June Bugs Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, put them lips back on that cock."

"But I want to feel you in my pussy."

"That ain't a white dick you're servicing, that's a black cock. It'll be ready for your pussy. Now finish sucking me off."

Allison obeyed, not believeing him, but desirous of making him happy. She managed nine inches in her mouth and throat before she felt she couldn't take anymore. Next time, she'd swallow it all. Next time? Exactly at what point had she decided this wasn't a one time thing? Probably the moment she kissed his dick.

Allison almost didn't get to taste his sperm. Devon came with a grunt, he grabbed the back of her head and held her still as his cock pumped sperm directly into her belly. He held it there a long time before removing it. Luckily, she squeezed his shaft tightly as he pulled out, milking one last wad of cum which she rolled around on her tongue before swallowing. She liked it.

Devon pulled her to her feet and she let him strip her there on the beach, the shadowy forms of late night revelers walking down the distant boardwalk.

Devon grabbed her hips and with no effort at all, he lifted her high and sat her down on the foot rest of the lifeguard chair. It was situated at just the right height, for his face to be staring right between her legs. He pulled her legs wide and stepped between them.

"Oh my," she said when Devon's tongue licked between her labia. She automatically opened her legs as wide as they would go as the black man nibbled on her pussy lips, then sucked her clit between his lips. He moved back down her slit and she stared at her engorged clit. She had never seen it so swollen and distended. It throbbed with arousal. Devon jabbed his tongue inside her and licked up, it curled around her clit and she came. It was the most powerful orgasm of her young life. It put all the ones little boys had given her to shame.

Devon pushed her legs up and back, opening her up for him. He started furiously running his hard tongue up and down while she softly moaned. The angle was such that her sphincter was pointing at him. His tongue kept getting closer and closer to it and then it was running all around her little rosebud, pushing into it, then moving back up to her clit. He repeated this and Allison discovered it was possible for her to have more then one orgasm. She came three more times before he quit.

Devon climbed onto the lifeguard chair and sat down. He pulled her to her feet and turned her around so that she faced him. His cock was half-hard and on the rise. He grabbed the tip and tugged it twice. When he let go, it was completely hard again. "Ride me," he said grabbing the base of his cock and holding it out.

Allison put one knee on either side of Devon's big form and lifted herself up, so that his huge cockhead was poised to enter her pussy. She moaned as she slowly lowered herself. The head alone stretched her labia wide apart and she was grateful his tongue had loosened her up for it. She began raising and lowering herself over the end of his dick, taking a little more with each bounce until she had half of it stuck in her pussy stretching her out like never before.

"Just take it all, then you can go back to your little white dicks."

Allison came to a realization. "I'm not going back. Vicki was right. I only want to be fucked by big cocks...black cocks from now on."

"Then fuck that big black cock slut. Ride it."

Allison did just that, slamming her ass down hard with each bounce to force more cock into her. Soon Allison was bouncing on all twelve inches like a mad woman. A scream was forming in back of her throat and Devon clamped his hand across her mouth just as she came and held her still. She writhed on his cock like a bitch in heat unware that three drunks were passing them less then ten feet away. Devon let go of her mouth and she started riding him again.

Allison's knees hurt against the hard wood of the chair, but she didn't care. She bounced almost until she couldn't move anymore and he came deep inside her pussy. He filled her womb with another large load of sperm, some primitive desire wishing he was giiving her a baby, but knowing it was impossible thanks to the pill. Allison collapsed against Devon's hard muscular chest and heard two people clapping.

"Come on," said Vicki, "lets go back to the room and fuck these two studs in a comfy bed.

****************

The two girls giggled together the whole way to the room. Allison kept thanking Vicki for setting this up. Both rooms were empty when they got there. Ginger was at Fred's and Mandy must have met somebody on the booze cruise. They each took an adjoining room but left the connecting doors open.

Devon got up to go to the bathroom and returned with a bottle of sun tan lotion. "What's that for?" asked Allison.

"I'm gonna introduce your ass to black cock."

"That thing will rip me in two."

"I'll go easy."

Allison was still apprehensive as Devon coated her sphincter with lotion, even pushing one beefy finger in her ass up to the knuckle. Just his finger felt huge in her virgin ass and when he added a second finger she winced in pain.

Devon removed his finger and placed the tip of his cock against her ass hole. She could feel lotion dripping off it and was thankful he had coated his cock so thoroughly. Devon pushed and Allison jumped in pain as her sphincter stretched wide. She tried to pull away from it, but the strong black man wrapped an arm around her waist and held her tight. Just when she thought the pain was unbearable, her sphincter closed around the thick head and Devon stopped holding it still so that she could grow used to it. It hurt again when Devon started pushing more in. He took his time and she was thankful he was making this as painless as possible. He managed to squeeze a little more then half in and after awhile she started to like it.

Allsion heard Vicki talking dirty in the next room. "Fuck my white pussy. I love that big black cock." She decided to ape her friend, after all Vicki had been doing this a day longer then she had. "Shove that black cock into my tight white ass," she shouted loud enough for Vicki and Booker to hear. For the next half hour, the two girls seemed to compete seeing who had the filthiest mouth. Finally, Allison shouted "Fill my ass with your hot cum," loud enough she drowned out Vicki's cries of pleasure.

"Gotta piss baby," said Devon pulling his cock out of her ass. She winced as he turned the light on in the bathroom and she covered her eyes. Allison laid there on her stomach feeling her ass slowly close and Devon's sperm welling up to the surface until it began to flow down her crack. He turned the light off and the room was plunged back into darkness.

Allison felt Devon's cock poking at her face and she moved her mouth up to take the head inside her mouth. He was hard as a rock. This big black man was like no other she had ever encountered. Booker too, because the squeals of pleasure were starting back up in Vicki's room. Allison was thankful he had apparently washed his cock when he went to piss. She couldn't taste the sun tan lotion nor her ass. He pulled his cock out and flipped her over. Soon he had thrown her legs over his arms and was fucking the hell out of her again. "Jesus, your big cock is making me cum again. Oh god, oh god, here it cu..."

"Actually, this is the first time it's made you cum," said Booker grunting.

The men had switched places, but Allison was too far gone to care. Her pussy squeezed his cock tight as she writhed in orgasm.

It was a night of many firsts for Allison. Booker filled her womb with a huge load of sperm as big as Devon's and they laid side by side resting while she played with his limp cock. "Climb on board," he said as it turned hard again.

Allison mounted him. She wanted to go slow and took her time raising and lowering herself over his cock. She felt someone climb on the bed behind her and a cock poked at her ass. "Where's Vicki?" asked Booker.

"She passed out mon," said Devon pushing his big knobby cock back into her ass.

She fucked them both, the joy of having both holes plugged at the same time brought forth her biggest orgasms yet. They took turns slamming their cocks into her then filled her at the same time. Allison passed out from the pleasure before they even came.

She woke up later alone on the bed, fresh deposits of sperm pouring out both holes. The sounds of heavy fucking were coming from Vicki's room now. She closed her eyes and slept the few hours until dawn.

In the morning, Booker and Devon both kissed her and then Vicki goodbye. "You girls want to do this again tommorrow night?" asked Booker.

"Yes," they both said together.

"We'll start early and hit the bar. Then we know this party that starts tonight and is gonna happen every Saturday all summer. It's a long walk down the beach, but it should be worth it.

"As long as we get plenty of time to fuck you two," said Vicki and Allison nodded agreement.

"That can be arranged," said Booker. "Oh by the way, you should invite Ginger and Mandy too. We'll see that they have a good time also. See you on the beach.

The two girls nodded as the black men left them.

The End

12