet Lily

The time has CUM.

I am waiting outside when u r done.

Mistress J

I finished my shift quickly, grabbed my small travel bag with the necessities for life, and headed to begin a month, maybe a lifetime, of submission.

I walked to her car, not a hint of trepidation, and got in.

"Hi, slut, ready for your new life?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, never wanting anything more in my life.

She leaned forward and kissed me. I melted into her.

When she broke the kiss, she asked, "Ready for your first present?"

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded.

She went in her purse, pulled out something and put it over my head and on my mouth. She smiled, "It's a ball gag. It will help when Michael takes that ass of yours tomorrow."

I nodded, unable to talk. Both excited that the first night was just going to be me and her, and a bit nervous about the implication that I was going to get ass fucked tomorrow.

She pulled into a 7-11, handed me a five dollar bill and ordered, "Go buy a bag of ice."

My eyes went wide, but I took the bill and headed into the convenience store with a ball gag covering my mouth.

As soon as I entered, a couple of male teenagers were staring at me. I quickly grabbed the ice from the back and went directly to the till. The cashier didn't even blink an eye, as if he usually dealt with customers with a ball gag in their mouth.

I returned to the car and she smiled, "Enjoy yourself?"

I nodded, the rush of doing something kinky and public turning me on...just as it had when flashing my tits, tasting her in the washroom or walking around with cum on my face.

"I can't wait to show my new pet to my friends," she purred, as she pulled back onto the road.

I wondered if she meant now, or at some other point in time. I kept looking at her. She was so beautiful, so seductive and so intriguing. I was still in awe that she was a pet to one of her ex-students and yet showed not even the vaguest of hints she was submissive in front of me.

As she pulled up to a very average house, she ordered, "Come on in and see your new home."

I nodded.

I followed her inside with the ice.

I'm not sure what I expected her house to look like, but it was rather normal. She took the ice and ordered, "On your knees. Pets are always on all fours, unless of course they are sucking cock, eating pussy or getting fucked in their slut holes."

I nodded as I dropped to my knees.

She walked into the kitchen and I remained on my knees awaiting further instructions, my sexy panties already damp with anticipation for the unknown.

When she returned with a glass of wine, she said, "Silly me, take off your dress, let's see what you have chosen to wear underneath that adorably cute exterior."

I nodded, stood up and began taking off my dress, not feeling at all shy about soon being in only lingerie in front of her. Actually, it was the opposite...I was excited for her to see the real me without any of society's expectations...because this was the real me: obedient, sexy, eager, slutty, submissive.

I, without instructions, returned to being on all fours once I was only in my lingerie.

She laughed, "Good girl, but I want to look you over. Please stand up."

I did.

She walked around me as if she was assessing my entire body. Her hands cupped my breasts from behind, cupped my ass and then she moved back in front of me.

"Take off your shoes," she ordered.

I did.

"Perfectly manicured feet," she approved, looking down at me.

I again nodded, not able to thank her with a ball gag in my mouth.

"Fuck, such cute, perky breasts," she nodded, cupping my breasts again.

I moaned into the ball gag.

My body trembled at her touch and the light chill in her home.

She then leaned forward and sucked my left nipple.

I again moaned into the ball gag.

She then surprised me by biting hard on my nipple.

I yelped, but my sound was muffled by the ball gag.

She then moved to my right nipple while simultaneously pinching and twisting my left.

The pleasure and pain mixture sent a wave of pleasure down to my very needy, desperate cunt.

After a couple minutes of intense nipple teasing, she moved away and said, "Knees, my pet."

I obeyed.

I looked up at her as she unzipped the dress she was wearing to reveal she was wearing a garter belt and stockings and nothing else.

My mouth instantly watered at the thought that maybe I could finally lick her to orgasm.

"You're dying to munch on my cunt again, aren't you?" she smiled, looking down at me.

I nodded eagerly.

"Did you enjoy my surprise today?" Jasmine asked, walking directly in front of me

I again nodded.

"Did she tell you that she is my Mistress?" Jasmine asked.

I nodded.

She bent down and took the ball gag out. She tossed it into her couch before asking, "Were you surprised?"

"I was, Mistress," I answered.

"She is utterly irresistible," she explained.

"That she is," I nodded.

"And heaven to taste," Jasmine added.

"I must concur," I nodded, before adding, "although I have very little experience to compare it to."

She smiled down at me, "Don't worry, over time you will get a wide variety of pussy to sample."

"I can't wait," I admitted, which was true. If I was going to submit for a month, I was going all in.

"Well, let's finish what you've started a few times," she smiled, sitting down on her couch.

I crawled to her as she opened her legs.

"Go ahead, my pet, taste your Mistress's cunt," she purred.

And I did.

I moved between her nylon-clad legs, up to her glistening pussy and paused (like Indiana Jones did when he finally found the Holy Grail) admiring the pussy perfection. Then I leaned forward, extended my tongue and began licking.

I slowly lapped her pussy. My tongue moving up and down like a paint brush. I parted her wet pussy lips and began to try and fuck her cunt with my tongue.

She moaned, "I think you are a natural born pussy pleaser."

I smiled as I moved to her clit and flicked it three times.

"Aaaaaaaah," she flinched.

I kept exploring, trying to make sure I pleasured every inch of her pussy.

"You've been dreaming of this, haven't you?" she questioned.

"God, yes," I nodded, without losing a beat between licks.

"Slide a finger inside me, my pet," she ordered.

I obeyed, sliding a finger inside her pussy while continuing to lick.

"That's it, now finger fuck me," she demanded, grabbing my head and holding my face on her clit.

I licked and fingered her and wasn't surprised when my face was coated with wetness.

I lapped up her heavenly taste, finally getting the full meal deal after a couple tantalizing appetizers.

When she let go, I kept lapping and she pushed me away saying, "You keep licking me I'm going to pee on you."

So enthralled in the act of submission, I offered, "I'm your slut, Mistress."

"Hmmmmmm," she smiled, before standing up and adding, "Something to add to your training."

She walked away and I licked my lips, trying to get even more of my Mistress's nectar.

When she returned a couple of minutes later, she ordered, "Follow me, my pet."

I did as she grabbed the bag of ice, which I had forgotten about, and headed to a bedroom.

"Get on the bed and lie on your back," she ordered.

I obeyed.

I watched as she grabbed some rope from the closet and returned. "Ever been tied up?" she asked.

"No, Mistress," I answered, a chill going down my back. I had a bit of a phobia with being confined and this was, to me, scarier than all the tasks I had already committed. In those, I was in control, I had the final say...this would be taken away completely.

"You're nervous," she noticed.

"I've never liked being confined," I admitted, "even on airplanes I have to take an anxiety pill."

"Well, the best way to overcome fear is to deal with it head on," she shrugged, as she moved to the bed.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, as she pulled my panties off and added, "What a nice ripe cunt you have."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, feeling flattered by such a compliment.

She began to tie me to the bed even as I trembled with nervous excitement.

Soon I was bound, my body feeling restricted, as she moved away and then returned with ice. She put an ice cube on each nipple, making a literal chill course my body.

She whispered, "Is your cunt on fire, my pet?"

"It's an inferno," I moaned, praying she was going to finally allow my long rejected orgasm to be released.

Suddenly I felt her hand go to my burning cunt and then a stunning cold as she shoved an ice cube inside me.

I screamed in shock at the reality and the incredibly bizarre, completely unexplainable sensation of having an ice cube in my cunt.

She smiled, looking down at me, "Expect the unexpected."

"Isn't that a big brother saying?" I asked, having watched every season of the show.

"And you are my lone houseguest," she quipped, getting off the bed.

"That means I win," I joked.

"Oh, that you do," she agreed, as she walked out of the room.

My pussy was burning and freezing, an oxymoron where the impossible became possible.

I desperately wanted to play with myself, yet I couldn't in my restricted state. Plus, I didn't have permission.

Frustratingly, she didn't return for what seemed like an eternity, even though I heard her laugh a couple of times.

Was she watching television?

Was she really going to leave me bound all night?

Being teased was beginning to really drive me crazy.

When she did return, she confirmed my thoughts, "Sorry, I wanted you to cool down and I wanted to catch up on the Big Bang Theory I PVR'd last night."

"Oh," I said, feeling annoyed at being ignored for a TV show.

"Don't worry, my pet," she said, sensing my frustration, "my very own personal big bang theory is about to be tested on you."

"Okay," I said, curious what she meant by that.

She undid the rope and ordered, "On all fours, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, happy to be in a different position.

She then rebound my hands and walked away again.

I tried to turn around to see her, but in my bound position it was awkward.

When she returned a minute later, she joined me on the bed and asked, "When was the last time you were fucked, my pet?"

"A few months ago if you don't count my vibrator," I admitted.

"Time to change that answer," she added.

"I agree," I nodded, feeling her cold hands on my hips and something poking my leg.

"Ready to get fucked?" she asked.

"Is my cunt wet?" I replied, asking a rhetorical question.

"Dripping," she answered, as, without warning, she slammed her plastic dick in me.

"Yesssssss," I screamed, as my cunt was finally filled.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Fuck yes, Mistress, I love your cock," I replied, as she began fucking me hard.