July 4th, My Sister, the Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia was the Hendersons' oldest child. Amelia was fucking gorgeous. Amelia dripped sex. She got out of her car. Her jet black hair hung half-way down her back and somehow, even in the dark, shined. Narrow face, long slim nose, brown eyes, unworldly full lips, and a body built through endless hours with a personal trainer. She sported pearls and her make up was, as always, perfect. She was wearing tight jeans and a white tee shirt - I'm sure both cost a fortune - and effortlessly traversed the broken ground in heels. She moved with total confidence, shoulders back, back arched. The crowd, as if one, turned to stare and Amelia accepted it. There was nothing forced about her; Amelia knew that wherever she went she'd be the center of attention.

Her Dad walked up to her. She offered her cheek. He kissed it. I looked around, saw Bella. She'd been talking to the Johnson twins - those boys had grown into hunks - but they, like everyone else, were staring at Amelia. Bella walked over to me. "I see your girlfriend's here."

"She is not my girlfriend!"