Julie and her Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers

*.

Julie slowly ran her hands over her excited nipples, hoping that Daddy loved sucking them hard. She loved her nipples sucked, pinched, twisted and anything else a man could think of, as long as it was hard. "I got a feeling that he's going to do everything I love!" she moaned and was ready.

She needed to be fucked good and hard from a man, not a little boy. She needed a big, hard cock to tear her pussy apart and let her know she'd been fucked. She slipped up her panties, hoping that Daddy would rip them off her. Julie loved her undies to be torn off her, but when you dated nothing but sissies, that didn't happen much.

"I need him to bend me over and fuck me like a dog!" Julie moaned, giving her pussy a little rub. "My Daddy's going to fuck me!" she said with a big smile as she turned to brush her hair he loved so much and Julie couldn't wait for him to pull. "I want it hard!" she growled pulling her hair back and into a ponytail, thinking of his big cock up her tiny pussy and how great it was going to feel.

She walked out of the bathroom and something lying on the side of her bed. "What's this?" she asked leaning down to look and smiled. 'Daddy has some play toys!" Julie said to herself enjoying the large leather strap and the handcuff on each side of it. 'This is going to be great!' she thought, knowing it buckled around her waist and her hands would be locked at her sides, giving Daddy full and complete control over her.

He stood in a shadow behind her door, watching the lustful look on Julie's face as she stood admiring his favorite restraint. 'Your Mom loved too,' he thought, hoping he didn't startle her too much. He quickly and quietly moved to her, shoved her down and had her at his mercy in just a few seconds. "Now we're going to have some real fun," he said lying over her back. "I'm going to break you and make you my fuck toy, my whore and anything else I want!" he added feeling her trembling under him, but he knew it wasn't fear, it was lust.

At first, Julie was scared, but she realized it was him. Her Daddy was giving her a dream come true. She told him she liked her hair pulled and her ass slapped, maybe he knew something she didn't. Julie wanted to be dominated in bed and her loving Daddy was the perfect person to do it and she knew that he'd never hurt her.

"No, please!" she moaned enjoying his weight on her and his big, hard cock resting deep in her ass cheek. "Let me go! I'll tell on you," she said in a 'little girl' voice, hoping he liked it. She was willing to do anything he wanted, no matter what it was.

He reached his right hand up and swung down to her ass.

"SLAP!'

"No you won't or I'll really get rough!"

"No Daddy! I'm your daughter; you can't do this to me." She moaned as the heat from the wonderful slap traveled up her legs and through ever inch of her body.

"I'm the man around here and I'm taking you! it's time you for you to be the woman of the house and start pleasing me," he said giving her other ass cheek a good slap.

"Daddy no! We shouldn't do this!" Julie teased, acting as if she wanted to get away, but she couldn't wait to see what was next.

'SLAP!'

"Hold still, damn it!" he ordered grinding his hard cock shaft against the ass he'd loved looking at and he knew he'd have to get it. Maybe not this time, but it would be very soon.

"Daddy, something big and hard is rubbing on my butt," she moaned pushing her ass to him, wondering if he wanted it before he took her pussy. If that's what he wanted, she didn't care. He was her Daddy and was only a little while away from being her master.

"That's Daddy's cock. I'm going to put it in you and fuck you with it!" he said and knew Julie was one of a kind. Her mother didn't play nearly as good as this and he loved it.

Julie was in heaven as he humped her ass. "No Daddy! No!" she tried getting from under him, hoping he'd like her pretending to fight him. Daddy was a strong man and she was tied up. Her mind rushed as his big cock pushed to her ass, sending chills through her and she couldn't wait for it to be in her.

"No Daddy! We can't do that, I'm your baby, your sweetie and your daughter!" she struggled to free herself, knowing he loved that and she didn't want to seem too easy. "Let me go, Daddy!" she moaned pushing her ass to him, hoping he'd ram his fat cock in it or better yet, her burning pussy.

"Fight all you want little girl. Daddy is getting him some of this!" he laughed tearing her panties off and grabbed her pussy. "Oh boy! Someone sure is wet and all ready for Daddy to fuck," he said as he rested all his weight on her. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, when I'm done, you'll call me master," he laughed again when Julie moaned and he felt her wonderful ass cheeks tighten up. "I bet you'll love that, won't you?"

'SLAP'

"Oh yes!"

"I'll be your master and you'll let me fuck your hot cunt anytime I say."

'SLAP'

"Yes!"

"You'll do anything I want, day or night, won't you?"

'SLAP'

"Yes!" Julie squealed as his big, powerful hand slapped her ass. "I'll fuck you anywhere, anytime and anyplace you want!"

"You're going to be a good little fuck toy. I'm going to wear your cunt out!"

"No Daddy! You can't fu..."

'SLAP!"

"Ouch!" she squealed louder as his hand slapped her harder than ever, but Julie's mind was spinning with the need for more, lots more. Her pussy never felt like this in her life and she couldn't wait to orgasm around him. Julie knew there was going to be a very good chance that she'd die in his arms. "Daddy, that hurts," she whimpered as she turned back to smile at him, letting him know she loved every, single slap and she wanted more. "No more Daddy, please!" she begged, hoping he'd slap her all night long and when he was fucking her. That's when Julie really wanted it. With his big, fat cock up her small pussy, fucking her senseless and his hands slapping her ass.

'SLAP'

"To fuckin' bad! I love slapping this hot thing. Remember all the times you and your friends drove me crazy running around half naked? Now I can show you just how much I loved looking at my baby and how bad I wanted to fuck you!" he growled moving his hips off her and he rammed two fingers up her wet pussy.

Julie heard him and had to smile, remembering how much they teased him. "I'm so sorry! I won't do it anymore, I promise!" she lied, knowing that now, she would really drive him nuts.

'SLAP'

He fingered her slow, but made sure to push in her as far as he could, hoping to stretch her. He had a big cock and didn't want to hurt Julie when he took her. "To late now. I'm going to show you what happens when you tease a man and what can happen to you. If you play a 'big girls' game, you gotta be ready to pay the price," he groaned, hoping he could hold out. He wanted this to last a long time and he had an idea that Julie did too.

She lay there, enjoying him in one of her 'most' private places and loved it. Her Daddy, the man she loved so much, was in her pussy, fingering her so deep she couldn't believe it. "Oh Daddy, what are you doing to me?" Julie moaned as his fingers slid in and out of her wet, excited pussy. "Oh Daddy!" she cried turning to look at him, praying he would fuck her soon. She needed that big, long beautiful cock up her pussy.

"I'm finger fuckin' my girl. I gotta get this ready," he smiled as she moaned, pushing back to him. "Are you about ready to fuck me? Fuck your Daddy!" he asked and Julie moaned louder, spreading her legs and she wanted him.

"Daddy, fuck me! Fuck me!" she yelled squirming under him. "Ram that big thing in me! I wanta be Daddy's good little whore," she moaned feeling him standing up behind her and Julie couldn't wait. The same wonderful man that made her was about to fuck her.

He stood, looked down to her bare ass and couldn't wait. He pointed his stiff cock to her, gave her a tiny slap and pushed forward. "Holy hell!" he grunted when her muscles grabbed him and squeezed. "Oh baby girl. You're wonderful!" he moaned as her wetness and muscles covered him.

Julie held her breath and felt him push. "Oh yes! Oh Daddy!" she screamed feeling like her pussy had been torn in two, but Daddy was in her. Daddy, the man she loved so much was in her and about to fuck her to death. Her body locked around him, never wanting to let go. "Oh Daddy, you're so big," she moaned lying on the bed, helpless and at his mercy with his massive cock deep in her. "Daddy," Julie whispered. "I love you."

He couldn't believe this. His sexy daughter, Julie, lying on the bed with his raging cock in her beautiful body and he was about to fuck her like a whore. He hoped she still wanted it rough. He was enjoying slapping her ass and it was going to be even better now that in was in her. "I love you too baby."

"It's still hard to believe you're in me," she said in a soft voice, wishing she could hug him and wrap her long legs around him, but maybe later. "I used to wonder how you got it in Mom, but now I know." Julie said with a smile. She didn't care if this was wrong or if he was her Dad, Julie wanted him to be her man for the rest of their lives. "Make me your woman, you bitch and you're...whore!" she cried pushing to him as hard as she could. Julie was ready to have her Daddy fuck her hard and as fast as he could.

He looked to her and loved her sweet words, but when Julie said 'whore' he was ready to fuck. "You want it hard bitch? Want Daddy to slap this for ya?" he asked lifting his right hand and brought it down on her ass.

'SLAP!"

"Yes!" Julie screamed as the fire from his hand slapping her raced up her body. "I'm a bad girl Daddy, spank me! Spank me hard!" she begged hoping he'd slap while he fucked her pussy into submission.

'SLAP!'

"You're nothing but a whore," he growled and started fucking Julie with long, hard and deep strokes. His cock went to her core and he'd push harder, hoping to show Julie that no other man could ever give her the fuck that could. "You like this whore?" he asked ramming deep in her, lifting her body a few inches from the bed with each thrust in.

She couldn't believe that he was fucking her this hard and so deep. Never in her live could Julie have ever imagined that his big fat cock would even fit in her and now he was fucking her.

'SLAP!'

"Yes! I love it! I'm your whore! Fuck me! Spank me!" Julie screamed out, hoping this would never end. Her first night with Daddy and it was a dream come true. His long cock felt nice as it slipped in and out of her wet hole, sending feelings racing through her body and to her brain.

'SLAP!'

"Daddy! Daddy!" she moaned with each deep thrust in her pussy and slap on her ass, bringing her closer to her dream come true, Daddy filling her with his hot cum.

'SLAP!'

"Is it good bitch? Do you like your Dad fucking your whore cunt?" he yelled pumping her fast, deep, making sure that every inch of his cock went into her. he fucked his wife fast and hard, but never anything like this. Julie was any mans' dream.

"Yes!" Julie screamed as he fucked her with no mercy at all and she loved it. "I love your big, hard cock Daddy! I'm your whore! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" she cried out as every inch of him used her pussy as if she were a whore. It drove it her so deep it took her breath away.

"You're a whore," he moaned, watching his long cock slipping in and out of his sexy, young daughters' pussy, enjoying her tightness and her warm juices covering him. "I hope you're planning on coming back home to stay for good, because I'm not letting you go," he moaned, thinking of her at home for good and all the fun they would have.

"Oh yes! I'm never leaving you Daddy! I'm yours for as long as you want me," she cried thinking of him coming to her for all of his manly needs. Her loving Daddy, fucking her anytime, anyplace he wanted and she'd beg for more.

He watched his cock moving in and out of her, but something was missing, he needed to see her pretty face. "I need to see you," he whispered and very, very gently eased from her loving body.

"Oh Daddy!" Julie moaned when he pulled from her, but she wanted to see him cum. Julie wanted to see his handsome face when he filled her with his gift of life. The same seeds that made her, were about to fill her body and she couldn't wait.

He rolled her over and when he saw her beautiful face, he wanted to cum. Her long, blonde hair fanned out over the bed, her face was filled with a loving smile and she was all his. He unbuckled her wrist, laid on Julie and he was ready to complete this time with her. He needed to cum so bad he hurt.

"Daddy," she whispered as he lay over her body and his hard cock carefully slid back in her. "Ohhhhh yes!" Julie moaned when he filled her with his massive cock. "Make me cum Daddy," she whimpered in his ear, feeling his hips moving, slowly inching his shaft in and out of her tender insides, knowing it wasn't going to be much longer. "My Daddy!" Julie moved as he slid in and out, giving her feelings that she'd never thought possible until now.

Her insides gripped him harder than ever and he knew she'd be cuming soon. Julie was just like her mother. Her pussy would always grab him like a vise and would hold so tight when she was ready. "Is my baby close?" he whispered as he slid in and out of her.

"Yes Daddy!"

"Are you going to cum on Daddy?"

"I'm gunna cum on your big, hard cock, Daddy!"

"You're Daddy's good, little girl," he whispered again and moved faster, enjoying the sounds of their juices slurping, the sounds that a man and woman made. "Cum for me. Cum on Daddy," he smiled and moved faster, driving in harder, knowing his baby was just seconds away. "Cum for Daddy!"

His words filled her ears, giving Julie just as much pleasure as his cock. "I am Daddy. I'm close," she whimpered as his massive tool pleased her pussy like never before. A little fire began to grow in the back of her pussy with each deep thrust in her.

"I wanta feel my baby girl cum. I want you to cum on Daddy's cock," he said as he continued pumping her with long, deep strokes, wondering why it was taking this long. Julie's mother would have orgasmed ten times by now. "Cum for me," he whispered looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

Julie lay under him, wondering why she wasn't exploding by now. This is what filled her mind and so many dreams and noting was happening. "I'm a bad girl Daddy, spank me! Please!" Julie begged with a lustful smile and when he lifted her legs on his shoulders and slapped her right ass cheek. It was all over. "Daddy!" she squealed. "Oh my God! Oh my Daddy! Yes! Yes!" Julie couldn't help but scream. It felt like her heart and brain had just blown up and fire was racing through her veins. "Go Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck your daughter!" she growled as the waves of pleasure continued rushing over her body.

His hand hit her ass and it felt like his cock was going to be cut off. Her pussy muscles grabbed him and held tight. He watched her face wrinkle with pleasure and her lustful screams rang in his ears. "That's my girl!" he said with a big smile as he pumped faster than ever. His baby was cuming and now he was ready. "Now its Daddy's turn," he said with need as she held him close.

"Oh yes! Cum in me Daddy! Fill me up!" Julie smiled as she caressed him, enjoying him fucking her so fast and she knew he was so close. "Cum in me Daddy! Cum in my pussy!" she moaned, trying to move her hips with him, hoping he'd cum. "Cum in me!" Julie said in a deep, lustful voice as her heels kicked him. "Cum in my pussy!" she ordered, hoping it would help. She needed him and he needed to cum in her.

He loved her demanding voice and it happened. "My baby!" he yelled out, hoping it didn't wake his wife, but for now, he really didn't care. Cum shot from the tip of his cock, filling Julie with more cum that he'd shot in so many years and he felt like he was 18 again. "I love you! I love you Julie!" he moaned as more cum shot from him and deep into his daughters' belly.

Cum shot from him and so deep into Julie she couldn't believe it. "Oh Daddy! Yes, that's it! Cum in me! Cum in your baby girl," she whispered, hugging him to her breasts, knowing they'd be together forever.

*.

Later that night he crawled from bed and went to check on his wife. He walked to the door and saw a note taped to her door.

He began to read:

My dearest husband, John and loving daughter, Julie, at long last you, the two people I love with all of my heart, have finally found each other. I felt so bad knowing that I was dying and the thought of leaving you two alone broke my heart.

Julie can never find a true man to love and give her the pleasures she craved so badly.

John, I hated the thought of you looking for a woman to replace me, when there was such a beautiful, lonely woman already in your life, your daughter.

I do hope that you two will love and comfort each other for the rest of your lives.

Goodbye and remember I'll always be with you.....

Tears rolled from his eyes and he slowly opened the door. Carla was lying on the bed, her eyes closed and a warm smile filled her face. As he moved closer, hew saw every pill bottle she had at her side and all were empty.

"Oh baby," he said falling to his knees as he gently held her cold hand, thinking of what a wonderful woman she was. I'm going to miss you so much," he sniffed and felt Julie kneel beside him. "She's gone," he sniffed again as Julie hugged him tight.

"I know Daddy. That's the way she wanted it. She wanted us to be happy and always together."

"I'm going to miss her so much."

"That's why she got us together. She couldn't stand the thought of either of us being alone."

"I'm never letting you out of my sight," he said with a smile and knew he'd be with this beautiful woman until the day he died.

The End.

I know, I should have done this or that, but you can. Dream what you'd want them to do. Maybe have a baby. Have him die or her get hit by a car. Have fun dreaming up anything you want. But, do remember to vote.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers
12