All Comments on 'Julia Goes in Front of My Camera'

by MichaelPeterson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel

I would really like for dad to catch Julia fucking mom. Then joining in a threesome, with dad and Julia coming clean about the pussy portraits.

RichardStewartRichardStewartalmost 9 years ago
Stunning.

Can relate to this.

Lee_hottyLee_hottyalmost 9 years ago
Love it

i love this story and hope it continues, it should. Julie sounds like a great daughter.

Liz_57Liz_57almost 9 years ago
This is great!

I really love the way it starts as a photo shoot, so sexy. Then the follow-up to the shoot is so sexy, I sure hope you have more to the story.

charliebillcharliebillalmost 9 years ago
Where is my Nikon?

Don’t have a daughter like him, but would love to shoot some photos and SHOOT INSIDE someone’s adult daughter. Super hot, super sexy!!!

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
Loved it

Couldn't stop - had to keep reading - pure mental and emotional entrapment - loved it. Next logical step has to be mother/daughter photo session!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot stuff

great writing. loved it ! dad fucking his daughter is a great theme. he could photograph his own cock going into her cunt from behind. the possiblities are endless. please carry on writing. many thanks !

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 3 years ago

I don't usually go for incest stories; but this was hot. The only thing I'd have liked to see added would have been the daughter's performing fellatio to get another rise out of Dad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like that she is a mature adult rather than a teen. It seems more real and erotic. The only thing I would change is her shaven pussy. A mature daughter could have a beautiful hairy pussy.

darrellprestondarrellprestonover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read. Made me so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife told me once that she had had a dream about her father fucking her. She had awakened very wet and horny. Telling me about it made me hard. I told her that she should let him. I asked her if she had ever seen his dick. She said she had seen it several times accidentally when she was living at home growing up, and that he was pretty well-endowed. She told me that once when she was in high school she was taking a bath (they had only one bathroom) and her dad knocked on the bathroom door and told her he needed to pee and for her to pull the shower curtain across the tub so he could pee without her seeing him. She said she pulled the curtain across the tub, but that she peeked and watched him pee. She got aroused watching him. When he finished, she said she played with herself dreaming what it would be like to have him inside her. She said she had fantasized about holding his dick while he peed and watching it get bigger and more erect in her hand. Her pussy was soaking wet as she told me about this. I asked her if she would be willing to try to fulfill her dream now, and did she think he would do her. She said she would not want to hurt me and make me feel bad about it. I told her that if both of them wanted to do it, I was okay with it. I wanted her to be happy and satisfied. She didn't believe me at first. Then, she said, "I'm afraid I might like it too much. You know he is about twice as big as you." I told her that it would not surprise me for any man to want her. I know how good her wet pussy is, and it would be a compliment to both her and me if, or when, any man showed an interest in her. She said, "You know your dick is the only dick I have ever had. If I let Daddy fuck me he would stretch me." "I know," I told her. "Your pussy is so tight. I bet if you gave him the chance he would love to fil you up and feel your wet pussy wrapped around his big cock. You feel so good to me." She said she would think about it. Then, she said, "I need you to fuck me again; I'm so fucking wet." Maybe she will.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Enjoyed the story immensely . Very well played out.

Loved it thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichaelPeterson@MichaelPeterson
Now that I have got a batch of stories on Literotica and they get decent marks, I am enjoying the whole experience. It's interesting to watch a new story get its readers and its marks. I like the comments (except the personally offensive ones) and I try to respond when they ...