Julia Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't mean it to be like that darling," she said softly, "The first time I wanted you to come into me...to feel you in me...your sperm...in me..."

He came into her arms and she guided his penis into her.

He gasped as he felt the first warm, moist touch of her inner lips. He penetrated slowly, as if wanting to relish every millimetre of that paradisaical tunnel of love that spasmodically gripped and released his length.

When he was deep inside her he stopped for a moment saying, "I knew it would be beautiful with you."

Julia smiled up at him and said, "It takes two, darling."

He started a slow withdrawal and penetrating movement, kissing her, one hand on her breast the other under her buttocks, pulling her to him with every downward thrust.

Nothing in all his sexual experienced had matched this moment of love with Julia.

"Your so lovely he said."

"Come into me darling...let me feel you coming into me."

He speeded up his movements and suddenly Julia cried out, "I'm coming again darling...come with me...come with...oh dear God...mmmah....mmmah....oha...aaah...oh...yes...yes..."

Her hands were clutching at him frenziedly; she seemed to have lost all control as she screamed and howled with mingled rapture and agony as her orgasm took command of her body.

Noel gave a massive thrust and deep inside her he planted his seed.

Julia's cries rose to new heights as she felt his sperm filling her and then, as she passed over the plateau of her climax she began to weep and sob uncontrollably.

"Stay with me...stay with me...I'm still...ah...ah...ah...oh my love..."

Noel emptied the last of his sperm into her, but continued to move.

Julia was frantically covering his face with kisses, her face wet with tears.

Slowly, very slowly, they calmed. The storm of long held back passion had for a while passed over them and flowed on.

Noel made a move to withdraw from her, but she quickly put her hands behind his buttocks and saying, "No...no..." she held him in her.

"I want to feel you there," she sobbed, "don't leave me yet."

Noel smiled saying, "I only wanted to suck your nipples and it's difficult like this."

Julia, endeavouring to return his smile through her tears said, "You'll have to wait because I won't let you go, so you'll just have to fondle my breasts until I decide to release you."

"Don't ever release me," he said.

"I won't," Julia replied.

It was at that moment the full impact of what they had done struck home. They had begun something that would not easily be ended. She had felt Noel's love for her communicated clearly in their sexual union, and the long held love she had for him had been confirmed.

Although separated she was still married, so she had committed adultery as well as incest. She had also established the fiction of Julia Burton and soon, as Noel had said, many people would know that she was something more than a visiting friend.

Her thoughts were interrupted. Noel whose penis was still inside her, had begun to stir. He had got another erection and was moving in her. This was a heaven she had dreamed of; she would lay there letting him take her; she would give to him without seeking any return.

Suddenly she made a powerful move, pushing Noel from her. Noel thought he was being rejected, but Julia said, "Lie back darling, lie back."

He obeyed and she moved down his body to his erect manhood. She took it in her hand and for a few moments looked at it, and then she ran her tongue over its head.

She tasted her vaginal fluid mingled with his sperm still lingering on his penis, and smelt their combined aroma. She started to lick and suck her way along his length, back and forth, as he groaned and writhed.

Moaning, "I'm going to come," he made as if to remove his penis, but she forced it back into her mouth.

She felt his testicles with her hand and imagined she could feel their sperm laden state. She sucked hard as if she would drain them, and suddenly she felt the first jolt of his sperm into her mouth.

Despite her attempts to swallow the salty and viscous discharge, it started to fill her mouth; she could not remember that Burton had ever ejected so much semen.

Noel, now holding her head to him, grunted and groaned with every fresh eruption of his seed. As he finished Julia sucked even harder, as if she wanted to empty him of every drop.

She felt him relax. The sperm that had flowed from her mouth hung in sticky strands from her chin. As she move away from him Noel took hold of her and began to lick the gooey liquid from her face.

The atmosphere in the lounge was redolent of the post-coital fishy smell that follows passionate love making.

They lay locked I each other's arms for a while, neither of them speaking until Julia stirred and said, "Darling, we do smell a bit, I think we should shower."

Noel grinned at her and said, "I like the smell, its making me feel horny again."

"You can't be," Julia protested. Even in the early days of her marriage Burton had never recovered so quickly.

She reached down and took Noel's penis into her hand, and discovered he had not been boasting, it was long and hard. In that moment she realised that she had found a potency to match the needs of her libido.

********************

Had she had any doubts left concerning Noel's sexual ardour, that night dispelled them. They had released in each other an insatiable desire. Even after he had ejaculated Noel was content to stay with his penis in Julia, as if he wanted them to grow together and become one. This for Julia was a heaven.

It was on the second day after they became lovers that Julia was jolted into a reality she had not anticipated.

While she was sitting across him and slowly rotating her hips he said, "I want to make you pregnant."

Julia stopped her movements. She had vaguely thought that one day Noel would get married and have children, but she had never visualised it being with her.

She might not have visualised it, but then, why had neither of them taken precautions to prevent pregnancy? After the birth of Noel Julia had taken the contraceptive pill, but once it became clear that Burton was not going return to her bed, she had at first occasionally forgotten to take it, and then stopped taking it altogether.

This is the only real clue I have that suggests that Julia did not take lovers, but of course, if she did they might have used condoms.

She knew she was still fertile, but at forty one it was said to be dangerous for a woman of her age to bear a child. But Noel might already have impregnated her; did she want this?

"Yes...yes...I do want it," she thought. To have a child with Noel; that would be wonderful she decided.

Ignoring the fact that she might already be pregnant, she started to move again, pumping faster and faster, crying out as orgasm approached, "Yes...yes darling...make me pregnant...fertilise me..."

For two more days they barely left the bed and then only to eat or shower. It was only as the food supplies ran low that they had to emerge into the outside world to shop.

They met people whom Noel knew, and it was obvious to them that Noel and Julia was a radiantly happy couple. People muttered things like, "Wedding bells soon."

Of course there could never be wedding bells.

The last day before Julia was due to fly back to Sydney Noel said to her, "You won't go back, will you?"

"But darling, I must go back, I've..."

Noel felt sick. So it had all been a nice couple of weeks and that was it.

Hurt and angry he started to say, "So it's all been a game...a pleasant interlude for you...why did you start it when you knew I..."

Julia stroked his face and hair saying, "Darling...darling...you didn't let me finish. I was going to say I'll have to go back to Sydney to settle things there. I can't just walk away from the place. I've left my car there and all sorts of other things...oh darling, why did you think I'd leave you now? I'll be back as soon as I can."

Noel felt a wave of relief pass through and over him. He had found the woman he wanted and to lose her would now be ten times worse than losing Amelia.

"You are a silly boy," Julia cajoled. "Now take me to bed and I'll prove how much I love you."

************

It took Julia about a month to settle her affairs in Sydney, and by the time she returned to Noel and Sandy Creek she was able to tell him she was pregnant.

When it became obvious to all who saw her that Julia was pregnant, she and Noel absented themselves from The Barossa for a week. When Julia had left Burton she had removed her wedding and engagements rings. When they returned to the cottage she was wearing them again.

Whether or not the people believed they were married, they at least accepted the fiction that they were, and referred to Julia as Mrs. Beresford. It amused her that having been Mrs. Beresford once, she was now Mrs. Beresford for a second time.

She eventually gave birth to a girl, Sandra. It is the only child they have had and Sandra is now eight years old. Whether or not her training as a model helped, but Julia got a job as a guide, taking people round The Barossa wineries.

Julia did wonder if Noel would eventually tire of her, and drop her in favour of a younger woman. But Noel has shown no inclination to leave Julia and his daughter, and if they are not as frequent in their lovemaking as during those first two weeks, they are no less ardent when they do come together.