Julia Goes in Front of My Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got up from the table. I watched her breasts as she stood and then her pussy as it was revealed above the table. I felt an animal desire to enter her there and then, wondering if it was a reaction to Julia practically offering it to me on a plate.

As I passed Julia's chair I saw the wet patch that her pussy had seeped while she had been sitting there trying to seduce me. Seeing her walking back to the set, I quickly drew my finger through it, sniffed it then, raunchily, I licked it, licked my daughter's pussy juice. Whatever tastes I detected, it was simply nectar and I desired more of it.

I guess there were loads of pheromones in her pussy juices and now in the air too because my mind was just abuzz with the idea of sex with Julia - sex with my adult daughter - though I was yet to be convinced that I could actually go through with it. It would be a quantum leap, a pivotal moment, a life-changing experience and yet all that my mind could yell at me was that it would be an incredibly hot and sexy fuck!

I quickly got the bed across the studio and set it up under the lights I'd used earlier - and the video camera which I had set running for the earlier session. The bed had all the necessary bedclothes and it looked great. Julia climbed on and tried some erotic poses. She teased me mercilessly by laying back with her legs wide apart and knees up, then saying "So would you fuck someone who posed like this for you?" She even pushed two fingers into her lovely pussy and briefly masturbated. She couldn't know it but watching a woman masturbate is a huge turn on for me. It dated back to my early sexual experiences with my first proper girlfriend. In the days before we progressed to full sex, we would both masturbate while watching each other. It became an enduring arouser for me and even now I sometimes get my wife to do it for me.

Anyway, in reply to Julia, I said "Honey, you might just kill me with a heart attack by doing that!"

Julia sat up and said "Dodge the issue all you like, Daddy, but I can see your hard-on bulging inside you trousers, just like it has been doing all day!"

I didn't even try to reply, I just rattled through some shots. Then Julia said "Tell you what, Daddy, take some pussy close-ups. Perhaps that'll get you over your mental hurdle - and into me!"

I did as I was asked and moved closer to her. Her pussy looked wonderful, like a blooming exotic flower. I could see the sheen of her arousal all over it. I knew that I wanted to lick it but Julia was looking at me and I knew that, because of some strange feeling of self-consciousness, I couldn't let her see me doing that. Julia seemingly somehow sensed my dilemma. "Let's try this pose, Daddy!"she said.

She moved onto all fours, then lowered her arms to rest on her elbows. That posture pushed her plump pussy out between her lovely inner thighs. Her knees were widened enough to open up her crevice and her ass cheeks.

She teased me more. "Imagine my pussy talking to you. She's saying 'Hey Handsome, come on in. I'm lovely and wet and soft. I'll hold you tenderly. I'll take all you want to give me. I'll make you feel really good. Come on in!'"

Her teases had me on the edge. I rattled off some very close up shots, trying to create art while my brain was ordering me to have sex. I lowered my camera to the bed and I stared at the beautiful pussy lips just inches from my face. My responsible side crumbled. Spurred by the fact that Julia's face was resting on the bed now, out of my view, I found the nerve to lean in and lick. I drew my naughty tongue up the full length of her slit that was available to me. It was drenched in her juices. The taste was as addictive. I went further on and licked her ass too. Then I repeated it, this time hearing Julia groan in delight.

"That feels awesome!" she cooed as I licked again and again. I pushed my face onto her ass cheeks so that my tongue could penetrate Julia's pussy. As my nose pressed onto her ass hole, for some reason, I briefly wondered whether Julia and Kyle had fucked recently. I parked the question and probed as deep as I could.

"Oh Daddy, that's wonderful. Hey, now you've made the leap, you're gonna give me some cock, am I right?"

I realised Julia was right. I had made the leap into the whole taboo thing. Should I, or even could I, stop now? I doubted I could. I was thinking with my little head! I realised I was already freeing my pent up cock from my trousers. It throbbed in my hand and I stared at it and then at my daughter's beautiful pussy. As though controlled by someone else, I drew my cock head to those plump moist lips. I pressed it on her lips. They gave way delightfully and my cock began to slide in - slide into my own daughter's delicious wet cunt!

I groaned softly as I felt her sensational soft moist sleeve swallow my full length. I heard Julia softly hiss "Yessssss!"

I began to move my cock to and fro. I was fucking my daughter, my own daughter.

My hands were on her hips as I rocked in and out. I looked down her back, following her raised vertebrae right up to her neck where her tangle of hair spread wildly. My eyes met with the one of Julia's that could see me from her awkward pose, the side of her head pressed to the bed. We held our gaze and I realised that I was fucking my daughter openly and with huge joy. I slid my hands down her body, over her ribs and I grasped her magnificent breasts. By now Julia was uttering a continuous low growling sound, joyfully being fucked - by her father.

In no time at all Julia was gasping out an obvious orgasm, telling me the peak-topping height of her arousal. It tipped me onto a slippery slope and with my control lost, I soon gasped out "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

I felt Julia press and wiggle her ass harder against me, pushing my cock in deeper. She said, or more likely she begged "Come in me! Come in me! Please come inside me, Daddy! I want to feel you coming in me. I need to feel it!" I squeezed her phenomenal tits mercilessly and I was there. I pumped my stuff into her, with no regard for any consequences. It felt like I had come very heavily into her pussy, my spurts felt huge, much bigger than I usually sense when climaxing into my wife.

I pulled my softening cock out of my daughter and she fell onto her side. I flopped down beside her, anxious about how I would feel after my orgasm and how Julia would feel having just been fucked by her father.

She thrilled me when she snuggled up to me, pressing her nakedness to me. "Oh Daddy, that was stunning. My climax was huge and the thrill of feeling you come in me - that was just another world. It was what I'd hoped for and more - tons more."

Her reaction steadied my nerves and I cautiously said "It was amazing, wasn't it - very wrong, very bad, but amazing!"

She said "The wrongness adds to it. It adds loads! Fuck - it was immense!"

Now Julia got me to take more pussy pictures, capturing her swollen reddened state and even some with my stuff dribbling out of her. I quickly realised that the raunchiness of it was getting me stiff again and I certainly usually take much longer these days. Julia saw that I was hard again and she said "Daddy, get naked and fuck me again."

With the genie out of the bottle, it would have been crazy to resist, not that I could resist now. She was on her back, thighs wide apart and pussy gaping. The irresistible honey trap drew me in and my cock slid into her sloppy pussy. With our heads side by side, Julia said things as I fucked her in the way that I typically fuck my wife. "I've wondered about this for years - and it's so good, so horny, so hot. I love feeling your beautiful cock sliding into my cunt. It's awesome. No-one else in the world can make me feel the way you just made me feel by doing that. The thrill of being fucked by my Dad - it's just so amazing. Oh fuck that feels brilliant."

I realised that I was still videoing all of this and I felt as a buzz as it dawned on me that I'd be able to relive it all on screen. Added to Julia's words, it pushed me over the edge and my cock swelled and spurted deep into my own daughter - again.

"Oh Daddy, that was wonderful. Hey - we are gonna fuck regularly now, aren't we?" she asked. I hadn't thought beyond today, but clearly Julia had. I looked into her eyes, not replying. I was still buried in her pussy and I was holding of her fabulous tits.

"Oh come on, Daddy. We've got to keep it going, it's so hot." Julia pleaded.

I replied "What about your mother? What about Kyle?

"Well, we still have to fuck them - as normal. And then we fuck on the side. It'll be fantastic!" she said sexily. Within me, I was mentally agreeing to her idea, I was so high from our sexy day of debauchery.

"I don't know, Julia!" I lamely protested, adding "It's not straightforward."

"Oh fuck straightforward, Daddy! This is amazing hot sex! When was the last time you fucked twice in one session and got hard again that quick? It's fucking amazing sex, isn't it! I could come just thinking about it. Your cock - yes, your cock - in my cunt - fucking me! It's so bad - it's incredible! They'll never know. We'll be smart. Hey, we could even go on a vacation together, just you and me - a cruise or the Caribbean. Imagine sleeping together - fucking all night!"

Her words were working. I realised I was buying into her ideas. I knew I definitely wanted more sex with Julia, I was just wary of being caught - and the consequences. But Julia was right. If we were very careful, we could do it. We're related so we do spend time together, just the two of us. Maybe we could go away together. As a thousand immoral horny thoughts flew through my mind I knew we would carry this on - and I knew too that I was stiffening again. Somehow, because it was Julia and because we would not let it get out, our encounter did not feel wrong. It was beginning to feel almost natural. Two related adults spending time enjoying each other's body.

Julia giggled as my softened cock gradually became erect inside her. "Oh Daddy! That is amazing. I've never had a guy manage to do that to me before!"

We fucked slowly, erotically - even lovingly - with a lot of caressing and deep kissing. It was magical sex. Julia talked horny stuff and licked my ears. I said erotic stuff to her, opening up my new feelings about the wonders of sex with my sexy daughter. Taking it gently gave us a very long fuck during which she had three back-to-back climaxes. Mine, when I allowed it to happen, was again huge and very intense. I doubt I'd had such a strong orgasm ever before. It capped it for me and I vowed to Julia that we were now sex partners forever.

We were still on the bed, naked and talking. I dared to ask Julia what she would do if Kyle wanted her tonight.

"Oh, I'll perform. He doesn't take long these days. I'll let him have a fuck, like I said, to keep things normal. I used to manage more than one cock in my group sex days. In fact, it can be quite a blast! " Julia said in a matter of fact manner as I imagined her as the centre of attraction in an orgy.

"You'll be very - well - you know - wet." I offered.

"Yeah! I'll tell him I've used a new lube for fun! Ha! It will be a new one for him! What about you. Will Mom want some action tonight? Do you guys have a regular night?" she nosily asked, but I suppose I'd started it.

"Not a regular night but she does sometimes make the first moves - and I never refuse so, like you, I'll have to deliver."

"Think of me while you're fucking Mom!" she teased.

"Oh, I'll not get you out of my mind - ever! And I don't want to."

Even before we got dressed again, we looked at the photos on screen. There were a lot of good pictures, some very sexy and some pornographic. I spotted one pussy portrait that was fantastic. It featured close up cunt in the foreground and Julia's face, top left in the background just out of focus. I showed her how I would crop it and prepare it for her portrait, in a way that it could actually be displayed as erotic art. She loved my idea and wanted me to get it properly printed. I wondered if I dare take a copy home for my den.

In a phone conversation, the day after the shoot, Julia admitted to having to satisfy Kyle that night. As she described the sex act that she had performed for her husband, I found myself both jealous and aroused. I knew that I would need to see Julia again soon.

That night, when my wife made advances for some sex, I re-created the first part of my sex session with Julia, starting with the long licks and going on to the doggy style fuck. My mind was with another woman, of course, but at least I was keeping it in the family and, to be fair to me, my wife got great sex. I'm sure she sounded just like Julia as she climaxed.

Ultimately, I created a variation of Julia's vagina portrait for my own use at home, telling my wife that I'd seen it online, liked it and bought it on impulse. She admitted she liked it too, finding it quite erotically suited to our bedroom and she let me display it there. We regularly joke about who our 'mystery' vagina might belong to.

I had the more graphic picture that featured the gaping sex hole and the 'tear' of creamy semen printed out in a different style and I kept that one in my den, telling my wife I'd bought it too. I explained to her that I got it because I found it very sexy and an erotic composition. She agreed and let me display it in a corner in the den, away from the view of any visitors.

Alone in my studio, working on Julia's portfolio of photographs, I considered the actuality of what Julia and I had done. Maybe I was justifying it to myself but I distilled it down to this. In all the years that I raised Julia, I never had any sexual feelings or desires towards her. When we did get involved, we were both mature adults going into it with eyes open. We both went into it very willingly and we looked after each other. As mature adults we enjoyed recreational sex together, using our bodies to give and receive immense pleasures. We were in private and it will never go wider than the two of us. We share love and trust rooted in our primary relationship - father and daughter. Our respective partners will not be affected by our actions because they will never know nor lose out and Julia and I will still look after them. So, with that self-serving logic, I contented myself that our conduct was acceptable - and most importantly, it is repeatable.

As I concluded my thoughts, an email pinged in from Julia describing a trip to the Caribbean which involved a lot of photographic opportunities. "Hey Daddy, maybe you and I could take two weeks out and you can teach me photography."

12