Journey to OZ Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did I get here?" Dorothy asked. "I was just in Oz with The Scarecrow, Tin Man and Lion. The Wicked Whore of the West was trying to get my red shoes but we all teamed up and performed powerful magic that made her melt. You were a good witch, Glinda, and you Professor Marvel... you were the Wizard."

"Well that is quite a story Dorothy," Professor Marvel replied. "But I don't see how any of that was possible. After the storm passed we found you unconscious. Apparently a tree hit you in the head. We bought you here but you have been sleeping ever since."

"No," Dorothy objected. "It was too real. There is such a place as Oz. I know it. It wasn't just a dream?"

"Well there is a fine line between fantasy and reality. Who am I to say what really happened. If you think it was real that is all that matters. Anyway, we're glad you are better. You should get home before your family worries."

Dorothy and Toto finally made it home just before dark. That night as she got ready for bed Dorothy took off her blue polkadot dress. She stared at herself in the mirror and smiled. It wasn't a dream after all. It had to be real. She was wearing the fancy bra and the tiny panties that Glinda had given her on Oz. She folded down the little triangle covering her pussy. It was completely shaved. Yes, she had been to Oz after all.

Dorothy realized that she was now a fully certified magician's assistant just like Glinda. Perhaps the trip to Oz had just been part of the training. She was so excited. Dorothy couldn't wait to demonstrate her new skills to the boys in her school and her teachers. Then there was Hunk and Zeke and Hickory who worked on the farm, and Uncle Henry and so many others.

That, however, is another story.