July 4th, My Sister, the Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my tee-shirt from my shorts and let it hang free, telling my penis to behave itself, and flipped on the coffee maker I'd readied when I made breakfast. My parents, bleary-eyed and hung-over, sat down. I poured them each a cup of coffee.

"Thanks son."

"You're welcome Dad."

"Where's Bella?" Mom asked.

"Getting dressed."

I popped some bagels in the toaster. When Mom and Dad were hung-over, they liked them some bagels.

Bella emerged from the bedroom, chatting on her cell phone, wearing a tiny red bikini. It covered everything, but barely. Her hair was clipped behind her head. She opened the refrigerator, pulled out two plastic bottles of coconut water, placed them before Mom and Dad, put her hand over the phone, mouthed, "It helps," and walked outside to finish her conversation.

I watched her ass. Nice ass.

She came back in a few minutes later.

"I was talking to Julie Henderson." The Hendersons were our next door neighbors. "Sam said he wanted to take me out sailing this morning. I called Mrs. Henderson; she said we could borrow their boat."

I looked at my sister. I had not asked her to go sailing. What was she up to?

Mom chimed in. "Oh Sam, that's so nice of you. Its good to see you two getting along."

"Yes," was my reply.

Mom turned her focus to Bella. "Where did you get that swimsuit? Don't you think it's a bit skimpy."

"Shane and I bought it last week for this trip. I think its fine."

Dad was now paying attention. "Its small."

Bella, hands on hips, gave out a whining, "You guys, I'm eighteen," and, walking over to me, added, "and I'll be with my big scary brother. I'm sure he can protect me from any unwanted attention. He's not the smartest pea in the pod, but he has muscles." She slid her hand down my arms. "He'll keep the bad guys away."

My parents looked to me. I said, "Well, she is growing up and I think I can protect her."

Mom nodded her assent, then added, "But only with family."

I changed in the bedroom while Bella packed sun screen, water, and hats. When I emerged Bella grabbed my hand, pulling me to the door. Mom, who was on the phone, covered the mouthpiece and yelled, "I'm talking to Mr. Henderson, they didn't know we were here until Bella called. They're having a cook-out, we're invited, make sure you're back by 1:30."

"Sure Mom."

We started walking to the Hendersons' dock. It was half-a-mile away. It was a chance to talk.

"Bella, last night, what's going on?"

Bella, a master at deflecting a serious inquiry with a joke, was suddenly pensive. She slipped her hand in mine.

"Did you like it Sam?"

Why lie? "Yes."

"Do me a favor. I know this sounds weird coming from me, I live inside my head, but let it go for now, don't overthink it."

Her tone was earnest, a bit apprehensive. I wasn't sure what was happening, but this was my baby sister. It sounded like she needed my help. I squeezed her hand. "Sure squirt."

Bella stopped, turned towards me, placed her hands on the side of my head, stood on her toes, kissed me. "Thank you big brother."

I was suddenly turned on.

* * * *

Mr. Henderson was at the dock, getting the sail boat ready. He glanced at me, then took a long look at Bella. "Bella, you're growing up."

"I'm trying Mr. Henderson. Thank you for letting us use the boat. You're the best."

She kissed him on the cheek.

After several minutes of desultory conversation we boarded the boat and headed north, around the cape, towards the undeveloped part of the lake.

"I'm not sure I liked the way he looked at you."

Bella laughed. "Jealous? Well, don't blame him, I didn't wear this suit by accident. Shane's shown me the value of a little flirting, a little skin. Speaking of which, do my back."

I fished the sun screen from our pack and spread it over her back with one hand, steering the boat with the other. When I was done Bella turned to face me, working the lotion into the rest of her body. We were north of the cape. There was not another boat to be seen.

Bella said, "Just what I expected. I bet two-thirds of the people here are nursing hangovers like Mom and Dad."

She untied her bikini top and tossed it on the deck. She covered her breasts with sun block.

I stared.

"Well, since you liked looking at them so much yesterday, I thought I'd give you another peek. Now turn around big brother, let me do you."

She applied the lotion to my back, but patiently, her surprisingly strong fingers deftly working the liquid into my skin. When she was done I reached for the bottle. She held it away.

"No, let me."

She slid between my legs, squeezed a gob of the lotion onto her hand, and rubbed it into my chest.

"Shane and I took a massage class at the community center. How does it feel? Did I learn anything?"

"Yeah squirt, it's great."

"Okay, relax and enjoy."

And that is what I did. The sun was warming my face, we had the lake to ourselves, and Bella gave me a first-class rub down. When she was done, I leaned against the side of the boat. Bella nestled between my legs, her back on my chest.

"You've got a nice body, big brother."

"Thanks Bella. I didn't know you noticed."

"I noticed."

"You've grown up pretty good yourself. I may need to can those nerd jokes."

She laughed. "I'm still a nerd, just a nerd in a bikini."

She squiggled into me, took my hands, placed them on her thighs. My arms ran across her breasts. I was quiet.

"It's nice out here," she said.

"Yeah."

"We've got the place to ourselves," she said.

"Yeah."

She turned her head, kissed me. Her lips were soft and sweet. She kissed me again. She tilted her head and kissed me again.

I started to say something. She shushed me, then kissed me. When the tip of her tongue touched the center of my lips I took a deep breath, and with my hands on her waist, kissed her back.

We started slow: small pecks, capturing the other's lips with our teeth, giggling and laughing, but it quickly became intense. Soon we were aggressively exploring each other's mouths, our lips ardent, our kisses deep and long.

My hands, however, stayed where they were. I may have overcome the taboo about kissing my sister, as to the taboo about touching her, well, that was another thing.

But Bella wanted more. She brought her mouth to my ear, kissed it, licked it, explored each crevice and turn, then whispered, "My breasts."

"Are you sure?"

Smiling, with an air that made her seem the older, wiser sibling, she said, "Yes, I'm sure."

I stroked a nipple with my thumb. It hardened. Bella let out a short quick breath.

"See what I mean, very sensitive."

I ran my fingertips over my sister's breasts, squeezed and kneaded them, rolled her nipples between my fingers. Our kisses were desperate and hungry. We were breathing heavily. She traced my erection through my swim trucks, then pulled away to lay on the boat's deck, spreading her legs. With a wink said, "Big brother, you owe me."

I looked at my sister, splayed before me, her red hair a bright fan behind her head, naked for all but her bikini bottom. My cock was throbbing and the desire to ravage her strong, but something intervened. I took a second. This was my kid sister. For all our feuding, I loved this girl. I'd do this right.

I shuffled forward, licked her belly button, dipping my tongue in it. Bella squirmed. I moved up her torso, kissed her flat stomach, then stopped, taking a moment to look her over.

"What?" she said.

"You're quite the beautiful young woman."

I anticipated a stinging retort, but Bella, a look of pure pleasure on her face, said, "Thank you big brother."

I kissed her mouth. Her lips and tongue were delicious. Desire and need surged through me. I kissed her chin, her neck, her ear. My libido was surging out of control. I needed to calm down. I leaned back on my knees and ran my fingers over her torso, not groping, but caressing, exploring her stomach, her neck, her sides, her breasts. Bella's eyes were closed, lost in what I was doing to her. She took long slow deep breaths.

I took a nipple into my mouth. Bella purred. I licked around the areola, over the nipple, then along the underside of her breast. I returned to the nipple, raking it with my teeth. I cupped both breasts, trapped her nipples between my fingers, sucked one, then the other, flicked them with my tongue. Bella's hands were on my head, her small moans intermixed with sharp breaths.

I kissed down her stomach, teased her belly button, pressed the palm of my hand to her warm wet vagina, felt her pussy through the thin soaked material. I lowered my face, licked the fabric, tasting my sister for the first time. I ran the bridge of my nose up her pussy lips. Bella gasped and jerked. I took the top of the material in my teeth and pulled down. The bikini bottoms, after initially sticking to her wet pussy, moved over her slim hips and the tiny curve of her ass. I was staring at my sister's pussy and its light sprinkling of red pubic hair.

"My sister has a very nice pussy."

"Are you objectifying me?"

"I'm not sure what that means, but yep."

I gazed at her sex. Her pussy lips had opened, the pink inner skin exposed. Her clit was small, but visible; it had emerged from its hood. My sister was deeply aroused. I took a deep whiff. Even outdoors, on a lake with a slight breeze, her scent was strong, intoxicating. I dipped the tip of my index finger between her labial lips, brought it to my mouth, licked it clean.

"Not only do you have a lovely pussy sis, you're delicious."

I covered her very soft, very sensitive, thighs with tiny quick licks, occasionally blowing a stream of air across her vulva. I ran my hands up and down her body, visiting her breasts, stroking her sides. She squealed in delight.

I blew another stream of hot air across her vulva, then ran a fingertip down the face of her vagina. Bella yelped.

I pushed the finger inside her and flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue.

"Uuunnnhhhhh."

I slid the finger out, sucked on it, and buried my face in my sister's twat, immersing myself in her pungent wet warmth. I licked, sucked, nibbled, tasted, took my time, savoring all the delights of my sister's sex: labium, clit and hood, pussy lips, perineum, vagina. Bella was incredibly responsive, moving and moaning with each change of location, pace, and speed. She made a guy feel like he knew what he was doing.

I skipped the anus. You never know how a girl's gonna feel about the anus.

Bella took hold of my head and, each word punctuated by a gasp, said, "So good big brother, my clittie, get my clittie."

I moved up the necessary inch and, mouth open, lips in a circle, captured her clit. I licked back and forth, I licked up and down: long strokes, short strokes, soft licks, hard licks. I tried different angles. I used the rough top of my tongue, I used its soft bottom. I was fast, I was slow.

Bella bucked and moaned, squirmed and whimpered, yelped and yowled. Her flow increased; her pussy walls spasmed. Not wanting to overstimulate her clit, I moved my head down, curled my tongue, pushed it in her vagina, tongue-fucking her. When my tongue began to ache, I licked the skin between ass and cunt and massaged her clittie with two well-lubricated fingers.

Bella's grunts became more guttural. As best I could figure - it was our first time after all - she was ready. I caught her clit between my lips, sucked it into my mouth, worked it with my tongue. At first nice long strokes. As her grunts became shorter and more explosive, harder quicker licks.

I pushed my index finger inside her pussy, pressing the tip to the roof of the canal. She shook and shuddered. I'd found her g-spot. I rubbed it while stroking her perineum with my pinkie and then, what the hell, this girl was on fire, I fingered the opening of her anus.

Bella moaned; Bella gulped down air; Bella grabbed the sides of my head; Bella thrust her hips into my face. The time for exploration and variety was over. I pushed my pinkie into her butt and wiggled it. I worked her g-spot. I licked her clit, the same quick flip of my tongue over and over.

Bella wrapped her legs around me. Her fingers, entwined in my hair, held me tight to her sex. She groaned, then let out a single intense shriek. Her body convulsed and shook; her eyes rolled back into her head; her mouth hung open; she bucked and thrashed. I slowed the pace, drawing out her orgasm, letting waves of pleasure roll over her.

Finally, pulling on my head, she said, "No more, too sensitive, stop, please."

I kissed her thighs, then clambered up and stretched out my arm. She lay her head on it, breathing heavily, looking at the sky. I kissed her.

"That was nice."

"Yeah sis, you taste good."

"I'm glad you like. And, I gotta admit, we found something you're good at. You're a nominee for pussy-eater of the year."

Who else? Quenton? No frickin' way. Best not to bite. "Thank you."

* * * *

We were quiet awhile, enjoying the sun. Then Bella said, "Is this weird?"

"Yeah, real weird."

"Bad weird?"

"Not sure yet squirt, but I'm leaning towards good weird."

"I love you big brother."

"I love you baby sister."

I played with her hair, then I kissed her cheeks, then I ran my hand down her body. I was getting hard. Then my cell phone went off. Sliding to the back of the boat, I pulled it from the bag. As I did Bella sat up and wrapped her arms around her knees, pulling them to her chest. She was naked. She was beautiful.

I looked at the phone. Damn.

"It's Mom, what time is it?"

Bella shrugged, smiled, pushed her hair behind her ears, shook her head. Her hair settled into place.

"Hey Mom, what's going on?"

"Where are you? You were supposed to be here by 1:30. It's already 1:45."

"Sorry Mom. We lost track of the time. We're still on the water, heading back now."

I turned the boat around and Bella, for the second time in two days, took my cock in her mouth. Watching that shock of red hair in my lap, feeling her lips and tongue on my dick, I was transfixed. We were short on time and Bella was not subtle. In my state of arousal it didn't take long and I filled her mouth with cum. She sat up, looked at me, a glint in her eyes, and made a show of swallowing my jism, smiling as if she'd just won a prize.

Then we discovered a problem.

"Where's my bikini top?"

"It's..., oh damn, it's gone. It must have fallen into the water."

I looked at the dock. I could see Mr. Henderson.

"What are we going to do?"

My sister, non-plussed, was wiggling into her bikini bottoms. "I'll swim home, figure a way to get past the parents. Tell Mr. Henderson I needed the exercise."

"Are you gonna be okay?"

"Sure big brother. I make this swim all the time. Tell Mr. Henderson thanks."

She slipped over the side and started towards the shore. I watched. Nice form.

* * * *

Mr. Henderson tossed me a rope. "Where's Bella?"

With a gesture of my head, I directed his attention to Bella moving through the water several hundred yards away. "She decided to swim back. Said she needed the exercise."

"Really? I thought she looked pretty healthy."

What I thought was, from the way you looked at her dude, that was pretty fucking obvious. What I said was, "I guess she's trying to stay that way."

"Your Mom called, said you guys were running late. I told her I'd have Bobby drop you off, he's going into town anyway. I can finish with the boat."

Bobby, Mr. Henderson's son, was Bella's age. saw him getting into the family pick-up.

"Thank you sir, I appreciate it. And thank you for letting us use the boat. Bella asked me to thank you also."

I climbed into the truck and Bobby asked about Bella. I gave him the same explanation I'd provided his father; he looked disappointed. "I was in the house when you two got here; I saw you out the window. Bella's let her hair grow out. How's she doing?"

"Great, doing great."

"She looked good, real good. A lot different than last summer. I remember her as kinda of a nerd, a bookworm."

I thought about punching this kid in the head. "Yep. Still a bookworm, heading to Stanford on a full scholarship, the smartest person I know."

"She got a boyfriend?"

I really wanted to punch this kid in the head. "Yeah, she's been dating someone."

"Serious? Is he around?"

I really really wanted to punch this kid in the head. "You'll have to ask her." We'd arrived home. I opened the door and jumped out. "Thanks for the ride."

"Glad to help. Dad thought Bella looked good too. Be sure to tell her 'hi' from me. Let her know I look forward to seeing her tonight."

Okay, now I wanted to punch this kid and his Dad in the head. "Sure will."

I turned around. Mom was on the porch. Definitely pissed. "Where have you been? Where is your sister?"

"Oh, hi Mom. She decided to swim over. I'll go down to the lake and let her know to hurry up."

I dashed into the house, grabbed a tee-shirt and towel, and ran down the hill towards the water, Mom yelling behind me, "You shouldn't let your sister do such crazy stuff."

Oh Mom, you have no idea.

I saw Bella; she was close to the shore. I yelled. She looked up, swam a few more feet, stood. I should have expected what I saw, but still I was stunned. Her flaming red hair was plastered to her head and back, water ran down her body, dripping from her naked breasts. She was breathing deeply but steadily; the long swim had been a work out, but it had not exhausted her. She was in excellent condition. I sat on a rock and stared, making no effort to disguise my admiration. Bella basked in it, walking out of the water in an unhurried sexy saunter.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"Very much."

She straddled my legs and sat on my lap. I ran a hand up her back, tangled my fingers in her hair, and kissed her, my tongue entering her mouth. Bella responded in kind. I was ready to take her, right there, on the beach.

Then my mother's voice. "Would you kids hurry up!"

"I guess we better get going," Bella said, "If I knew you could kiss like that, I'd have let you kiss me a long time ago."

I handed her the towel and tee-shirt. "Well, I'm not your only admirer. Bobby Henderson, Mr. Henderson, they're both eager to see you again."

She dried herself off, put on the tee-shirt, smiled, took my hand in hers. "All of a sudden its raining boys."

Bella took the first shower. I considered sneaking in to share it with her, but Mom and Dad, fuming, were sitting on the porch. When I got out of the shower Bella was on her bed, wrapped in a towel, blow-drying her hair. She flipped me her comb.

"Give me a hand."

"Sure sis."

Bella leaned forward, her red hair splaying out over her back and face. I ran the comb and my fingers through her long soft red locks. I wanted her. When we were done she leaned back into me, kissed me, stood, dropped the towel, grabbed two panties.

"Which one you like?"

"Pink."

She turned around, stepped into it, shook her butt, pulled it up. She reached into the small closet, selecting two short dresses. One was decorated with an American Indian motif; the other was black with large abstract splotches of bright colors. I chose the former. I put on Khaki shorts and grabbed a bright red shirt. Bella shook her head, pointing at a sky blue shirt.

"So you've developed a fashion sense."

"Blame Shane."

We kissed and headed outside.

The cook-out was a bigger affair than I'd expected; there were a dozen families there. Bella and I hung together, occasionally splitting up to socialize individually. Several guys came on to her and Bobby Henderson was a particularly persistent pest, but she kindly deflected his attention.

I was having fun. My biggest concern was how to get Bella alone. Then a Jaguar XJ pulled up to the house.

Oh shit, that would be Amelia.