Just a Little Peek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Mr. Johnson being so clearly distracted, Ronnie took the opportunity to carefully slide his own hand out from underneath Sally's dress. "She'll be okay in a second, Mr. Johnson. I've been with her before when she gets one of these. She just needs to catch her breath."

Sally buried her face deep into the pants of Mr. Johnson. She even moved her face around a bit, using his slacks to wipe her perspiration. But, with this movement she felt what she was pressing against. 'Oops!' she thought. 'I've got my face against Mr. Johnson's penis.' She was feeling so randy, so naughty, that she gave him a little peck with her lips.

Mr. Johnson eyes widened with shock when he felt her lips on his penis, and his cock instantly began to swell. "Um, yes, well, Sally, are you fine now?" He could not imagine that she had actually given him a kiss on his dick intentionally. It was probably just a gasping for air, or something, and he wanted her to remove her face before she could tell that he was actually becoming aroused.

Sally gave one last press of her lips against his hardening cock and then pulled away. She looked up at Mr. Johnson with a sweet, innocent smile, a bulge in his pants just inches from her large round, pretty eyes. "Oh, thank you, Mr. Johnson. I'm all fine now. I'm just a little out of breath." She sat down on her haunches. "It's kind of hard isn't it."

"What?" he exclaimed, placing his hands to cover himself up. It was a rather awkward thing to do with one's hands, but better to look funny than to look excited.

"Having an anxiety attack. It's kind of hard sometimes."

"Yes, well, I'm just glad you're better now. Um, listen, I need to myself get moving. Can't be late for my own class."

"Oh yes, certainly sir. See you tomorrow though, okay?"

"Oh yes, yes, certainly, Sally," Mr. Johnson nervously replied, as he quickly extricated himself from around the cover table, grabbed his newspaper and used it to hide himself as he dashed off.

Sally turned to Ronnie, a big grin on her face. "Did you see it?"

"See what?" Ronnie asked.

"His thing, silly, his thing. It got all hard in his pants."

"What?"

"I kissed it."

"Sally!"

"I bet your thing is hard too," she gaily asserted, noticing that Ronnie had his math book covering his crotch. He surely must have become excited himself while playing with her.

And, he certainly had. He lifted up the book, but kept it open and resting on his lap to keep himself still hidden from anybody sitting or standing in front of him. He did not though mind showing it to Sally. On the contrary, he was quite glad that she wanted to see it.

"Oh my," she exclaimed. Ronnie did not have a large cock, but what he did have was clearly straining to break out of his slacks. She could even see the roundness of the head of his cock pushing hard against his loose trousers. Ronnie was clearly wearing his boxers today as there was little tightness of his dress to help keep his erection held down. "Ronnie, you have a woodie, don't you, and goodness gracious, it's so big."

"Yea, well, thanks," he proudly and gratefully replied. This was actually the first time a girl had ever complimented him about his cock. He did have quite a bit of sexual experience but unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your perspective, it was with women much older than himself (e.g., see "Miss Harding teaches the boys a lesson") and one of them was quite biased when it came to his physical attributes (see "Ron gets a lesson from his mother").

"Is it okay if I touch it?" Sally asked.

Ron looked around. As soon as Mr. Johnson had left, everybody else sitting in the alcove had returned to their own books or conversations. Nobody seemed to be paying much attention to them. But, it did seem kind of risky to actually have Sally reach into his crotch.

Sally, though, had a plan. She shifted her position so that she was sitting down on the couch in the more usual fashion, being careful to pull down her skirt as far as it would go, which wasn't too far. A couple of the boys in the alcove were stealing glances at her thighs. She was indeed wearing a very, very short skirt, and they knew that at some point she would likely show off her panties. "Ronnie, what about that problem, there? Do you know how to solve that one?" She leaned against his shoulder and pretending to be pointing to one of the problems on the page, when in fact she was grabbing hold of his erection through his pants. "Oh my, Ronnie, that is a real hard one," she mischievously exclaimed, and quite loudly so that everyone would hear it. She squeezed hard on the straining bulb in his pants. This was the first time she touched a boy there. It wasn't that she hadn't had prior opportunities, but she had always been so anxious and fearful of doing so. It was much more playful and innocent now. "Do you really think I can handle it?" She released her grip, but continued to lightly trace it's hard, firm outline, lightly dancing her fingers along its length or firmly scratching its hardness with her fingernails. "Maybe if I get a closer look."

Ron's eyes widened as she bent her face down into his lap, ostensibly to look closely at the problem, but instead wrapping her lips around the round bulb of his bulging cock head.

She couldn't believe it. She actually had her lips around a hard penis. She wasn't actually blowing him of course, as this was through his pants. It was just a pretend blow job. They were just playing. And besides, she knew that her girl friends, Julie in particular, have given guys blow jobs. It wasn't such a real, bad terrible thing to do, was it?

All of the boys' eyes turned with her movement, but they weren't looking at her head. They were instead looking at her thighs, as her skirt lifted up with her shifting position, and their eyes widened as the soft, white lips of her cunnie, split by the delicate slit, came into view.

"Sally!" Ronnie responded, both at the feel of her lips and the sight of her skirt rising up.

"Oops!" Sally exclaimed as she felt her skirt rise up. She quickly sat back up straight and pulled her skirt back down. Her face flushed as she noticed the eyes, and even some smiles, on the guys stealing a quick peek. She hadn't minded showing off her cunnie on purpose to a guy, but it was rather embarrassing to have it happen by accident. She realized that these guys must be wondering why she wasn't wearing any panties and her face got even redder. "C'mon Ronnie, let's go."

Ron, however, didn't want to go, at least not yet. Contrary to Sally, his secret was well hidden but only if he stayed sitting down. He whispered back, "Sally, I can't go walking around like this."

Sally appreciated his problem, perhaps more than he imagined. She was getting in the mood to play again, but this time with him. "C'mon Ronnie, it could be fun!"

"What are you talking about?"

She smiled coquettishly at him and whispered, "If you walk down to the other end of the hall with me, holding my hand and the other holding your book, and to the side, not in front of you, I will play with it some more."

"Are you crazy? Everybody will see it."

"No they won't." She knew that was a lie. "And besides, they won't know what it is. They couldn't believe you would really do that. They'll just think it's some big tool in your pocket." Her choice of words wasn't the best.

"Sally, you really can't be serious."

"Why not? They did it on that MTV show once, you know. They would go into stores with a big thing sticking out the front of their pants. It wasn't a real erection and you could tell that a lot people either ignored it or didn't really think it was real."

Ron had not seen that show, and didn't really know what she was talking about. He did know that you would have to be a jackass to do it.

Sally reached over with her left hand and softly felt his hardness behind the book. She did this not only to make sure he stayed hard, but also to provide some encouragement. "Don't you want me to play with it some more? Don't you like my hand on your big hard penis?"

Her hand did feel so good on him. A boy will do just about anything for a girl when she is stroking, handling his cock. He may even do some real jackass things.

Sally withdrew her hand from his lap. "It's up to you, Ronnie. The couch, or my fingers on your thingie." Ron looked down the hall. There really wasn't a lot of people going up and down the hall. If they walked fast it would be over soon, and he so much wanted Sally to keep going.

"Alright, let's get this over with." Ron did use his book to hide himself from the rest of the persons sitting in the alcove, but once he turned to walk down the hall Sally warned him, "If the book is not at your side, my hand is staying on my side."

Ron really couldn't believe he was doing this. He dropped his hand with the book to his side and bravely strode forward, trying to ignore the fact, and hoping everybody else would as well, that his cock was jutting out the front of his pants like a tent pole.

Sally looked down at it and giggled.

"Don't look at it, Sally! You'll just draw more attention to it."

"But it looks so big and manly," she giggled. She did though turn her head to look straight ahead, a big smile on her face. It didn't really need any help to draw attention to itself. It was so blatantly obvious. He might as well hung a flag on the end. As they walked down the hall, a lot of eyes turned and widened as they passed by. They really weren't sure what they were seeing. There was no way this guy would just walk down a hallway with a big boner jutting out his pants. They could understand being so aroused with a girlfriend as cute as Sally, particularly when she wearing such a short skirt. But, if it really was an erection, wouldn't she have noticed it and have been offended, and quite justifiably so?

Ron was mortified. He could tell that most everybody was noticing his hard-on. Some of them even pointed, whispered, and laughed. Even if they didn't know that it really was an erection, the fact that it looked so terribly much like an erection poking out his pants was still pretty darn humiliating. Well, at least this wouldn't last long, and there really wasn't that many people. Ron stared straight ahead, avoiding all eye contact, a steely expression on his face, and keeping his eyes on the end of the hall, which approached closer and closer with every step, but seeming to approach so terribly slowly, like in a bad dream when you are trying to run away but the hallway keeps receding in front of you.

"Sally! Hello, what's up with you!" He was just about at the end when Sally's friends arrived.

It was Julie and Lisa, two of Sally's closest friends. They just rounded the corner at the end of the hall.

"Oh, hi, hi Julie, Lisa. Wow, good to see you. Hey, do you know Ronnie?"

It didn't take long for Julie and Lisa to notice the very prominent bulge in Ron's pants, but they really weren't sure, at first, how to react. They reached out with their hands to shake his.

Ron let go of Sally's hand to greet her friends. He said awkwardly as he shook their hands, "No, no, we've never met. Hello, yes, it's good to meet you."

Julie was the first to acknowledge the elephant in the room. She considered making the old joke about having a gun in his pocket or being real glad to see her, but she opted for a more considerate, polite remark. "Well, Ronnie, I really have to say, do you realize you have something really big in your pocket there?"

Sally feigned shock and outrage at Ron's state. "Ronald Theale! How could you, how so very embarrassing! Can't you control yourself, and right in front of my two bestest of friends!"

Julie and Lisa couldn't help but laugh as they saw Ron's flustered expression and Sally's outraged embarrassment.

"What? Hey, c'mon!" Ronnie protested, clearly not appreciating the fact that Sally was pretending that she had absolutely nothing to do with this. He quickly covered his embarrassment. "Seriously now, yes, you should cover that thing up. How long has that been out there?" The three of them circled around Ron, his back to the wall, effectively hiding him from any further view or attention.

Ron was grateful for being allowed to cover himself up but he wasn't about to take the full blame for this. "You know this was all your idea, Sally. Don't you pretend otherwise."

Sally had no real intention of denying her responsibility. On the contrary, she was rather pleased with herself, and looked forward to having her friends see what she in fact made Ronnie do. They had often teased her about being so inexperienced. She bet they had never done anything like this before! "I know, that's true." She turned to her friends. "I told Ronnie that if he walked down the hall with a boner I would touch it for him."

Julie and Lisa's reactions were as expected. They both smiled at the thought of making a guy do something like that. Julie was in fact herself quite experienced with guys, having already gone all the way. However, neither of them could imagine Sally ever doing something like this. They knew that she was relatively inexperienced, to say the least. "Wow, Sally," Julie exclaimed, "I'm impressed."

Lisa added, "So, has he been a good boy?"

Ronnie found it a little demeaning to be talked about like this, as if he was in fact a little boy. He didn't like it one bit, but he knew that he would go a lot further than this to have a girl like Sally play with his erect cock.

"Oh yes," Sally replied. "He walked all the way down the hall, never trying to hide it once. He was putting on a pretty good show. I was very proud of him."

"Well," Julie said, smiling mischievously, "I guess Ronnie has been a good boy." She reached out, pulled Ron's hand away, and lightly stroked her finger around and around the round bulb that was poking through his slacks.

Ron flinched at the touch and Lisa glanced around, double checking to see that nobody could see into their little circle tightly surrounding Ronnie. Sally was to the right of the erection, Julie directly in front, and Lisa to the left. Nobody could really see in between them.

Julie continued, "You wouldn't mind, Ronnie, perhaps giving us a little peek?"

"What?! Right here, now? In the hallway?"

"We promise we won't look long. We have to go to class soon and we just want to have a quick peek." She continued to lightly play with the head of his dick, so clearly straining to push through his boxers and slacks. "Goodness gracious, Sally, I mean, he looks so awfully big and strong." Sally wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to share Ronnie with her friends,

Lisa joined in. "Oh yes, Ronnie, I've never see a boy's hard thing before." That was actually a lie. She was just being flirtatious. Lisa had never gone all the way, but she had certainly given a couple of guys hand jobs and had even given Billy Johnson a blow job, but neither Julie nor Sally knew about that, at least she didn't think they knew.

Sally really didn't like the idea of Julie touching Ronnie's hard penis. She was feeling a little possessive about it. As far as she was concerned, this was her penis and if Julie wanted to play with one she should really find her own. In fact, it was clear that Julie had touched quite a few of them before. She really should let Sally have this one. But, Julie had always been this way. It was like when they were little kids. Julie would have pretty much all the dolls but she would still want the one Sally was playing with. "Girls, I don't know. I think it's too risky."

Ron was surprised that Sally had come to his defense. He was himself terribly ambivalent about this. On the one hand, he really, really didn't want to get caught in the hallway of the Student Center with a boner sticking out of his pants. It was bad enough walking down the hall with one clearly poking out from his pants. Now actually exposing himself in public? What if his parents found out? On the other hand, Julie's finger was awfully hard to resist, and what guy wouldn't want to have three girls admire his erect cock. Lisa said that she hadn't even seen one before! What boy doesn't want to be the first one for a girl to see.

Julie had not been lying when she said that they had to go to class soon and so didn't wait for Ron to make up his mind. She grasped the zipper of his slacks and quickly pulled it down and reached inside.

"Julie!" gasped Sally.

Ron backed up against the wall, bracing himself as Julie fumbled around inside his fly. His heart was pounding madly as he couldn't belief this was happening. Julie actually had her hand inside his pants. He was himself looking up and down the hall, scanning to see if there was any indication that anyone could tell what she was doing, trying to himself maintain a straight face but having considerable difficulty due to the fear of being detected, as well as the arousal being experienced.

Julie probably could have pulled him out quickly, as his boxers were pretty loose and she soon found the opening. However, she somehow managed to take her time, as if she was in fact having some difficulty finding her way about. She kind of liked feeling him up inside his pants. She could see both the panic and arousal in his eyes, and she enjoyed being the daring one of the three. She could see the big grin on Lisa's face and the shock in Sally's as she handled and fondled Ronnie's hard-on through his loose cotton underwear.

Ron protested her effort, her intention, but he didn't walk away. He grasped her wrist with his hand but didn't actually pull her out of his pants. He instead enjoyed the feel of her fingers through his boxers, groping his hard dick. He was in fact somewhat frustrated with the difficulty she was apparently having. He considered pulling it out himself. The sooner he got it out, the sooner it would be over. However, if this did all go wrong he did at least want to be able to say that he wasn't the one who pulled it out.

And then he felt the touch of her fingers directly on his hard cock. There was no better feeling than that, a girl's feminine fingers on the naked skin of your hard dick. She had found her way inside her boxers and was firmly grasping his shaft. He looked into her eyes.

She was smiling with her success, and with her power over him. She knew she had him, almost literally, by the balls, or at least a good close second to having him by the balls. She had him by his cock, and he did seem to be close to squirming as she fondled his dick within his boxers as if she did in fact have him by the balls.

She grinned more broadly as she shoved her hand down deeper into his pants to actually, truly, have him by the balls.

"Julie!" Ron protested as he felt her fingers reach his testicles. There wasn't a lot to grip, as they were pulled in rather closely due to his level of arousal. He reflexively pushed up against the wall, trying to escape her fingers.

Julie did not though grasp his balls. She didn't really want to hurt him, or risk, too severely, a cry of alarm or pain from him that would draw attention to their tight little circle. She instead just lightly danced her fingers along his wrinkled, soft, tender sack.

Ron, however, did grip more firmly on her wrist. It wasn't that she was hurting him. On the contrary, she was actually tickling him. "Julie, please, please, c'mon, that tickles."

Julie quickly relented. She did not in fact want to stay there long. To reach his balls she had straighten her arm and reached down in a manner that might attract someone's curiosity. In any case, she had a more important prize in mind. She pulled back and once again, got a firm grip on the shaft of his dick, and with one quick pull, yanked him free of his boxers and pants.

The eyes of Lisa and Sally opened in shock and wonder at the sight of the stiff naked cock jutting out from Ronnie's pants. It was not a hugely impressive sight, at least to Julie This was the smallest one she had seen, so far. But, it did look rather remarkable, or at least incongruous, sticking out from his pants, right in the hallway of the Student Center.