All Comments on 'Juliana Ch. 02'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow, novel premise. The sex is just too good to stay a good wife.

That's sounds like a man's dream, not a woman's. So carried away by lust and physical pleasure that her poor overwhelmed ethics and morality just can't cope, so she succumbs to the artful seduction. And who should be surprised? She's just a dumb poor hick woman who's husband must have a tiny inexperienced cock and no oral skills to speak of. Woman are such creatures of wanton lust and mindless sex that your drawn out depiction of a clever seduction is really a waste. Handsome muscled guy waves his ginormous cock in front of shy inexperienced housewife, and as fast as you can say "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she turns into Slutula.

I was hoping for better. Relax, I'm sure the strokers are setting up the kleenex next to their screens, drooling over the sexual depravity you are about to illustrate. They can hard-ly wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not 1 of

this story isnt one of the best u have done. a little off beat.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Oh goodie, a story about a complete asshole who derives pleasure from utilizing his assumed power from money and "talent" (there is always someone, somewhere who is just as good at whatever a person thinks they are unequaled at) to force weak willed women to act as his live marionettes. This looks like a complete pornographic (and I purposely used that word with all of its potential negative connotation) 50 Shades. I'll go no further with series. Perhaps if you were to show an innocent losing her way but to use a completely unknowing and loving husband as leverage is completely un-erotic to me.

"You make me feel like the bad guy here, and you shouldn't."...really? Really?

Why? Because he is going to "set her free"? Ugh...good luck with finishing this.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 9 years ago
Ideal story..

This is right up my street...and it's a good example of it's type...loved it! The mood and despair of the 'victim' is well developed and I'm looking forward to chpaters to come...

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 9 years ago
Good dialogue

The standout aspect of this chapter for me was the dialogue. By that I mean what was spoken and (especially) what was thought. Juliana's conflicts and torments subtly interplayed against the cold self-assuredness of the Dr was terrific. All through the live sex show and the plastic surgery pin-up that came after, these two parallel voices duelled with each other. The writing is as intense as it is brutal.

In short, I await the next chapter eagerly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Black mailed.

She was black mailed with threats about her husband and being drugged along with the threat made what the wife did reasonable. It is not really a loving wife story as much as it is non-consent.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
What can you say

A talented writer and a gorgeous author. Double the pleasure....

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
IDK, maybe it's me but again fell a bit flat.

Still waiting for the crackling brilliance this author has demonstrated in the past.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
I suppose...

you're going to drag this one out. I will probably read more, but I'm not a big fan of this kind of seduction. I'll keep following you because I never know exactly where you're going. It sounds like a pretty sick but probably a pretty good husband is about to have his life turned inside out, while we'll slowly see the increased degradation of a young woman.

I won't vote until I've either read the thing through or until I've given up in disgust or boredom. We'll see. I can almost smell the rot and decay associated with the oncoming depravity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong country

Story should be about a poor country girl, from outside Amsterdam, who ran away from home, to go to the big city. Where she used her good looks and body to keep from starving, but ran into a bunch of scumbags along the way. Who now thinks most men are all low-life scumbags, so she turned into a lesbian, and writes stories that depict men as wimpy, low-life, sleazy scumbags!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Not really my type of tale. I'm going to continue because I want to know if the husband survives.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Let me see

If I've got this straight, we have a surgeon who refuses to save a patient's life unless the patient's wife fucks him. And how would this be received by the AMA, pray tell? Is he the only surgeon on the planet with the necessary skills?

Come on, you're better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

Wow worse than a bloody shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Once again, a serious disconnect between....

....any believable resemblance to reality and this story.

I suppose, once your literary feet are set on their course, there's nothing but to see it through.

But if ever there was a story in need of a new direction and some anchors of belief, it is this one.

Others have very likely already pointed out at least the most glaring of the issues.

No point in driving another spike. But please, PLEASE do some research and read your stuff out loud. If it sounds fantastic, it is....and not in a good way. You want the characters,Che situations and the events to have as much feeling of reality as you can muster. That way, when things depart the rational world, readers are more inclined to accept them, because you've given them enough familiarity to accept the crack and breaches. To ask readers to suspend unbelief is not out of line....as long as you give them something to hang onto and provide a device whereby the departure is acceptable.vyou started off in la-la land and went Deep South from there....

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoying it

yup, just as I thought. Just don't know how deep you will take us down the rabbit hole. Thanks.

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago

THE LOSS OF INNOCENCE ?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Typical

Typical low.content from this.author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Utter nonsense. If you are reading this and wondering if it's worth your time to continue reading this series?

It's not. It's such a huge departure from any reality you can imagine...it's actually laughable.

Silly really where this story goes all from an innocent farm girl wife needing a surgery for her husband she supposedly loves. Hahahahahahaha...

Literally becomes the world's biggest whore...twisted so horrifically that it's ridiculous.

Don't waste your time.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah3 months ago

Julianna is in for a thorough corruption as her concupiscence is awakened, I fear. That girl is going to need some

Chap-Stick and a full-spectrum antibiotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Juliana Ch. 01 Previous Part
Juliana Series Info