All Comments on 'Julia's New Patient'

by TherapistJuliaKelly

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Get your ages right

She said she was 32 but has an 18 year old son

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MmmmMore!

Off to a good start! Very hot! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's obvious you're a man pretending to be a woman...

Based on your profile and the way you write. Also this storyline has been done a lot, from heyall's 'family counceling' to 'the abrahms health institute.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A good story, but hardly original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
welcome

Welcome at literotica. its well that you start your writing with a mother son story but this story is not that good hot a mother son story need to be, may be next time. at future you must take care one thing is when the son is 18, the mother must be 40 - 44 at story concept. and give some anal perversion love sex between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Good Start

Just knowing that a young man is fucking his mother isn't enough, is it? Mother should be called in for an interview soon, maybe with him. Find out how he seduced his mother or was it the other way round? They should also demonstrate for the therapist what they do, to and for each other. I like your speed and style, keeps my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Showed my mother.

I showed this story to my 50-year-old mother who works as a therapist. She said this sort of behaviour is not uncommon. We both got really turned on talking about it. The subsequent cunnilingus marathon followed by hardcore fucking was mind-blowing.

TherapistJuliaKellyTherapistJuliaKellyover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

I appreciate your comments and all the email I received privately. It's gratifying that so many people appreciate my writing! For all of you who asked for more: I will be submitting a new chapter soon. Depending on how long the approval process takes, it will likely be up on this site in about a week.

farhin199021farhin199021over 12 years ago
It was amazing...

I faint twice during hard masturbation while I read this so fantastic story five times. I was not in my control but story's erotica and energy f sex make s much stimulation in me to do fingering my pussy. Although I am a Lesbian, I did masturbation more than five times. It was well written and very electric. I encourage you to write more and more with more erotic writing. I am asking you Lesbian Incest like Mother daughter or daughter aunt or three sisters, mother, aunt and only one son. You are so nice. I am expecting much from you babe. You can reply me farhinkhan.khan@gmail.com anytime. I am ready to talk to you.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
I like your writing but hate this story

It's a hot story but I'm disturbed more by the crossing of the taboo with a therapist sexually engaging with her patients than with the incestuous shenanigans Billy and his mother are up to.

If Billy's in therapy, it's obviously because the young man's a bit conflicted about being used as a sexual toy and the shrink ain't helping him, she's exploiting his boundary issues. For those bringing up the MST3K theme, it's just porn, so just go with the flow and relax... not for me, sorry.

A story that makes me sad and angry enough to want to punch both the mom and the therapist in the tits doesn't make me horny.

No question you can write a good story, just I hate the frame and the plot of this one. Please try again.

TherapistJuliaKellyTherapistJuliaKellyover 12 years agoAuthor

I am sorry that some aspects of this story make you angry. If you are having a hard time with the boundaries the therapist violates with Billy, you may not want to read the next installment (up in a week or so). It will probably only get worse. And thank you for the compliments on my writing, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice start.

Looking forward to her moving on to her real son.

JymbobbJymbobbover 12 years ago
TherapistJuliaKelly

I Loved your story, it took me back to the depths of my own fantasies with my mummy. I can't wait for the next chapter. As I sit and read with my own very hard erection.

Thank you so much

Jimmy

John558John558over 12 years ago
You read my Mind

Your story hits so close to home, or at least my fantasies. I hope you keep writing along these story lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep on.... we're waiting...

Very good writing. please keep writing the other parts...

I hope you keep writing along these story lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The rapist

The rapist Julia.

TherapistJuliaKellyTherapistJuliaKellyover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

I am very, very pleased that so many of you have enjoyed my story. I have received several private messages as well as these public comments. I have not had time to respond to most of you individually, but please know that I have read every letter and feel very gratified.

I am submitting chapter two today, and it will likely be approved and available for you in three or four days. In it, Julia has her second appointment with Billy. I hope you enjoy it as much as you like chapter one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
your are great julia

this is so hot julia, i wanna u shud hear things about me and mom .... ajay

dbroseleydbroseleyover 12 years ago

Enjoy this story, I would like to be Billy. Hope that the next chapter will be out shorly. Keep up the good work.

Teacher44Teacher44over 12 years ago
Details

Nice story. I liked it very much. However, if the therapist is 32, and her son just turned 18, then she was 14 when she had him and 13 when she got pregnant. That is one of those details that, while it doesn't materially affect the storyline between Billy and the therapist, does affect my enjoyment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting story, but...

You have created a very intriguing story, based on a age-old taboo. But after reading your profile information and your statement regarding being intolerant to people who write badly, I find it surprising that your story is equally riddled with grammatical errors. I also find it surprising that a professional, and I can olny surmise, expereinced therapist trained in areas of mother-son relationships, comes across as still being somewhat shocked by the character's admission that he is having a sexual relationship with his mother. Especially since the doctor herself is battling the same sexual attraction to her own son. I could point out other problems I found with this story, but I do not believe it is necessary, as I believe you can understand, and hopefully, will appreciate the value of my concerns.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very hot and erotic start

A lot of side stories and characters can be developed from this beginning.

There's mom and son to explore and to read about all of their hot sexual relationship. then there is the sex between the doctor and her patient, plus the doctor and her son.

I hope to read about all of the sexual relationships and the erotic sex that they have.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey! "Showed My Mother"

If the last two sentences of your comment were supposed to be statements by your mother, you should have put them in quotes to let us know. And if they were, she is a damned poor therapist and ought to be decertified and have her license removed.

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
taking billy to a new hard cum

what an awesome very erotic story. reading this was like being there inside the room watch all this taking place, out standing writng brilliant first story . a pure joy to read. cant wait to read the next exciting part .

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Good read

Good read, but I'm saving y commits till after I read the whole story.

As for the commit below, I have a friend that had her first child at 14.

lorencinolorencinoover 12 years ago
Filthy hot

deliciously depraved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
original?

I'm pretty sick of those who whine that a story isn't an original idea. Who the fuck cares if it is original? Does it turn me on, that's all I need to know. if I want original, I'll check out something besides an erotic site. Seriously, just how many ways can two or more people actually come to the point where they start having sex? if originality were required, this site would have maybe 3 or 4 stories a year submitted to it. Very little that is ever submitted here is original. I myself could care less if it is original. Is it erotic, that's all I care about.

Also, I am totally OK with somebody using the framework of somebody else's story and making changes that suit them. I have often read stories that I thought were really good, but to be perfect I would change some things. I wouldn't have a problem doing so in a "new story" so long as I credit the original author and admit that I simply changed his/her story to suit my preferences.

Sometimes, this could be done with stories that you don't think were very good, but had a lot of promise. Maybe the story started out good but the author took it in a totally different direction than you would have. OK, so rewrite his story to match what you anted to see happen in the story the first time you read it. For instance, maybe in the original story, a brother fucks his sister's best friend, and the sister catches them, but then runs off and that is the end of it. Maybe you change the story so that the brother eventually gets her in bed too.

Just write good stories, original or not. That's all I care about. Sometimes the best stories are rewrites of lesser quality stories.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Oh Fuck! This gets me so hard. Fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What an amazing theme and so well opened

Can't wait to read more.......... You are an original. if there are others with this theme, i have how found them but for you, well done!!!!

clive2007clive2007over 8 years ago
*****

Now that's my kind of therapist!

mortimerfeldmanmortimerfeldmanabout 7 years ago
I am in need of therapy

TherapistJuliaKelly probably has no time to take on any new patients. Word of "mouth" would travel around quickly and every young man, and older men like me, would be sitting in her waiting room to receive therapy. I know I would.

Ninjasr4realNinjasr4realalmost 4 years ago
Hot Damn!

This was hot AF! The woman in power using her wiles to manipulate, is so arousing. The author did an excellent job capturing the moment, giving us an intimate voyeuristic view. Kinda bitter, I wish my past therapist was this hot.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Good opening gambit. From a psychological and psychiatric viewpoint, I would like to know why the patient was seeing a therapist in the first place. Although I have no problem with mutually consensual incest amoung adults, I have seen the possible damage such a relationship can have. Unless the participant(s) have a strong ego, sense of self, and sense of security, the guilt, shame, self-recrimination and self-doubt can lead to the ultimate act of self-destruction. With the advances in medicine, this phony taboo (created by an uneducated society) should no longer exist. 4 star rating because of sited question.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous