All Comments on 'Julie's Adventure Pt. 01'

by MidwestDave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Darkdiver27Darkdiver27almost 5 years ago

I hope Melissa is going to be involved in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I don't know how to feel

This was written well but the topic is just about a slut that never grows up. Runs through men like nothing and cheats on a husband that she originally professed was a great man and lover. But that itch she can't scratch just keeps coming back. I am really surprised she didn't get divorced. The husband would not want a kid to see that behavior and think it was acceptable.

So again, well written but in a way repetitive. Find a man, have sex. Find another man, have sex. Wash, rinse, repeat.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Jilie’s Red hot adventure

I think Julie is a new BBC convert. I love BBC xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I can understand and relate to Julie’s life and situation. It is inevitable that she was drawn to blackcock. Love the story buildup and the excitement of discovery she finds waiting for her when he drops his pants. Even though I am just shy of 7 inches I always wanted my wife to take a really thick 9 inch blackcock. She’s the type of woman that likes to be pushed into submitting and always refused the idea of fucking a Blackman. The funny thing is her first serious boyfriend and later myself both wanted to see her taking blackdicks because it was obvious even though she would resist she would in up loving it. Just like Julie.

MrKachingMrKachingover 2 years ago

Smart educated, loves to fuck and is adventurous. Julie is the perfect Hotwire for a devoted cuck like me. Keep writing!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidwestDave@MidwestDave
Horny old fart who loves reading the products of other people's filthy imaginations.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES