Journey to OZ Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I fuck you in the ass?"

"Oh, you're awake," Dorothy exclaimed. "I'm Dorothy. This is Toto and that is Mr. Scarecrow. And who might you be?"

"Pleased to meet you. I'm the Tin Man. I didn't mean to be rude. It's just, well - the Wicked Whore of the West made my tin balls disappear. I can't ejaculate. She told me that the only way I could become a man again was to fuck a pretty girl in the ass. You're the first pretty girl I've seen. I don't imagine you would be willing to do it - would you?"

"You mean in my poop hole?" Dorothy asked with a puzzled look on her face. "Well it did feel good when Professor Marvel put his thumb there, but I'm just a magician's assistant. I don't know anything about the kind of magic you are talking about."

"Oh dear," the Tin Man sobbed. "Then I'm doomed."

"I'm so sorry, but I don't think it would be possible in any event, Mister Tin Man. You don't seem to have a cock."

"Oh, well I am pretty well rusted right now. I need some lubrication before all my parts can function properly. See that can over there? If you could pour some into my mouth I think that would do the trick."

Dorothy did what he asked. A few seconds later the Tin Man creaked to life. First his hands moved and then his arms and legs. After twisting his neck to work out the kinks, Dorothy watched in amazement as a long thin fleshy protrusion pushed through a hole between his legs. It kept growing until it was hanging like a black snake with a mushroom shaped head. It glistened like it had been oiled.

"Gosh, you do have a cock after all... but it's not hard. You should be thankful that you don't have the same problem that Mr. Scarecrow has."

"That's right," the Scarecrow replied pointing to the huge tent poking out from his pants. "Can you imagine walking around like this all day?"

"Do you know how to make it hard?" The Tin Man asked.

"Hmmmm..." Dorothy mused. "I can try. I made Professor Marvel hard by using my mouth. Let me see what I can do."

Dorothy dropped to her knees in front of the Tin Man. She lifted his limp cock with her hand and swirled her tongue around the sizeable knob. His cock was surprisingly warm and throbbing with life, not at all like the rest of him. It was slick with a slimy substance that tasted a little like cum only sweeter. Dorothy slid her lips down his shaft and sucked him deeper into her mouth.

"I... I think I feel something," the Tin Man said.

Sure enough his cock began to grow. Dorothy slid her lips further down his length swirling her tongue around the fleshy black shaft and over the mushroom shaped tip. It continued to grow bigger and bigger filling her mouth until he was fully erect.

"Oh my," Dorothy exclaimed pulling her drooling lips from his shaft. "They sure do make them big here in Oz."

"Can I fuck you in the ass now?" The Tin Man asked.

"I'm sorry, but Professor Marvel didn't teach me how to do that. Besides, I'm quite sure it wouldn't fit. Maybe you should try my pussy. That's pretty powerful magic. It didn't work with Mr. Scarecrow but that doesn't mean it won't work with you."

"I was just wondering," the Scarecrow interjected, "If the magic would be even greater using two cocks. Like maybe if I put mine in your mouth while he fucks your pussy."

"What a good idea Mr. Scarecrow," Dorothy concurred. "It would double the magic. Maybe it would cure both of you at the same time. It's certainly worth a try."

Dorothy pulled down the tiny patch covering her pussy and got down on her hands and knees pulling the back of her dress up over her ass. The Tin Man squatted behind her. Dorothy guided his hard cock to her dripping pussy. She gasped when it stretched her open and punched deep into her belly. The Scarecrow slid his already hard cock between her lips.

The Tin Man's big cock pumped into Dorothy's cunt like a piston. It moved slowly at first but then faster and faster and faster plowing deep into her body on each thrust. Dorothy's felt her pussy clench and sputter in a series of violent spasms. At the same time the Scarecrow's huge cock pounded her mouth and throat making Dorothy choke and gag and drool spit.

The speed of the Tin Man's thrusts continued to increase. Dorothy was feeling dizzy when the Scarecrow swelled between her lips and grunted. Cum sprayed into her mouth in a series of powerful blasts. She choked causing most of it to pour out from her lips. His cock fell from her mouth. Several more spurts splattered across her face.

The Tin Man's cock was now a blur plowing into Dorothy's cunt at the speed of a jackhammer. She unleashed a blood curdling scream that echoed to the far corners of the forest. Cunt juice sprayed from her pussy like a broken faucet. A cloud of blackness finally stole her consciousness. Her body slumped to the ground.

Dorothy awoke to Toto licking her face. The Scarecrow and the Tin Man were leaning over and looking at her with expressions of concern. She could still feel a tingling in her belly from the non-stop orgasms she had experienced.

"Did you ejaculate in my pussy?" Dorothy asked looking up at the Tin Man.

"No," he replied shaking his head sadly. "That didn't work either. I'm afraid the only way it will work is like the Wicked Whore of the West said. I need to fuck a pretty girl in the ass."

"But I don't know how to do that and you're much too big to fit in my tiny little hole, Mr. Tin Man."

"I'm doomed."

The Tin Man sobbed like a baby. Tears ran down his metal cheeks. Dorothy put her arm around him.

"Please don't cry Mr. Tin Man. You'll get all rusty again. Glinda did say everything in Oz was magical so maybe it will fit. I guess I could try it."

"Oh thank you, thank you," the Tin Man replied almost crushing her with a hug.

Dorothy wasn't sure how such an act was done. She tried to think what Professor Marvel would do. After some contemplation she had the Tin Man sit with his back to a tree. Dorothy removed her clothes except of course the red shoes, and squatted down facing away until she felt the knob of his hard cock slide between her cheeks. It pressed against her tight sphincter.

Dorothy closed her eyes and tried to remember what Glinda had told her. This was Oz. It was a magical land. You just had to believe, and as long as she was wearing the red shoes, which she was, anything was possible. She gritted her teeth and pushed down against the Tin Man's swollen cock. Her asshole slowly opened around it. She squealed when she felt his knob punch into her tight opening.

"Oh my, it's so big," she moaned.

Dorothy continued to push down against his big black cock. Several inches disappeared up her asshole. Dorothy gasped and paused briefly to adjust to his size. She pressed down harder. More and more of his cock snaked its way deeper into her bowels. Dorothy was amazed when she felt the last inch disappear into her dark passage.

"Oh... oh Mr. Tin Man," she gasped. "It's... it's all inside me. It feels so deep."

His cock slowly moved in and out like a locomotive pulling out of a station. Dorothy squealed from the incredible pressure pulsing through her bowels. She was surprised that it didn't hurt. In fact, it felt good. She could feel a throbbing in her pussy. Dorothy saw the Scarecrow standing in front of her with his hard cock poking out from between his legs looking down at her open cunt.

"Um, I was just wondering if the magic would work better," the Scarecrow stuttered. "If I were to, um... to fuck your pussy while he fucks your ass."

"Why you are full of good ideas Mr. Scarecrow," replied Dorothy. "But do you think you will both fit?"

"I guess there is only one way to find out," said The Scarecrow dropping to his knees.

Dorothy pulled her legs back and guided the head of his hard cock to the open folds of her cunt. The Tin Man's cock was pumping into her asshole faster and faster even though he seemed to be barely moving. She gasped when The Scarecrow's big cock sunk deep into her pussy. The pressure in her belly was even more intense. It certainly seemed like powerful magic to have both of them inside her like this.

The two cocks found their rhythm. Dorothy screamed and gasped as continuous ripples of pleasure surged through her body. The Tin Man's cock moved faster and faster. The Scarecrow grunted and thrust deep into her pussy. Dorothy felt warm cum filling her cunt. Seconds later her body shook with an intense orgasm so powerful that she passed out for the second time.

When Dorothy opened her eyes she could feel the throbbing in her asshole from the pounding it had received from the Tin Man's cock. Cum was still oozing out of her pussy. The Scarecrow and the Tin Man were standing over her with concerned expressions.

"Did it work?" she asked.

They both shook their heads no.

"I'm so sorry," Dorothy said with tears welling in her eyes. "I'm no good at magic. I'm just an apprentice. We need to get to the Emerald City. I'm sure the great Wizard can help us."

The Lion

Just before Dorothy and her new friends reached the end of the forest they were startled by a loud roar. A large Lion-like man jumped out with paws raised above his head. He looked as though he was about to attack. A huge snakelike cock dangled between his legs

"I'm going to fuck you little girl," he roared, "I'm going to tie you up and fuck you while your friends watch. I'm going to shove my cock up your juicy cunt and then bury it in your asshole."

Dorothy turned to him defiantly and put her hands on her hips.

"How dare you scare us like that Mr. Lion," she chided. "You should be ashamed of yourself. And I'm not a little girl. I'll have you know that I'm 18 years old."

Toto barked. The Lion's ferocious demeanor quickly melted away. He shrunk into a shaking ball of fur with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I'm so sorry," said The Lion sobbing like a baby. "It's just that I don't get company very often so I don't know how to act. Besides, I can't fuck you or anyone else for that matter. My cock won't get hard."

"Oh my, you poor thing," Dorothy exclaimed. "That is terrible. Has it always been like that?"

"No. In fact I used to be king of the forest," the Lion explained. "I had the biggest, hardest cock in the land. The ladies of Oz all came to see me to get fucked. Their jealous husbands came looking for me with hunting bows but I was too swift to catch. Even Glinda, the good witch, would drop in on me regularly. She liked it hard and rough."

"What happened?" Dorothy asked.

"The Wicked Whore of the West showed up one day and demanded I fuck her. When she took off her clothes she was so ugly my cock wouldn't get hard. She took it into her toothless mouth and slobbered all over me but it still wouldn't get hard. That's when she cast her spell. My cock will never get hard. I'll never fuck a woman again.."

"Surely there is a way to fix it," Dorothy said. "Couldn't Glinda help you?"

"No," the Lion replied sadly. "She can't undo witch magic. The Wicked Whore said the spell could only be broken by a woman not of Oz."

"Well I'm barely a woman," Dorothy told him, "But I am from Kansas which is certainly not in Oz."

"Really? Then you can you help me be normal again. Oh, I am so happy."

"I'll try," Dorothy told him. "I'm just an apprentice though. Maybe if I put it in my mouth it will become hard. It certainly worked on Professor Marvel and The Tin Man."

Dorothy squatted in front of The Lion and sucked his sizeable cock into her mouth. She used all the skills Professor Marvel and Glinda had taught her but nothing seemed to work. The Lion finally pushed her away and began to sob.

"Please don't cry," she begged. "Come with us to the Emerald City. I'm sure The Wizard will know what to do."

Just then a big puff of smoke burst from the forest. When it cleared away Dorothy could see an ugly old woman in a black torn dress. She had a curved nose with a big wart protruding from it. She climbed off a broomstick whose end was shaped like a huge cock. Two monkey-faced men were on either side of her.

"Did you really think this slut from Kansas could cure your problems," she cackled at them. "Only I can do that."

"Uh... but you said if I fucked a pretty girl in the ass..." the Tin Man began to say.

"Or if I met a girl not from Oz..." the Lion continued.

"Well maybe I lied," the Wicked Whore retorted in an angry voice, "But if you give her to me then I'll reconsider. First I want those red shoes. They belonged to my sister before this cunt killed her."

"No," Dorothy told her taking a step backward. "You can't have them you wicked old whore. They belong to me now. They are going to get me home."

"That's right," the Lion replied. "Don't you touch Dorothy."

"So that's the way you want it," she cackled. "Then I'll have to take them myself. Grab her."

The two monkey looking men grabbed Dorothy by the arms and held her in front of the Wicked Whore. The end of her cock-shaped broomstick grew longer and snaked up between Dorothy's legs. It slid past the tiny crotch of her panties and plunged into Dorothy's hot pussy.

"Oh... oh my," Dorothy gasped.

The broomstick cock plunged deeper into her cunt. It came to life and fucked her with hard fast strokes. Dorothy was helpless with the two monkey-men holding her. She spread her thighs and felt the broomstick go even deeper. The orgasm hit so hard that Dorothy felt the world slipping away. Her pussy clenched. Cunt juice exploded from her body. Then she blacked out.

The Emerald City and Beyond

Dorothy was laying in a field of grass when she opened her eyes and saw the Scarecrow, Tin Man and Lion standing over her. She looked down and was relieved to see that she still had the red shoes. Toto jumped into her lap when she finally sat up.

"What happened?"

"While you were passed out the Wicked Whore tried to take your shoes," explained the Tin Man.

"Yes, but electric sparks came flying out from the shoes when she touched them," the Scarecrow continued.

"And she disappeared in a flash with her two goons," The Lion finished. "So we brought you here to recover."

Dorothy looked around and suddenly gasped. At the top of the hill not far away she could see a bright green city surrounded by a tall wall. In the front was a large door leading into the city, but the door was closed.

"It's the Emerald City," Dorothy almost shouted. "We made it. Now all we have to do is find the Wizard."

Dorothy ran up the hill through the poppies with the others following. When she reached the gate she pounded on the door. A guard poked out his head. He laughed when Dorothy told them they had come to see the Wizard. His attitude changed when he found out it was THE Dorothy who had killed with Wicked Whore of the East.

"Why didn't you say so in the first place? Of course the Wizard will see you. End of the street and through the gold doors."

They entered cautiously. A giant flame shot up in front of them. The face of Professor Marvel appeared to be looking at them through the flames. Suddenly a deep voice boomed.

"Why are you wasting my time? What do you want?"

"Oh, pardon me," Dorothy apologized. "We've come to seek your help."

Cautiously each of them explained their problems. The Wizard thought for a few moments and finally spoke in his deep booming voice.

"You must kill the Wicked Whore of the West. It is the only way."

"But... but how?" Dorothy asked.

"You have all the magic you need if you work together. When the deed is finished return to me with her broomstick. Now go."

"What are we going to do?" The Lion asked. "We can't kill the Wicked Whore of the West. Her magic is too powerful."

"Yes we can," Dorothy argued. "We have our own magic. We can beat her. The Wizard said so."

Reluctantly they set off in search of the Wicked Whore. They carefully wound their way through the vines and dark pathways until they reached her castle. Just as they entered they were captured by the Wicked Whore's monkey army and taken to a secret room in the castle tower awaiting their punishment.

"We're doomed," the Lion said in a choked up voice. "I knew we shouldn't have come."

"No we're not," Dorothy replied. "The Wizard said we can defeat her if we work together but it will take all three of us performing magic at the same time. I have an idea."

Dorothy explained her plan. They all nodded agreement. The Tin Man sat in a chair while Dorothy used her mouth and tongue to make him hard. Then she removed her clothes, except of course the red shoes, and sat down on his lap guiding the black shaft to her sphincter. It opened around his knob. The Tin Man's cock plunged deep into her asshole.

Dorothy spread her legs and pulled her knees into the air. The Lion squatted in front of her and buried his face between her thighs. He long tongue snaked out and plunged deep into her pussy. The Scarecrow moved to her side and waved his hard cock in her face. Dorothy turned her head and took it in her mouth. She was now servicing all three at the same time the best she could under the circumstances.

Dorothy could feel the magic working. Every nerve ending in her body was firing on high. The Tin Man's cock pumped in and out of her asshole going faster and faster as it picked up steam. The Lion's tongue was deep in her pussy and fucking her like it was a cock. The Scarecrow was punishing her mouth and throat.

It didn't take long before the Scarecrow groaned. His cock swelled bigger and bigger as his orgasm neared. Dorthy felt the pressure in her belly becoming more intense from the Tin Man's cock up her ass and the Lion's tongue fucking her pussy. Everything was spinning out of control when the door flew open. The Wicked Whore of the West stormed into the chamber.

"There you are my pretty, and you have my shoes. This time you won't get away."

The Scarecrow, on the verge of a huge orgasm, turned to see who was there. His cock fell out of Dorothy's mouth and pointed directly at the Wicked Whore. He was too far gone to stop what happened next. His cock exploded. A river of hot cum shot across the room and landed on the Wicked Whore's face.

"What have you done," screamed the Wicked Whore.

She grabbed her smoldering face and screamed in agony. Then something miraculous happened. The Lion's cock suddenly grew big and hard.

"I'm cured," he roared.

The Lion stood and buried his monster deep into Dorothy's cunt. He began to fuck her with a fury. The pressure in her belly grew stronger and stronger. It felt like the impending orgasm, when it released, was going to rip her apart.

"No," Dorothy pleaded. "I can't take it anymore.

She pushed The Lion away. He fell back turning until he was facing the Wicked Whore. His balls were so full of cum from all the years of abstinence that his cock exploded. What seemed like gallons of hot cum shot out from the tip and drenched the Wicked Whore. Her skin blistered like it had been soaked in acid.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO..." The Wicked Whore cried.

Seconds later The Tin Man thrust deep into Dorothy's asshole and grunted. Spurt after spurt of his hot thick semen poured into her bowels.

"I'm cumming," The Tin Man shouted. "I can't believe I'm cumming."

Feeling The Tin Man's semen shooting into her asshole sent Dorothy over the top. Her pussy exploded with such force that cunt juice sprayed like a shower across the room and landed on the Wicked Whore. Dorothy watched her melt into a puddle on the floor just before she passed out from the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

Home

When Dorothy finally opened her eyes she was laying in a bed. Glinda and Professor Marvel were looking down at her. She looked around and realized she was back in the Professor's magic van. The Scarecrow, Tin Man and Lion were no where to be seen. Glinda was fully dressed in the clothes she had been wearing before Dorothy went to Oz. Just then Toto jumped up onto the bed and began licking her face.