Julie's New Job Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he slipped the head in past me outer pussy lips, he leaned down and whispered, "Joan, I think that I owe you big time!" I was surprised by this comment, but also very pleased! I had Jon! He was mine! Much sooner than I had anticipated, but I didn't care! He started to ram his cock back and forth in my tight, wet slit, and I lost it! I came continuously for that whole time he was stroking in my pussy! I wrapped my legs around his back and grabbed the cheeks of his ass and pulled him to me hard! Mary was licking and sucking on my nipples as Jon fucked me and I was in nirvana! Afterward, while I was catching my breath, Jon moved down and started to lick and suck my very messy pussy! He was gobbling up the juices flowing out of it! It didn't take long before I was rolling into more orgasms! Eventually, I passed out! Later, when I came to I saw Mary getting the same treatment that I had gotten. Jon had his cock in her hot wet pussy and was using full-length strokes! In and out in a long and steady motion. I watched, fascinated by her pussy lips, as they grabbed and seemingly tried to keep that intruder deep inside her! Soon I found myself licking and sucking right where they co-joined! I loved the taste of Mary's juices and Jon's balls were so hot and tight!

The next morning, I awoke to Jon's head on my chest. He was asleep and Mary had a leg draped over his back and her foot was on my upper leg! Her pussy was spread wide open and still wet! I think that they had gone on fucking after I had fallen asleep! The idea that he was showing feelings towards me was too much for me to contemplate at the moment, so I got up and took a shower. When I cam out they were still asleep, so I left and went back to my place. Julie was up and about when I got there.

"Where were you last night Joan?" She was so curious! I told her, "I was over at Mary and Jon's, and we had some great sex last night!" I was so pleased by the look she had when I said that! She looked absolutely devastated and I liked it! She had a tear running down her cheek and her bottom lip was quivering! "You should have been there Julie!"

"It was the best sex I have ever had!"

"I loved his huge, long, hard, and hot cock!" Too bad that you will probably never get to use it or fuck him again!" She hung her head and her shoulders were shaking hard! GOD! I loved this moment! I had waited for years for this and now I had her where I was in charge! She would never look down her nose at anyone ever again! Julie the 'once I was happily married, now I am a whore for anybody' fallen wife.

The next few days, I had to keep a watch on her to make sure she didn't do anything stupid, like try to kill herself! I knew that after a while she would snap out of it and probably really become a nympho! When that occurred, I would sell my business, her included, to those guys who wanted it so bad, and retire! I would have Jon she would have nothing but lots of cock! Mary, well, Mary I was going to keep around. She would be handy to have at home taking care of Jon when I couldn't or didn't feel like fucking. Although, I seriously doubted that I would feel that way for quite some time! Besides, Mary and I had a little history, and sometimes a girl has gotta have another girl around for fun too!

Well, now we know what Joan thinks so far! What do you think? When you read a story here on Literotica, all writers appreciate feedback, or at the very least, a vote on their stories. Be honest, be nice, but please vote! The only way a writer knows anything about their stories is by feedback and votes! Oh yeah! Please be constructive with feedback, not destructive!

12