Journey of a Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just let him fuck that ass of yours," she ordered.

I laughed, "As if I have a choice."

"Touché," she smiled.

My hands were still on her tits as her husband slowly fucked me.

After a couple of minutes, Jasmine ordered, "Now, it's your turn. Ride both cocks."

"Okay" I nodded, coordination not my greatest strength. I began moving slowly, struggling to get into any sort of rhythm.

Although it took a while, I finally began to get in a flow, although mostly I was fucking Michael, while Jasmine's plastic cock stayed buried in my cunt.

Soon I was moaning, and Mistress asked, "Do you want to come, my ass slut?"

"Yessss," I moaned, my orgasm building quickly.

"And...come," she demanded a moment later as she bucked her ass up, creating a new pleasure and I instantly erupted.

"Fuuuuuuuck," I screamed, collapsing onto her.

"On your back, slut," Michael ordered.

I rolled awkwardly onto my back, my orgasm still flooding out of me.

He grabbed my ankles, moved my feet to his cock and began pumping his cock in the soles of my feet.

This was new.

"My hubby loves stocking-clad feet," Jasmine said.

"Explains a lot," I smiled, as I was giving a foot massage without actually doing anything.

"This is the way he gets off the best," she added, just as he groaned, moved my feet down to his cock and coated my stocking-clad feet with cum.

"He also loves coming on nylon-clad feet," she added.

"Apparently," I giggled, as I stared at my cum covered feet.

"Eat his cum," she ordered.

I moved my foot to my mouth and licked the cum off my foot.

Once I had retrieved all the cum, I replicated the cum retrieval on the other foot before I ended up having Mistress straddle my face.

The night ended with Michael shooting one more load in me, doing it the old fashioned way, filling my cunt with his cum.

As he did, Jasmine quipped, "By the way, my pet, Michael would love to have one more child."

THE END...except for the epilogue.

...

...

...

EPILOGUE:

Of course, I quit my job.

Of course, I sold my home.

Of course, I got pregnant.

A year later, I was the mother of a baby girl named Sarah, in honor of Jasmine's Mistress.

A year later, I was a completely trained slave.

A year later, I was the main attraction at Sarah's sorority house for an evening.

I crawled into a room full of sorority sisters in my collar and leash, nipple clamps on my tits, and wearing only the obligatory thigh high stockings.

That night, I serviced dozens of sorority girls' sweet cunts, I was double penetrated by strap-on cocks, and I was fisted until I actually passed out, out of pleasure.

When I woke up, Sarah, who had a freshman sorority sister buried between her legs, said, "Ready to go to the Le Chateau Club?"

"Of course, Mistress," I nodded, always enjoying the infamous lesbian club where anything went. Even though it was midnight, even though I had pleasured and got off over two dozen girls already, my mouth instantly watered at the thought that I could soon be eating more pussy...particularly the heavenly cunt of Big Rosie.

But that...is...a whole different story.

THE END...for sure this time.