All Comments on 'Julie and her Daddy'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
stan41stan41over 17 years ago
good and bad

your end comments were right on, in that the suicide was not right for the story.

i loved the story - until then.

perhaps the mom giving her blessing to the daughter after all the sex.

i dunno. you're the writer and you did so well that it might be inappropriate for me to comment as i haven't written erotica, just read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting point in your story

L.A.:

The previous commentor was a little put off by Carla committing suicide, but I don't really understand why. Her last days were going to be full of pain and agony. She'd suceeded in her plans. What better time to go and what better way to go? I think you told it well and ended it well. Thank You Ronnie W.

glorydaysglorydaysover 17 years ago
Waiting for part @

Can't wait for part 2....

exoticatexoticatover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

I didn't think the suicide at the end was at all a bummer. It was like her saying that the people she loved were going to be ok that it was alright to go. It was perfect. I was actually relieved that she killed herself, because the note she wrote almost sounded like she left the house. Great writing! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
suicide?

really nice story, but was the suicide needed, what hapeend to passin naturally, kinda deflated all the erotic stuff from before when your mom dies..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Great work.Do not change a thing,lurkintoo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!

Definitely one of the best stories I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT

Definetly one of the hottest and sweetest stories I have ever read. I do like the thought of him getting her pregnant and nursing from her milk filled breasts too, maybe even their daughter as a 3-some. I love the way you write. Keep it up!

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Julie

One HOT story! Keep it going. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

A very sweet and loving story. Even the ending was a shock, but even that was done in great taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful

just as it should be just like my Daddy and me....a wonderful and loving story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VICE IS NICE BUT INCEST IS BEST

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT HIM OR HER TO DIE.....WHAT SORT OF FUCKED UP BRAIN HAVE YOU GOT.....THEY GET ON AND MAKE BABIES AND HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF FUN TOGETHER AND HE GETS A GREAT JOB AND MAKES A LOT OF MONEY SO THEY ENJOY A GREAT LIFE TOGETHER....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

it was good and hope they continue their beautiful relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The story started out really good and I was really looking forward to it! Then he started calling her a bitch, whore, cunt, etc. yanking on her hair and such. Just really, really ruined the mood of the story, turned me off and killed a perfectly good hard-on. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Not going to lie the ending had my eyes watering a bit. Even though you barely went into details about his wife you did an amazing job with her. It showed how much she about John and Julie. I think you adding the detail about all the pill bottles made it even sadder but made it even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved the story . I hate sad endings. But yes i also hate the name

calling . Makes him and his daughter sound cheap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous