Just a Nice Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him we'd had a few drinks, smoked another joint, then I told Derek that when Matt and I were fucked up, buzzing nice we blew each other.

"Dude!" Derek said.

I could see that Derek's cock was getting hard.

"You, you sucked a guy's meat?" he asked.

"Yeah," I admitted.

"Dude!" he said again and found the rolling papers.

I did my best job of rolling a joint.

"Really? You sucked, you sucked a guy's cock?" Derek asked.

"And let him fuck me up the ass," I admitted, producing the half empty tube of lube.

Derek struck a match and we lit up the joint.

While he was waiting his turn for the joint, Derek shifted his erect cock in his shorts.

"Really, up the ass? It hurt?" Derek asked and took the joint.

He coughed and I laughed, which made me cough.

"Fuck, felt unbelievable," I admitted and kissed him.

Derek took another hit on the joint and held the smoke in as long as he could. I did the same.

"What are y'all doing in there?" Linda yelled and hammered on her brother's door.

"Go away, bitch, before I fucking kill you," Derek screamed at his sister.

"Y'all smoking in there?" Linda screamed. "Huh? I'm telling Mom."

"So? Go ahead. And I'll tell her you're the one drank all her gin, fucking bitch!" Derek screamed.

A second later, Linda popped the lock on Derek's door with a butter knife. She gasped, then screamed when she saw that we were smoking a joint. With threats of telling their mother, with threats of violence, Derek slammed the door in Linda's face, then shoved his desk chair under the door knob.

Derek rolled the second joint, doing a much better job than I had. By now, we were really feeling the effects of the very good weed I'd managed to score.

Then we lay down on Derek's bed and I kissed him again.

My hand stroked his cock through his thin shorts and boxer shorts. Then I eased his shorts and boxers down and out sprang his beautiful cock.

I didn't even ask, I just gripped his cock, began stroking it, then put my mouth over the fat head.

"Fuck, dude, I'm dude, I'm about to..." Derek whined.

His cock tasted clean, cleaner than Matt's had tasted. The texture was similar, soft, rubbery, yet hard, firm. My tongue tickled his pee hole and he moaned happily.

I continued to stroke him, milk him as I licked and sucked. Then I tried to fit all of him into my mouth.

I could only get about half of him into my mouth before my gag reflex kicked in. I continued to stroke him while I sucked and licked.

"Dude, dude, I can't..." Derek whined.

Then his delicious sperm was flooding my mouth and I swallowed and swallowed while he grunted and groaned.

Finally, he had shot his whole load and I let his cock fall out of my mouth.

Derek lay there for a moment, trying to catch his breath. Then he got to his feet. He pulled his shorts and boxers back up, pulled the desk chair away from the flimsy door and left the room.

He returned a minute later with two cans of ice cold beer. Again, the door was locked and the desk chair was shoved under the knob.

We drank the beers, after Derek had completely removed his clothing and urged me to do the same. We drank the beers and touched each other's cocks. Then Derek knelt over and started sucking my cock.

While he was bent over, I began playing with his ass. Then I greased up my middle finger with my lube and began finger fucking him.

"Fuck yeah," he encouraged and I fucked him hard.

Then I wormed a second finger in and he groaned his excitement while still sucking and licking my whang.

"Dude, I'm going to..." I warned and he sped up his sucking.

I groaned and started spurting my jizz down his throat.

The whole time I'm squirting, I'm finger fucking him up the ass. I notice, his cock's nice and hard again.

So I handed Derek the tube of lube and told him get his dick ready.

I knelt down on his bed, reached back and spread my ass cheeks. He greased up his dick and Derek must have been pretty ready to do it because he squirted his spunk all over my ass and legs.

We were both pretty loose from the weed and beer and we both laughed.

Then he was pushing his dick into me.

With Matt, getting fucked had felt really good. With my best friend, getting fucked just felt amazing. I could feel the fat head of his dick as it pushed into me, feel the ridge of his cockhead as it spread me open.

I felt him push in past my hole, pushing way deep inside of me. Just like with Matt, there was this little 'pop' and then he was shoving himself all the way into me.

"God damn, aw mother fucker," Derek grunted as he pounded me.

Even though he'd squirted off all over my ass, even though I'd blown him a minute ago, Derek didn't last very long. He grunted and gave a strangled cry then I felt his jizz shooting up me.

All of a sudden, I had to shit, had to shit hard. I barely got my clothes on and Derek's chair away from the door before I was really in danger of shitting all over myself.

Thank God, Linda wasn't in the bathroom. We could hear her stupid soul music blaring out her bedroom, could hear her singing along to Boys Blow Men or whatever the fuck it was.

After my massive dump, Derek and I were back in his room, talking.

"You uh, really? You really like it? Up the ass?" Derek asked.

"Yeah, must be what it feels like to Vickie when she's getting her some meat," I said.

We both agreed, we'd really like to fuck his mom. Any of her holes would do.

"What about Linda?" Derek asked.

"Fuck her up the ass, then make her lick it clean," I said.

"Yeah, fucking bitch," Derek agreed.

Vickie's ears must have been burning; we both heard her pull up a minute later.

*.*.*

Albert wiped the vomit from his face with a handful of lukewarm water from the small sink. Normally after violently emptying his stomach, Albert would crawl into bed and either pray to God for a quick and painless death. Or he would fall asleep.

The clanging of the first set of bars clanged into his thoughts, cutting off his prayer for death.

"Yeah, Vickie comes home and Linda doesn't even wait for the door to shut before she's out there, telling her mom on us," Brandon continued, as if Albert had not just thrown up.

"Wright, got you another friend," the guard said, shoving a frightened looking young man into the cell.

"Hey, might as well get you some sleep," Brandon greeted the newcomer. "Ain't shit you can do until we get arraigned.

But Brandon did not heed his own words, just continued to prattle on to Albert Rosenberg.

3.3.3

Vickie and Linda chattered for a minute, then Vickie hammered on Derek's door.

"Hey, oh! Having y'all a little party huh?" Vickie said, giving the air a sniff. "Smells like y'all had you some weed."

"Uh huh," we both said, knowing better than to deny it.

"Got any more?" Vickie asked, putting down her plastic tumbler of gin.

Vickie was always drinking and it was always gin. I don't even know what she put in it, other than ice. There freezer always had a big bag of that store bought ice. Derek or Linda or Vickie was always forgetting put water into those shitty little ice cube trays, so Vickie just kept buying them bags of ice.

She used her hip to push us apart, and plopped down on the edge of the bed between Derek and me. She was wearing a snug top, some kind of tee shirt material and some matching shorts and the shorts were just a little too short, I mean, shit, you could see her ass cheeks sticking out.

She also had on matching socks and her little canvas sneakers. It's no wonder we could never figure out how old she was; she dressed like a kid.

"Little bit," I said and pulled the bag out of my shorts.

"Oh, hey, nice bud!" Vickie said, examining the bag. "Got any papers?"

Derek got the papers and Vickie shocked us both by rolling a nice, fat joint, then she lit it.

"Fuck! Where'd you get this shit?" she asked, holding it in.

"Houston," I said and she handed the joint to Derek.

"Good shit," Vickie admitted and drained her glass of gin.

She put her hand on my leg, much in the same way Matt had done.

"Y'all don't go nowhere," she said, gave my leg a pat and got up.

"Just want to get out of this bra; damn thing's cutting into me," she said at the door.

"Hey, you can do that right here," Derek said to his mom.

Vickie stood at the door for a long moment, just looking at us. I took a giant hit off the joint, then held it out to her.

"Yeah, bet you boys' like that, huh?" she gave us a playful little smile.

Then she pulled the tee shirt off, showing us both her huge boobs in this little white bra.

Then she unhooked the bra and Derek and I were looking at some really nice tits.

Then she sat back down between us and took the joint.

"Brandon, like my boobs?" she asked, holding the smoke in her lungs.

"Uh, yeah!" I said.

"Aw, you're sweet," she said and kissed me.

Gen and weed, and whatever else she'd put in her mouth that morning was a horrible combination; her mouth tasted like shit. But she was stuffing her tongue into my mouth and rubbing them huge tits against me. So I made out with her. Then I played with her huge boobs and she moaned into my mouth.

Then she pulled away and I pointed at her son.

"Bet he likes your boobs too," I said as I took the last little bit of the joint from Derek.

"Know he does," Vickie giggled. "Little fucker almost sucked them dry."

She turned to her son and kissed him, a sloppy open mouthed kiss.

"Know that? When you was little? Would start sucking on my titties, wouldn't fucking stop, little bastard," she giggled, thrusting her breasts at him.

I put the joint out on the small saucer we'd used as an ash tray and watched a drunk and stoned Vickie start kissing her son while he played with her huge tits. I reached around and also started squeezing them, playing with them.

"Mm," she moaned into her son's mouth.

"Mm-hmm," she agreed when I reached down and started pulling her shorts down over her nice hips and cute butt.

She broke off her kissing her son and stood up and I pushed her shorts down and she stepped out of them and I'm looking at a really nice ass.

Derek's just sat on the bed and sucked on one of Vickie's nipples and squeezed the other boob and I started squeezing her really nice, soft ass.

She wiggled out of our grasp and flopped down on the bed.

Vickie had a completely smooth pussy. We could see her pussy lips sticking out and they were real wet and puffy.

"Well? What are y'all waiting for?" she giggled. "Get naked.

I got out of my clothes and Derek did too.

"Ooh, nice!" Vickie slurred, looking at our fat hard ons.

Since it was his mom, I let Derek go first. Vickie lay there and yelled at him to fuck her, fuck her hard. And he did. He slobbered all over her tits and just pounded her pussy. He fucked her harder than he'd fucked me and my ass was still feeling his cock in it.

Vickie screamed in orgasm and a minute later Derek stiffened and I could tell he was popping his cork.

When he finally pulled out, Vickie's pussy was sloppy looking, jizz oozing out of it. She smiled and held her arms out to me and I jumped on.

Her pussy was nice and hot, like sliding my dick into a wet oven. Because of all of Derek's spunk in there, I slid right in.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, you little bitch," Vickie screamed and I did.

My cock was slapping in and out of her hot pussy, just flopping in there. I did decide, the next time we fucked Derek's mom, I was going first.

She came twice, screaming at me to fuck her, fuck her harder.

Finally, I managed to pump my seed into this whore's belly; that should make my dad proud.

"Thanks studs," Vickie said, grabbed her gin glass and sauntered out of Derek's room, our spunk just running down the insides of her legs.

I noticed that Derek's cock had gotten nice and hard from watching me fuck his mom so I leaned over and started sucking his delicious cock. He pulled me over and started sucking my cock at the same time.

But by this time, I had to go. Dad insisted that we eat Saturday dinner together. He insisted that we be a family.

So, after I swallowed Derek's jizz and fed him a mouthful of my dick juice, I grabbed my bag of weed and left. As I was walking through the living room of their trailer, Linda just sat in her favorite chair, staring at me.

Saturday night was its usual little slice of suburban hell. Mom's stoned on pills, Dad's wound up from actually having to be home all day with her, Donna's whining about not being able to go to this party, or out with that boy because Dad insists on making us as miserable as he is.

And he notices that I'm actually happy for once.

"Well, Dad, of course I'm happy," I wanted to say. "I smoked some weed, sucked my best friend's cock, got fucked up the ass, oh, fucked up the ass again, forgot to tell you about the first time, then got some sloppy seconds off of Derek's mom. Why shouldn't I be happy?"

Instead I made up some shit about a video game we played. We of course had no video game console; video games are sinful.

Derek and Linda and Vickie are on government assistance. Derek and Linda each get a check from Uncle Sam every month, they're both disabled. What's their disability? You'd have to ask them. But they each get six hundred bucks a month and Vickie gets like eleven hundred a month for having two disabled kids. The thing is, if any of them get more than two thousand dollars in savings? The government starts deducting from their checks. So whatever they get, they have to spend. So, they always have the latest stuff. Linda even has a stereo system in her room, rather than a console stereo in the family room.

*.*.*

The new guy whimpered and whined; he was truly terrified of being in jail. Brandon ignored him, just kept chattering to Albert. For his part, Albert kept coming in and out of consciousness.

"Yeah, we're upper middle class, but Derek and Linda are the ones with the cool shit," Brandon said.

"Uh huh," Albert agreed, whishing the boy would either finish his story or just shut up.

"But can't go over there on Sunday; that's the Sabbath, got to keep holy the Sabbath," Brandon said.

"Sunday's not the Sabbath; Saturday is," Albert mumbled.

"I know that, you know that, everybody and their fucking dog knows that, everyone but the Reverend Always Wright," Brandon laughed.

4.4.4

It was Monday before I could go and see Derek again. But on Monday, Dad was at his office, Mom was in a stupor, and Donna was on the rag.

Vickie answered the door, looking kind of old, kind of hagged out. Obviously I'd woken her up.

She was dressed in her short tee shirt and tiny panties, scratching at one of her tits.

"Hey Bran, he's still asleep," she mumbled, but let me in anyway.

I watched her nice ass wiggle away. She must have sensed me staring at her ass because she peeked over her shoulder, smiled, then wiggled it.

Derek was awake when I came into his room. He got out of bed, nude, and gripped his morning wood and wiggled it at me.

Then he pulled on a pair of shorts and we went into his kitchen.

"Fuck, we smoke all that weed?" Vickie asked as she came into the kitchen.

She fixed herself a tall gin on ice and sat at the table.

"No, still got some," I said and pulled the bag out of my drawers.

"Aw, could have let me get that for you," Vickie teased.

I grabbed the bag and stuffed it back in my shorts. She laughed and came around the table.

While she was digging around in my shorts, I grabbed her nice tits and we made out for a minute. Her breath did not taste any better than the last time, but her tits still felt nice.

When she pulled away, Derek grabbed the bag of weed and stuffed it down the front of his shorts. Vicki laughed and grabbed his cock. I reached over and squeezed her nice, soft ass.

While Vickie was digging the weed out of Derek's shorts and I was playing with her ass, Linda walked into the kitchen.

She was wearing a cute soft looking camisole top and matching panties. When she saw the three of us horsing around, Linda looked like she was going to cry. But she just grabbed a bowl out of the cabinet and slammed it on the counter.

"Y'all finish your breakfast," Vickie ordered Derek and me.

Then she grabbed the weed and left the kitchen.

Linda sullenly grabbed the box of cereal and poured herself a mountain of it.

My dad honestly believes that sugar rots the brain, so the only cereal we have in our house is shredded wheat or Rice Krispies. Derek and Linda get to eat whatever they want. If there was any sign of brain rotting, I haven't seen it yet.

Derek wolfed down his cereal, shoved the bowl into the dishwasher and we ran to his mom's room.

Vickie was already naked, sitting cross legged on her bed. We stripped out of our clothes and got on the bed. She'd already rolled five joints and there's just a little bit of weed left and she makes one last joint out of that. We lit it up and she started making out with me. Her mouth had tasted terrible the day before; it didn't taste any better now. But she had nice big titties and we made out while Derek smoked the joint.

Then I took the joint while Vickie made out with her son.

Then when we finished that joint and one more, Derek pushed Vickie on her back and jammed his dick in her wet pussy. They fucked for a few minutes until Vickie screamed in orgasm. Then she rolled Derek off of her and she got on him and started bouncing up and down on his pole. I was sitting there with a hard on so fucking hard it hurt. And I was watching her nice ass jiggle as she bounced up and down, riding him.

I got the lube out of my shorts and greased up my dick. Then I took a greasy finger and jammed it into Vickie's ass.

"Nuh uh," Vickie giggled.

But she didn't stop me as I continued to finger fuck her ass hole. Then I took my hard dick and pressed it against her shit hole.

"Mother fucker, God damn!" Vickie screamed as I started pushing my dick in her stretchy, squirmy hole.

I thought it was really funny, her calling me a mother fucker when she was fucking her own son, but I didn't say anything.

We got a real good rhythm going, me pushing in when Derek was pulling out and me pulling out as she was sliding back down on Derek's rod. She had a few screaming orgasms while we fucked her.

"Fuck, aw fuck, fuck," I whined as I blew a huge load up Vickie's ass.

A minute later, Derek blew his load into her pussy. Finally Vickie rolled off of Derek.

"Shit, little bastard," Vickie addressed me. "I don't do it up the bung hole for free you know."

This was the first time I'd ever heard Vickie admit that she fucked for money.

"We gave you a bunch of weed," Derek pointed out.

"Huh? Yeah, yeah, that's true," Vickie agreed.

"Speaking of..." Vickie said, looking at her clock. "Y'all get out; I got to get ready for a date."

We dressed and left her room, but not before I managed to swipe one of the joints off her dresser.

In the main bathroom, I did my best to clean my dick of lubricant and shit. Then joined Derek in his bedroom. Derek had his own television, and they had cable tv; my dad actually believed that cable television was Satan's own invention, a portal into the bowels of Hell, so we didn't have it. We watched some sports program.

About an hour later, Vickie walked past our door, dressed up in a skin tight dress that ended halfway down her thigh. She looked good, and again, it was hard to guess how old she was when she had her make-up and hair done.

"See y'all later," she said cheerfully.

We fell asleep on Derek's bed. Hunger woke us up and we made ourselves lunch, then went back into Derek's room and I convinced him to let me fuck him up his ass.

Damn, the feeling of Vickie's ass was nice, but Derek's tight hole as it squeezed me was indescribable. He lay on his back and my belly was rubbing against his hard cock as I tried to slowly push my cock into him.