Just a Little Peek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was difficult for Julie and Lisa to control themselves. They wanted to burst out laughing. Here was Ronnie Theale, exposing his boner to them right in public. Students were walking right by them. If not for their own bodies forming a tight circle around Ron, anyone walking by would have to see his naked woodie sticking out of his pants. They knew that there was no way he would get over this if they just suddenly walked away, leaving him to stand there with his hard, naked boner all exposed. They just stood there awhile, dumbstruck over the fact that a naked guy's cock was sticking out in all its glory right there in the hallway. Lisa was very nervous about getting caught, but she could feel a little warmth developing between her thighs and her nipples stiffening up, as she gazed at the sight of this hard, stiff dick, with its purplish swollen head.

Sally was more impressed with it than Julie, perhaps though because it was her toy, her doll, her penis, and her very first one. The first one always looks so big. "Wow," Sally exclaimed, "that's real cool, Ronnie." She particularly liked how the hard shaft was topped by such a bulbous purplish crown. It looked like some sort of battering ram. "Can I touch it?"

It was an odd question, as she had quite assertively touched it before. However, she was feeling more ambivalent, more uncertain now that it would be right on his naked skin. It appeared considerably more bold, more commanding, in its naked presence.

Ron was himself quite ambivalent, to say the least. It was tremendously pleasurable to have three girls staring wide eyed at your naked cock, at least one of whom wanting to play with it. However, his pleasurable excitement was more than offset by his nervous excitement over getting caught exposing himself in general public. He whispered, "Yea, Sally, sure, but let's make this quick."

Sally reached out and at first just touched the tip with the tips of a couple of fingers. "It's kind of soft at the end, isn't it?"

"Haven't you ever touched one before?" Julie asked. She wasn't trying to be mean to Sally, but it was difficult not to at least tease her a bit. Julie and Lisa could see the fascination in Sally's eyes. They were themselves more amused than fascinated.

"Shut up," Sally responded. She grasped the shaft tightly with her hand and suppressed any further acknowledgment of her wonder at its sight and feel.

The feel of a girlish hand gripping his cock felt so good to Ronnie, but he knew that he needed to control himself if he was not to get caught. He slid up closer to her, to provide more cover, as well as simply to get closer. He also thrust out his hips a bit to encourage her further. Sally slowly stroked her hand up and down the shaft. "Is this how you like it, Ronnie?"

Ronnie would like it any way she would want to do it. He nodded his approval.

Julie's and Lisa's feelings turned from amusement to shock as they watched Sally jack Ronnie off right in the hallway, with people walking by behind them. Julie had only intended to just let it out for awhile, a few seconds at most, just enough time to get a quick peek and embarrass Ronnie. She had no intention of actually playing with it. "Sally," Julie warned, "Be careful. You know, like, there are people all around here." She glanced over her shoulder, worried that they might have already been caught.

Sally though was having way too much fun. She liked terribly much the feel of the hard cock in her hand. She never imagined how much fun it would be to feel one. Warmth was returning to her thighs. And, besides, it was the risk of getting caught, of doing it in public, that made it all the more fun and exciting. "Nobody can see it, Julie. And, don't you think it looks so much happier outdoors?"

Lisa spoke up. "We're indoors, Sally. Right in a public hallway. Now, put it away before we get caught." Lisa was also glancing around, worried that she would get into trouble even though she hadn't actually yet done anything at all with Ronnie.

Sally gave Ron a very coquettish frown. "You don't want me to put him back, do you, Ronnie?"

He certainly did not. His level of arousal had now overwhelmed his anxiety. He wasn't thinking about the crowds walking by, Mr. Johnson coming back, or even Miss Harding coming back. He was thinking how much fun it would be to explode in Sally's hand, as Sally had exploded on his finger. He wanted to just let it go, knowing that it would shoot out straight and splash all over Julie's skirt and sweater.

Julie, however, could see the likely end result as well, and she would have none of that. Besides, it was indeed true that they were now running quite late for class, having been understandably distracted. "Have it any way you want, Sally, but we have to get going. C'mon Lisa, let's go." She then took Lisa by the arm and pulled her away.

Lisa needed no encouragement, as she was getting more and more nervous about getting into trouble. "Sure, yea, sorry Sally, we really do gotta go."

"Guys!" Sally squealed, as she realized that they were just pulling away, letting Ronnie's hard cock, gripped in her hand, come into full view of anyone and everyone walking about. She quickly let go.

Ron, just as quickly, shifted his book in front of his crotch, providing emergency cover.

Julie and Lisa only giggled at their predicament or, more accurately, Ronnie's predicament.

This time Ron didn't glance around. He just looked with annoyance at Julie and Lisa for what they had almost, or in fact, had done. Ron didn't look around in part because, frankly, he didn't want to know if someone had in fact seen his erect cock. If someone had, he would prefer that they would just walk away and forget about it. Catching their eye would only provide a public confirmation that he was exposing himself, and if he ever saw that person again he would feel terribly guilty and ashamed.

Ron though didn't actually look too terribly suspicious. A guy leaning against the wall could be carrying his books with arms relaxed, stretched out in front of him, the books then lying against his crotch. But, Julie and Lisa knew full what the book was hiding. Julie smiled at Ron as she walked off. "It was really good seeing you, Sally, and, of course, Ronnie," the double entendre not going unnoticed by any one of them.

Sally had been taken by surprise by their sudden departure but, unlike Ron, she wasn't annoyed. She was smiling along with them, enjoying immensely the very awkward situation in which Ron was placed. "C'mon, Ronnie," she said, taking hold of his arm, "let's go sit down over there," pointing to another semi-private alcove of the Student Center.

That was fine with Ron. It was terribly awkward to walk with his hard cock outside of his pants, hidden only by a book pressed firmly against his crotch. However, he knew that he really couldn't get it back inside right there in the hallway. He would have much more privacy within the benches, couches, and seats of the alcove.

He followed along, somewhat clumsily, as Sally pulled his arm. Hoping against hope that nobody he knew would come upon them in the few seconds it took to get to the empty couch. What if Chris and Bobby returned?

When he sat down he quickly but carefully shifted the book so that it was, once again, open in front of him. It now provided very good cover as the couch was against the wall and the open binder effectively hid the erection from the front and from both sides.

The sight of his naked hard penis towering across the page of math formulae was rather incongruous and very striking. Sally leaned against Ron's shoulder. While holding down her skirt with her right hand, she gently laid her left hand across his hardness. "I can't quite figure out how to do this one, Ronnie," she said, pretending to be tracing along the page of figures when she was in fact tracing her fingers along his hard shaft.

"Just keep working it, Sally," he suggested. He added, "It'll eventually come, to you."

Sally glanced at him, smiling at his joke. "I sure hope so." She ran her fingers around and around the soft head. She really liked playing with that part. It was so smooth, so purplish, so sexy.

A bit of precum leaked out. "Oh my, I think I'm getting it now." She gently worked the moisture along his crown, making it all the more shiny and slippery.

Ron was staring hard at his hardness. A part of him wanted to just lean his head back and enjoy her titillating fondling, but he knew that would be highly suspicious to anyone looking over at them. She was trying to keep her shoulder and elbow still as she played with his cock, not revealing any tell-tale movements with her arm, but she wasn't entirely successful and he knew that it was largely up to him to keep secret their little game.

Sally added, "I wonder if it needs a more forceful approach." She got a firm grip on his shaft and began to stroke her fist up and down its length. "Sometimes with tough, hard, big problems like this you really have to grab hold of them." Ron was not circumcised and they both enjoyed the sight of his crown sliding in and out of the hooding of his foreskin.

Ron could feel the sensation building with his loins. It wouldn't be much longer. He was frankly surprised that he had lasted this long. He had been sporting a hard-on for quite some time this morning. Besides, he wanted to cum quickly, as the sooner he did the less likely they would be caught. However, Sally's hard stroking and the precum were becoming a bit noisy. He wished they had chosen a spot where a radio was playing, or there was at least some noise, other than the sound of a hand sliding up and down a cock, with slippery moist foreskin slipping on and off the engorged head.

Sally was herself getting quite excited. She had never seen a guy shoot his load before. She knew what was going to happen but to actually see it for the first time was going to be really cool.

She felt an impulse to bring her right hand into the action, but she knew that would risk her skirt rising up, plus it would look awfully suspicious. What would be the explanation for both her fists to be rising and falling in the boy's lap. However, she didn't think it was so easy to beat him off this way, using her left hand while keeping her arm still. She was, after all, right-handed, and her inexperience didn't help. Although, she was not herself in a terrible hurry. She liked the feel of its hardness in her hand, the realization that she was pleasuring him so intensely to the point that he would in fact lose control and spray all over the place.

'Oh my,' she thought. 'What if he really did shoot all over the place? Would he actually clear the top part of the book? Of course he would!'

"Ronnie," she asked, "Do you think the answer will be a bit messy?"

Ron knew what was about to happen. He could feel himself getting close, real close. It was a feeling that was so very nice, so very intense, that he just wanted to revel in it, luxuriate in it, relish it. He intended to either capture his spunk with his book or, at worse, with his own hand. He wanted to cum so bad. He gasped, "I think you're real close, Sally, just a bit more work and it'll all come out."

That was what she was now worried about.

"Oh yes, I think you've got it," he exclaimed, feeling his balls tighten up and a surging within his loins.

Sally had to think fast, and move even faster. "Let me get a closer look," she said as she pulled tight on her skirt to keep it down and laid her face right down in his lap, opening her mouth as soon as it cleared the book to swallow the head of his cock

She got there just in time to be greeted by a thick wad of gooey cum that splatted against the room of her mouth. She stuck her tongue up to wipe it off but was then met with another shot that coated the bottom of her tongue. A boy was actually squirting his load into her mouth. She couldn't be happier. In fact, it was so prurient, perhaps even obscene, that she was inspired. She had an even more wicked thought.

Just as quickly as she had put her head down into Ron's lap she pulled it away, squealing loudly, "Ronnie, not in my mouth!" as another shot of gism chased after her departing face, connecting with her cheek before she could fully escape.

She added, "Oh my goodness, you bad, bad boy! Look at what you're doing," as she pulled away his book.

"Sally!" Ron loudly exclaimed, with as much apparent appalling surprise as Sally's pretending. "What?!" he protested as he quickly covered his twitching, spurting dick with has hands, but not before everybody within the alcove, and a couple of persons walking by, were treated to the sight of a boy openly ejaculating in the Student Center and then desperately trying to hide his obscene display with his hands.

Shock and outrage could hardly describe their reaction to the atrocious, disgusting sight. They hardly knew what to say. They said nothing. They were just dumfounded, stupefied. What could you say?

Ron was perhaps equally shocked, and was certainly mortified. His body was awash with the overwhelming, captivating pleasure of his orgasm, but his mind was absorbed with the panic, the mortification, of the moment. Before he finished cumming he leaped to his feet, his legs wobbly, his dick squirting, and he grabbed his book and dashed off, heading as fast as he could to the bathroom, his legs weak, his thoughts, his mind, confused with both extreme rapturous, orgasmic pleasure and intense fear.

Sally took off after him, although taking her time as she headed around the corner and down the hall toward the restroom.

She could feel the wad of cum dripping down her cheek. She didn't bother to wipe it off. She concentrated instead on exploring the texture and the taste of the cum within her mouth. She found that she liked it. Besides, if Ronnie could walk down the hall with his stiffie, she supposed that she could do as well with his mark, his tattoo, on her cheek. In fact, as she looked at her reflection in a display case, she thought it looked kind of cute.

She waited patiently for Ron while he was in the bathroom. He was cleaning off any signs of his "accident," and worrying about getting into trouble. He didn't want to stay there long. Perhaps one of the witnesses had already contacted campus security. This was bad. This was really bad.

When he left the restroom he was surprised to see Sally waiting for him. He was at first a bit upset; actually, really quite a bit upset. But, it wasn't too long before Sally settled him down. How do you remain angry at a pretty girl when she is still wearing your cum on her cheek. She even convinced him to go off to the mall. She had a few ideas of what to do next.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any suggestions please do pass them on. I would love to hear ideas and suggestions, as well as words of encouragement, if you wish. In any case, please do take the time to vote!