All Comments on 'Just a Kiss Ch. 01'

by VictorN55

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely!

An incest story without sex, only feelings, and a promise of love, I love it!

I can`t wait for the next chapter.

5* for you!

Great Job!

bripashbripashover 7 years ago
greaat story

I see a lastling love affair, maybe Mom and Lucas have sex adventiously?

WritingKnightWritingKnightover 7 years ago
As Usual...

Don didn't do you ANY favors. I hope you didn't pay him for his "editing" because if you did, he ripped you off. I had to stop reading 3/4 of the way through the first page, as your dialogue just wasn't real. It didn't flow, it didn't feel natural because you used perfect diction. Then, it switched to somewhat natural in the middle of the first page, and then it went back to perfect diction. People don't talk like that, unless they're from a different country and they're trying to make sure they get the words out right. It's too bad, too. This story had some decent potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WritingKnight....

Is correct to a certain degree. It seems you're opposed to using contractions during conversations. As it stands it feels sterile to read. Utilizing perfect diction outside of conversation wouldn't be so bad, perhaps it would lend to the third person perspective, but the interactions between Luc and Liz feel robotic.

Good back stories and working in their first physical intimate contact was nicely done.

The confusion, inner termoil, reflection, and story in and of itself is good.

I vote 4 stars.

gunmakergunmakerover 7 years ago

A laudable beginning. I felt it was worth the read. It'll be interesting to see where this goes. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
an outstanding story by a gifted author

who, incidentally, has a fine poem about true sibling love. I think the best kissing between a brother and sister isn't the common peck on the cheek variety. It isn't even the passionate smooching of Liz and her big bro. It's when a sister plants great big kisses on her brother's heavy hanging balls and he reciprocates by heartfelt kisses on his sis's adorable little coochie. Then they take it from there.

ChasBChasBover 7 years ago
Not Quite 5*

A bit stilted, and emotion is stated more than demonstrated, but the idea is there, even if we need to fill things in via our imaginations. I would like to see it rewritten in first person, either from Luc's or Liz's viewpoint as they talked about their feelings. Very good. 4*.

irishmike73irishmike73over 7 years ago
I agree

I agree with the previous comments regarding the dialogue. Also, the subject matter of their conversation isn't natural. Most families don't talk openly about their sex lives. Sure, they talk about relationships, but talking about how they please their partner is unrealistic. That's when I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No flow

As previously stated: stilted and without 'flow'.

No one speaks like that. Story didn't feel 'real' either.

4 for effort.

FetishLover77FetishLover77over 7 years ago
Great buildup

to what I expect to be some very hot and passionate sex between brother and sister. Looking forward to the next installment - please don't keep us waiting!

(5 stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wel, Irish Mike doesn't deal with a lesbian sister in a hetero world. If a bro can accept her as a woman, the conversation can be free, hell, even enlightening. Kind of like television, a lot of the dry moments have been skipped (good thing) in order to get to the saucier parts.

Maybe a chapter with the two girls alone exploring their love and a desire to add a man. If we can talk about how we're growing and what our bonds are maybe Liz professing her love of her brother spices up her own relationship. Girls have fantasies. Lesbians have fantasies.

This can go many positive ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going

Good start and it does seem possible. Some people don't know the feeling described in your story. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great start but please dont make the mistake of bringing in another male that would ruin the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue

Very good story! Please continue.

bumknee52bumknee52over 7 years ago
Non erotic

I like the potential but gave the story a 2 because it is not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good start

Four stars for a good story. Now write the sequel.

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Good start

Keep writing pleaseπŸ˜ƒ

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckover 7 years ago
Great start

Glad that you teased all but didn't show all the first time. Dont rush it. Great opener, thanks

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Great story

Keep it coming. 5 stars Thanks

VictorN55VictorN55over 7 years agoAuthor
Just a Kiss Ch. 1 Part 1: Constructive Criticism

As I am a novice with no formal writing education I welcome constructive criticism. How ever I did take exception to the unfounded acerbic attack on Don who took time out of his busy schedule to freely work on my story within the agreed upon scope. Anything outside of that scope is my responsibility. That being said, I am grateful that you took the time to read it and offer your advice.

I would also like to thank the other readers who offered words of encouragement and enjoyment of the tale. Coming soon will be Part 2 of Chapter 1.

irishmike73irishmike73over 7 years ago
Re: Anon's reply

It's annoying trying to reply to "Anon" when there are possibly 4 of you posting comments on this story.

Anyway, you are right. I don't have a lesbian sister, though I fail to see how that is relevant. Liz didn't even tell her brother she was a lesbian until after he started talking about fuck buddies. Regardless, my comments were meant to help the author, not demean him or be nitpicking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next part?

Can't wait to read the next part leaving it with so much curiosity on what happens next

carbinemastercarbinemasterover 7 years ago
Nice work

Excellent beginning. I hope you continue!

justcusinsjustcusinsover 7 years ago
Awesome

Please continue this story.It is by far the best I have read so far.

I can't wait for the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Continue with this story. We are loving it

Happyreader74Happyreader74over 7 years ago
Want more!!!

I loved the story would really like to see what happens between Liz and luc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous

Can't wait for part of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good...

...but completely, 100% unconvincing each time anything to do with music was mentioned. (Without big-noting myself, believe me, I know the music business inside and out)

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
A Very Good Start

My only criticism is the same that a few others have made. The dialogue is stilted and unnatural. Please start being less formal and use contractions. People just don't talk like this in everyday life. I like it so far but will probably lose interest if the stiff dialogue continues. It makes your story harder to read.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Some good potential, but

A few inconsistencies are difficult to work around.

Her name is Elizabeth, I call her Liz, and in the next paragraph and many to follow she remains Elizabeth.

He lived in a soundproofed condo with open beams and bare brick interior walls?

The text is not conversational. It is stiff or stilted. There is no flow.

Finally, they had not seen each other for a few years, had lost touch, and he didn't recognize the now older and more mature (lesbian) woman who came to visit him. So they talked for a few minutes and kissed?

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
Good

Good but slow hope it gets better soon.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
IT'S A 5*

REALLY GOOD START AND A GREAT BUILD UP. I LIKE A GOOD STORY THAT TAKES YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE END AND YOU STILL WANT MORE. KEEP IT UP.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

I'll agree with the previous comments about the dialog and descriptive errors (bare walls are not sound proofed). Brothers and Sisters would NOT address each other formally in a conversation. They're always going to have a pet name for their sibling(s) and that's what they are going to use.

The story was entertaining right up to the point where Lucas began flirting with his mother. I'm not here to read about a family orgy with the mom fucking her son and the father fucking his daughter. 😀 But you're clearly heading in that direction. You set us up for Lucas to be so in love with his sister that she has to be his soul mate but then a few paragraphs later Lucas is grinding pelvis with his mother and calling her hot? You totally DESTROYED the love story. Lucas isn't in love with Liz if he wants to fuck every female he sees, even his own mother.

I was going to give you a three but in retrospect you deserve 1/5.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

I'll agree with the previous comments about the dialog and descriptive errors (bare walls are not sound proofed). Brothers and Sisters would NOT address each other formally in a conversation. They're always going to have a pet name for their sibling(s) and that's what they are going to use.

The story was entertaining right up to the point where Lucas began flirting with his mother. I'm not here to read about a family orgy with the mom fucking her son and the father fucking his daughter. 😀 But you're clearly heading in that direction. You set us up for Lucas to be so in love with his sister that she has to be his soul mate but then a few paragraphs later Lucas is grinding pelvis with his mother and calling her hot? You totally DESTROYED the love story. Lucas isn't in love with Liz if he wants to fuck every female he sees, even his own mother.

I was going to give you a three but in retrospect you deserve 1/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous