Just A Cop's Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I pretended to myself that I was normal, that I was over daddy, that I wanted a real man. Yeah right, so how come I always picked guys who were weak? Losers. I always picked men I knew couldn't satisfy me. Small men, not like you or daddy," she admitted as I raised my eyes and stared into hers. "Daddy's like you."

"He is?" I whispered.

"When he comes into a room every woman knows."

"Knows what?"

"They know that he's a man. Know that he'll be better than whoever they're sleeping with now. They know he has a big cock. They react to him just like they do to you. They're scared of what he'll make them feel."

"Do I scare you?" I asked.

"You scared me from the second I saw you in the emergency room," she answered, then continued her story, "Daddy married some woman six months after I left. Then he divorced her a year later. I came home for Easter when I was in fourth year, just weeks after his divorce. I hadn't seen him in over a year. I didn't get six feet past the front door before he grabbed me and threw me to the floor. Ripped my clothes off me."

"He raped you?"

"Shit, I ripped the buttons on his shirt I was so hungry for him. We raped each other. We were like animals rolling around the living room, fucking and sucking and yelling and...oh Christ Johnnie we screwed non-stop for three days. I was hungry for him...for his maleness...his big cock. It was so good."

"Good? So you and your dad were ok after that? Got back together?"

"Yeah right," she answered almost contemptuously, "I went back to school and didn't talk to him for six months. Dad married and divorced a second time. Meanwhile I dated some more guys that couldn't in a thousand years ever replace him."

"That's when you met the midget?"

"No, it was later. After I'd graduated and was working in the hospital. He was here...we dated...we each had something the other wanted." Seeing my quizzical look she went on, "He wanted a wife...respectability, I wanted to marry, to prove I was finished with daddy."

"But that's stupid."

"Of course it is. And he's gay."

"What? Your husband's queer?"

"He's never said anything...We've never talked about it. I don't even think he's ever acted on it. I mean he does try to sleep with me from time to time but it's hopeless. He knows. Having me has let him not have to face the truth. He's the successful doctor with the beautiful wife."

"Poor bastard," I mumbled.

"And I don't have to face the fact that the only man who has ever made me happy in bed is my father. That the only penis I've ever wanted-"

"So far you mean," I threatened, moving forward so that my hard cock was trapped between our stomachs.

"We did it again...one more time," she admitted, her confession not quite finished. "A year ago...the day of my wedding. I was at home...dressing for the wedding. He came into the room...watched me for a minute as I stood blushing in my bra and panties. Then he slowly undid his belt...lowered his pants. Then he just pulled off my panties, bent me over and fucked me. Hard. Made me come. It took like two minutes. Then he made love to me...slowly...but hard, deep. Neither of us said a word the whole time."

"Christ, we got to the church late. As he walked me down the aisle I could feel his sperm oozing between my legs. His last words to me, whispered just before he delivered me to my husband, were, and I quote him directly, that 'we'll always want each other honey, we'll be making love long after you've left this little prick'"

"Sweet Jesus," I mumbled.

"So now you know my story. Little miss perfect doctor. Except I walked to the altar pantyless, dad's cum dripping from me. Except I'm married to a bossy little queer with a small dick and the only man I still want to sleep with is my dad. And maybe you," she added, looking deep into my eyes. "We're two real losers aren't we Johnnie? Fucking our fathers, our sisters...we're abnormal."

"You know we're not," I insisted as I pulled her naked body even tighter against mine.

And then, as I held her in my arms, my cock hard against her stomach, I told her what had happened the night before...about how Rosie had slipped into my bed, of what she'd said.

"You're going to sleep with her too aren't you?" Kathy asked when I'd finished.

"I can't," I protested.

"You will," she accused but there was no disapproval in her voice.

"But-"

"You'll fuck us both," she predicted. "And I'm finished with little boy fucking Johnnie, I've had enough of those," Kathy promised, then grabbed my balls and gave them a hard squeeze. "I want a hard fucking... a Johnnie Esposito big cock fucking...a daddy fucking," she hissed, then let my sack slip from her hands. "I want to know...know if there's someone else in the world besides daddy who can make me cum-"

"You'll cum," I promised, "This weekend...we'll make love all weekend...come to dinner Friday night."

"Friday?"

"We have a family dinner every Friday night...Rosie, Maria, me... Bring a toothbrush," I ordered.

"A change of clothes too?" she asked mischievously.

"You won't be wearing any clothes til Monday morning Doctor O'Malley," I warned with a growl, then captured her lips and kissed her.

"Promises, promises," she laughed when I released her.

"I love you."

"You do not...you're just a horny old cop who wants to take advantage of a poor married woman," she teased.

"Hah, poor married woman, an over sexed little daddy's girl is more like it," I teased back.

We kissed for a while before I left...

*** Scene 10: Esposito house, Monday night to Friday evening ***

...And I spent the next three days being ministered to by Rosie, Rosie who'd taken the week off from school with the blessings of the nuns at her school, all of whom had promised her they'd pray for me daily. Little did they know!

She slipped into bed with me again Monday night. And Tuesday night. Then Wednesday night. Thursday night.

"We can't honey," I'd protested the first night.

"What did the doctor say?" she demanded, her meaning completely clear when her soft little hand slipped possessively around my penis.

"She's coming Friday night to give me some tests. I invited her to dinner."

"Did you? What tests?"

"You're far too nosy little lady," I admonished as I slipped a hand onto her breast, "But just to warn you, she said she may have to stay over all weekend...that these modern medical tests can be quite complicated."

"Penis tests?"

"She is a penile specialist honey."

"I'll bet," my beautiful sister mock complained. "And until then?"

"She said I'm still sick, that I can't do anything too energetic, just 'dry runs' so to speak."

"Does this count as a 'dry run' Johnnie?" she asked as she flicked her tongue over one of my nipples and then moistly licked down across my stomach towards the penis stretching urgently in her hand.

We spent the next three days and nights exploring each others bodies. Every inch of the others skin was explored. Touched, caressed, kissed, licked...enjoyed.

She tasted my sperm for the first time Tuesday night! I'd been carefully and slowly sliding my penis between her breasts, making sure not to aggravate my injury even while pushing her ripe, teenage tits together to form a perfect warm channel for my cock. The first spurting ejaculation splashed onto her cheek and neck, but the second and third she caught in her open mouth after she'd adjusted her head. "More," she demanded after I'd finished and so I held my softening penis inches above her mouth and milked a last couple of thick, creamy drops between her lips.

Wednesday night she felt a man's tongue slide moistly between her legs for the first time. I ate her until she was a writhing, whimpering, begging wreck. "Fuck me...please Johnnie," she cried as her juices spewed out over my face. Then I ate her a second time...while I pushed my middle finger into her puckered anus.

We kissed endlessly...slept entwined...she carefully sponged my body clean every day...I'd sit by the tub and soap her perfect body as she languidly soaked.

Friday almost seemed to come too soon...

*** Scene 10: Esposito home, Friday evening ***

"Rosetta Esposito makes the best Veal Parmesan -- Sicilian Style - in the whole world," I said as I held the chair for Doctor Katherine O'Malley that Friday night at seven forty-five.

"Good, I'm hungry," my good doc replied, a friendly smile for Rosie on her lips.

Rosie, already sitting at one end of the table with the steaming platter in front of her, beamed at my words. Her sister, sitting opposite her, bristled momentarily and seemed ready to protest when I added, "Of course she learned everything she knows from the best cook, and most beautiful one, in New York, the lovely Maria Paolina Cattini."

The girls, on their best behavior, tried to make Kathy feel welcome, but there was a sexual electricity in the air throughout the meal, a meal I hastened to end. My sisters knew I was about to make love with Kathy. I knew they both wished it was they who were going to spend the night with me.

"We better go," I finally announced to the good doctor as I stood up from the table.

"You haven't had your dessert yet," Rosie complained.

"The doctor has a lot of tests to run," I said, trying to sound serious.

"I'll give him some dessert," Kathy promised with a cute smile.

"I'll bet, probably some Irish cream for his coffee," Maria groused as I pulled Kathy from her seat and then lifted her into my arms.

"Don't, you're leg Johnnie!" Rosie screeched.

"Night girls," were my last words to my both exasperated and jealous sisters.

******

It worked! Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. But we had both known it would. Quickly we undressed each other the second I set her down on her feet at the edge of my king sized bed. We had no need of foreplay; the last ten days had provided all the foreplay we'd ever need. She was sopping wet when I lightly brushed a finger down her channel, her nether lips already engorged with blood and open. My cock was achingly hard and long.

"Hurry," she urged as she fell backwards onto the bed, her palm clasped tightly around my blood filled shaft.

And then I was in her...surrounded by slippery pink flesh that struggled to open wide enough to welcome me. "More Johnnie...more," she groaned as I pulled back and then thrust deeply again, my plunging penis met eagerly by a pelvic push that lifted her hips six inches off the bed. "Please baby," she cried when my third push towards her center almost completely buried my cock.

"Hurry...hurry Johnnie," she demanded when my cockhead finally bottomed out against the end of her vaginal channel, then she simply started to grunt in pleasure as my prick pistoned urgently inside her.

After flipping her ankles up onto my shoulders I was able to somehow reach an even deeper place within her, a place I knew from her screaming, groaning almost animalistic noises, that no man but her father had ever reached before. Her cunt was spasm-ing in orgasm when my cock spat out its first hot stream of spewing lava. After emptying myself inside Kathy in a series of thick spurts, ejaculations that almost seemed sucked from my throbbing cock by the clenching, greedy muscles of her cunt, I finally fell back and off her.

"More," she demanded huskily, then leaned over and licked my dripping one-eyed cockhead, then hungrily drew the perfectly shaped bulb into her mouth as my penis jumped to attention. Seconds later she spat it out and then quickly sat astride my thighs and guided the saliva covered pole towards the gaping gash from which my first creamy outpouring still oozed.

She rode me hard, like a Panamanian jockey might ride his only horse of the day, not caring if he killed the nag as long as it got to the finish line. I squeezed her firm, cone like breasts, pulled her nipples mercilessly as she bounced wildly atop me. All either of us were aware of were the jolts of pleasure that exploded up our sexual nerve ends and then through our bodies.

She was screaming in joy when we both finally orgasmed together. I hadn't been quiet either over the preceding minutes and as I lay on my back, my cock still hard and buried in the good doctor, I hoped my sisters had gone out to see a movie or something and weren't kneeling with their ears to my bedroom door. Couldn't help but smile at the thought.

"What are you smiling at? Think you're pretty good don't you?" Kathy asked as she looked down at me.

"You mean I'm not better than the midget?" I teased as she slowly started to rise up and down on me.

"We just started...you haven't proved anything yet," she challenged.

I tried to prove it four more times before we finally fell asleep sweaty and sticky in each others arms.

******

It was after eleven the next morning when a tapping on the door and the aroma of freshly made coffee woke us. We were both naked, our bodies covered in a sticky film of our sexual juices, bodies that carried the thick musty smell of our couplings. The top bed sheet was lying on the floor in the corner, discarded sometime during our mindless fucking.

"Johnnie?" I heard Rosie call through the door as she tapped her fist more insistently against the door. "I have orange juice...coffee...are you awake? Should I come back later?"

"NO!" Kathy called, then leapt from the bed and hurried towards the door which she quickly threw open. "I could die for some coffee," she told my startled sister. "C'mon in, put the tray on the bedside table," she instructed, then hugged Rosie after the tray was safely settled.

"But," she stammered, her eyes racing from Kathy's body to mine.

"And Johnnie's hungry too. We both are. Can you make us some breakfast...pretty please," she implored as she hugged my sister again.

"Omelets okay?" Rosie finally asked.

"And French toast," I added, "And bring some for you too. You can join my new bride and me as we celebrate our first morning together."

"You're crazy you," Kathy accused as she flung herself atop me. Rosie fled to the kitchen.

She soon returned with a heaping tray of omelets and toast and cinnamon buns and jams and marmalades and more coffee...And my shy little eighteen year old sister settled herself on the edge of the bed and ate breakfast with her naked brother and his equally naked girlfriend.

And somehow, as we ate and talked and laughed, without my even being aware of it, without them even speaking of it aloud, in some female ritual both incomprehensible and invisible to a male member of the species, Katherine O'Malley and Rosie Esposito decided to become friends.

"She's nice," my sexy doctor whispered in my ear seconds after Rosie, in giggles, had left the room.

"Of course she is," I agreed as I pulled her on top of me.

"Oh no you don't," she laughed as she scurried down my body, "I haven't finished breakfast yet."

And to prove it she dipped her finger in the jar of strawberry jam and then liberally applied it to the end of my cock and then immediately slipped her lips moistly over my cockhead and clamped them shut tightly around my shaft just behind the ridge that only days earlier had been almost shot off. Then started to lick the jam off.

"Hey stop that," I mock complained, "I'm too tired, I'm an invalid, still recovering." However the thickening and lengthening that was occurring due to her tongues lapping caresses soon belied my words. And she simply kept swallowing every expanding inch of my cock until she somehow had managed to do something no women had ever done to me -- take it all into her mouth and throat.

"Marry me...please marry me," I begged, joking but also serious, as her head slowly bobbed up and down between my legs, her eyes locked on mine. She had just mumbled out a garbled reply when the first blast of my milky cream jetted from my throbbing penis and bathed her tonsils.

After her lips had forced the last sticky dollop of cum from my softening shaft she finally crawled up my body, my seed oozing from between her shiny teeth. "I'm already married," she said, then forced her lips onto mine. Pushed my strawberry tasting cum back onto my tongue. "You taste good though," she said with a smile, then jumped up and fled towards the bathroom.

Of course as soon as I heard the shower running I rushed to join my sexy doctor under the warm cascading water. Soaped her from head to toe. Then fell to my knees and pulled her red curl covered mound towards my lips and proceeded to finish my breakfast. I made her squeal in pleasure. Then pinned her against the shower door and proceeded to make love to her as the water flooded over us.

...We spent the rest of the weekend in bed with only short timeouts for the shower that invariably turned into soap filled, slippery couplings. Rosie served us our meals in bed and always stayed while we ate.

My wife-to-be finally agreed sometime Sunday that she loved me. She didn't say she'd marry me but did mention that yes, she did accept my opinion that perhaps it was time to divorce her hubby. She also agreed to come back and give me some follow up tests the next weekend. In fact warned that me that my treatment might have to last quite a few months, maybe even as long as a year.

"That long?"

"Oh I'll make it last long," she promised.

"I guess you know best doc," I'd agreed with a smile.

Her final words before leaving for work Monday morning were, "And you better be nice to Rosie. Be gentle for once, you big bully."

*** Scene 12: Esposito home, Monday ***

Monday I made love to Rosie. We started gently...

Rosie had gone back to school that Monday morning, but when she'd explained to her teacher, Sister Immaculata, that her brother was still bedridden, she was hustled off to the school office where the Mother Superior, on hearing her story, immediately insisted she go right home and care for poor Johnnie until he was fully recovered.

"Don't leave his side Rosetta," were the last words of instruction Rosie received and I must say she certainly took her instructions to heart!

"What are you doing home?" I asked when Rosie slipped into my room just after one thirty, her girlish beauty only accented by the plaid, mini, school skirt that only highlighted her naked legs and thighs. I had just showered and was sitting against the headboard of the bed, reading a book with just a small towel covering my lap.

"It's my turn now," she announced seriously as she started undoing the buttons on the prim white blouse that contrasted so sexily with her short skirt. She took her time, stripping for her big brother slowly, checking my reaction to every button she loosened.

I had seen every gorgeous square inch during our nights together but this slow tease was somehow far more erotic. "Hurry...come here," I urged, my towel already slipping from my awakening manhood.

But she danced just out of reach of my stretching arm, then smiled as she let the blouse slip off her shoulders. I watched spellbound as she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, a bra that hung precariously on her hard, thick nipples for seconds until a small shake of her shoulders released it and it fluttered to the floor.

Rosie was a study in contrasts to the woman I'd made love to all weekend. Though she was a couple of inches shorter than Kathy's lanky five foot nine frame, Rosie, though younger, had a fuller, more curvaceous shape than my doctor. Her aureoles were darker and larger in diameter than Kathy's, her nipples much stubbier and thicker than the good docs.

Kathy's breasts were pointed cones with puffy nipples that rode high on her chest and just begged a man to suck them. Meanwhile Rosie's, on proud display in front of me, were full, round, firm orbs that you just wanted to envelop in a warm hug, pulling them hard against your bare chest until you could feel the beating of her heart under them.