Julie Covington McGill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is big when hard," thought Michelle as she watched J.J. jerk his uncut cock toward Julie's pussy, his girth filling his hand, with several inches of shaft to spare on either side of his fist.

"Here cums dessert Michelle" said J.J., shooting ropes of cum on Julie's pussy and hand, as she rubbed her clit to orgasm.

"I'm cumming!" announced Julie, as a mixture of her juices and J.J.'s cum dripped into Michelle's panties.

"So am I!" thought Michelle, as she swallowed a moan and grabbed the guest room door frame to keep from falling, her knees buckling from the thunderous orgasm wracking her small body.

J.J. slumped back on the floor, his dripping cock hanging lewdly between his toned, hairy thighs.

Julie removed the light blue panties, and licked the combined cream that had gathered on the gusset, before sharing them with J.J..

Michelle quietly ducked back into the guest room, nearly slipping on the small puddle of girl cum on the floor between her feet.

Sliding back into the cool sheets of the huge bed, she drifted off to sleep, wondering if her panties would be back in the room by morning.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
47 Comments
Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

A fine howdy doody to the company and the boss and her husband. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful....we'll miss your stories.

bj84172bj84172over 2 years ago

Oh my! What an erotic story. The thought of a couple role-playing about me sends shivers through my body, I already feel like I know Michelle, and I love her.

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidover 3 years ago
An impressive start

I'm not surprised often by story twists, but I did not see the role play coming. I appreciate the unexpected, and the strong characterization. I could actually hear the dialogue. Nicely done, I'll be catching up on the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
First rule of book club issss......

Hi UAlbanyGirl518, First a belated Congratulations on your graduating in 2017.

You really did some fine work here.

But then all good authors, write what they know.

You really blew life into all of your characters. Made me care about them.

Nice touch adding the dog. So few do.

Looking forward to more from these three, if you're up for it.

Thank You.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
More Stories