Julia's New Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy finally let it go. Through her tongue, Julia felt the first load of cum push and run the length of his prick. Quickly, she pulled away. Billy looked down just in time to watch the first blast of cum shoot out of his piss-hole- straight back into his mother/ therapist's mouth.

"What a good boy- oh!" Julia was pointing his convulsing cock so his cum shot all over her face, her eyes, her lips. She held the quaking, shiny-wet prick with both hands as it jerked.

Billy's hips were twisting uncontrollably. "Oh god! oh god! ooohhhh!"

"Mommy is very pleased with you..." she purred. The cum he'd shot all over her face and hair was thick and white, just as promised. And there was a lot of it! She wiped the wet, dripping penis all over her tits. His load was everywhere, dripping into her eyes, from her face, into her cleavage.

Then she lovingly licked and cleaned all the cum from his softening cock and sweaty balls. With a soft cloth that she plucked from a nearby drawer full of them, she carefully dried him off and helped him pull up his pants and re-fasten his belt. Then Julia excused herself and disappeared into the bathroom while Billy slumped back on his chair, completely spent.

"Well, Billy..." said Julia, returning to her chair. She had washed her face and had her hair tied back in a severe bun. Her shirt was buttoned, stretched against her breasts again, but she had neglected to put back on a bra. "We'll have to meet again- say, next Tuesday after you get out of school? I believe we'll need to do a little more role-play to help you with your issues..."

to be continued...

12