All Comments on 'Just a Little Tennis Match Ch. 01'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
An "Organic Cannon"

Finally, the perfect phrase to describe the perfect organ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
An "Organic Cannon"

Finally, the perfect phrase to describe the perfect organ. Of course, there is more than 1 PERFECT RECECEPTOR for the 'organic cannon', the only trouble is, there is absolutely no way to EVER be certain that we've found every receptor FOR 'the organic cannon'. We'll just have to keep looking & looking & LOOKING...

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 12 years ago
Keep re-reading this

This is one story that I keep coming back to every few months. The sex is hot, but what really works is the tension later on, when Nicole is attempting to seduce the protagonist to test his loyalty.

JodailyJodaily16 days ago

Oh well done. What a great jerk off story, achieving its goal in flying colors, flying jizz I should say. I figure with 274k reads there were probably at least a quarter of a million cocks jacked off to this! Impressive for a first story. With all of the stories you've written, how many hundreds of millions of loads have been blasted reading them. You could solve world hunger at that rate.

I'm hoping that Michelle's room mates show up soon to join the party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7866 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES