All Comments on 'Just a Little Peek'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More

Please continue with Sally. Maybe she could slowely get more and more daring and expose herself while out with her mom shopping for clothes and later take the boy home and do things to him with her mom present but never seeing what is going on. Theres so many things you could do with this story it would be criminal not to write more chapters.

oldwinooldwinoabout 16 years ago
Great Story

loved the way you took the time to develope the players and plot Puppy love and exploring our sexual awaking are the best times of our lives as we discover the joys of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
please tell me how this is truewas

was it you or did you see it or girlfriend tell you? great story, really loved it.

oldwinooldwinoabout 16 years ago
Hot Stury

Great hot story. Know lit rules. This has to be a story of a twelve to fourteen year old girl. We all know girls at about ten and boys at tweleve want to explore sex. An older man or women using them is a pedo. Two youngsters exporing sex is just normal. How manyt twelve year old cocks had a younger girl suck them after she lifted her skirt and dropped her panties?

Think of this story when your were twelve, How many did you do this when you were tweleve?

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 15 years ago
This would make a great series beginning on the

way to the mall. Clothing store escapades. On the elevator. In a stall in the lady's room. Or as suggested in an earlier comment - at Ronnie's home. But since his mother was involved in an earlier story, why not get her in on the action. Mama could teach the kids some lessons. I thought I'd read all of your stories, but I found this one and was glad I did. The unexpected hand on your cock is one of the best feelings one can experience and the fingering of a pussy is an exquisite feeling when one is in full control or the giving end or with no control on the receiving end. I really like the detail in your stories, especially how you tie in characters from other tales and how the characters all seem to interact. How you keep track of them is beyond me. But it adds to the aura of the fantasy. And, I really enjoy the fantasy, the eroticism. All of the stories are just a few scenes or insights into what could be a much larger tome. How I am looking forward to more - keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You know you can't eat just one!

Sally's thought that she could never let a boy do that in the privacy of a car, fighting with the fact that she loved the feeling of power of making a boy, not just Ron, do things that were dangerous, or at least embarrassing. Plus, she liked the cum in her mouth, and the walking around with his cum on her face, marking her as Ron's girl. Maybe she won't want another guy, especially if he gets caught or "exposed" as he was when he came. It would take more than just promises to get him to keep doing that. And you're the writer, I'm just the reader, so I shouldn't be telling you what to write, but I had one other thought: Sally wasn't a bit happy that her penis was preempted by Julie; maybe this is the time she starts competing with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Messed up

I think what Sally did to Ron in the end was horrible. If this was real then that poor guy may never live it down, plus the way she acted like she had nothing to do with it was quite awful. I can't believe he accepted her apology

hotoldrguyhotoldrguy2 months ago

This story is incredibly sexy and erotic. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous